Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ IS THE 19TH MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

KristiD

- according to Business Insider earlier this year.  I stumbled upon this article from earlier in the year and was pleasantly surprised that in 2019, Iraq is ranked as 19th - even higher than Singapore and Spain.  This, while not really important news, gives me even more confidence that Iraq will soon RV their dinar.  just fyi ....

(Note:  the article was really long so I didn't want to copy it here, but you can check on the link for the full list)

The most powerful countries on earth, ranked 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 9

19 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

thats interesting ranked 19th most powerful out of around 196 recognised by the U.N. but on the flip side made the top 10 list of most corrupt ........... http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-corrupt-countries/

letsroll

One can only surmise that Power & Corruption must go hand in hand . . . I dare not ponder this issue to much or try to make sense of it all; some mysteries of the universe are best left to themselves - lest I begin to break out in uncontrollable sweating & hives. 

Reckon I'll observe the 3 Ring Circus with Popcorn and Beer, hold on tight and hope to god this rodeo is coming to swift and profitable conclusion. :soon:

10YL+6&:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

One can only surmise that Power & Corruption must go hand in hand . . .

nice summation 10 ,, i believe I or if one lives in America is in the best country in the world but it is one of great light and darkness constantly clashing  ... all the best to us all

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

thats interesting ranked 19th most powerful out of around 196 recognised by the U.N. but on the flip side made the top 10 list of most corrupt ........... http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-corrupt-countries/

letsroll

That is what i was think. Getting a hand shake on one side and getting b-slapped with the other. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

14 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

nice summation 10 ,, i believe I or if one lives in America is in the best country in the world but it is one of great light and darkness constantly clashing  ... all the best to us all

Well, at least the Dark Side has free Chocolate Chip Cookies . . . Still, not much of an incentive, huh. ;)

10YL+6

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

OK....sorry but I'm not buying what TBI is throwing down. Iraq....ahead of Sweden, Singapore, Spain, Belgium?  They're still trying to dig themselves out of the 19th century.  Their currency and infrastructure show it.  Surprised they didn't throw Zimbabwe in there for good measure. :D

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back
  • Platinum VIP
12 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I apologize for my broken English.

English Is my second language.

Mumbling In His Sleep Is His First ! :o 

Go Snooze Controls

Go Narcolepsy 

Go Hammock Boy !

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Whoo Hooo  Coming in at # 12 is Gods country !!  :)      pp

12: Canada

Yo Snap - Other Than That One Guy Standing Up In The Middle Of The First Row ...

I Haven’t Seen That Much ‘White Bread’ Since The Gummy Doughy Tasting White Wonder Bread Commercials During The Saturday Morning Cartoons While Growing Up In The 1960’s And 70’s ! :o 

12: Canada

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

I worked at the Great Lakes Naval Hospital , during Vientam , burn and surgical wards ,I will never forget the suffering and the bravery I saw there . I moved to Canada ,and they accepted me ,after I past their immigration test . I still have many friends their ,but they're such foodies , take their boring babies to fine restaurants , and they're kinda dorky   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

I worked at the Great Lakes Naval Hospital , during Vientam , burn and surgical wards ,I will never forget the suffering and the bravery I saw there . I moved to Canada ,and they accepted me ,after I past their immigration test . I still have many friends their ,but they're such foodies , take their boring babies to fine restaurants , and they're kinda dorky   

LOL,

pp

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2019 at 5:07 PM, 3n1 said:

letsroll

Nothing to be suprised about.... When there is money there is corruption. Dont thin k that because ur country name is not on the list that there is not corruption. Its just that its more subtle...

• Upvote 1