Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Really, what is going on?

Scrumdiddles

No one knows anything. Not even the government knows anything. Sure the gurus don’t know anything. This is one big game. Supposedly we are at the end of the ride and still after what 12 years no one knows what is going on. Here is the thing, if we don’t stay informed we may miss the opportunity to trade in our dinars. However what are we staying informed for, no one knows what the hell is going on. You can watch all the info coming out of Iraq. Listen to all the intel from all the gurus that will not release the names of the people that are giving it. We can listen to key words from the president. To what avail? This ride is worse that a bumpy ride in a car with no suspension and 2 flat tires traveling down a dirt road with pot holes going 90 mph. Just Ridiculous!  Only sorrys and claims of glitches and corruption. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 8

I understand your frustration, many of us feel the same way, but you have to admit after all this time, something seems different, a lot of things are happening all at once, HCL, account freezes on the corrupt, CBI changes ect...  I feel your pain, but it may finally be coming to an end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

Economy of Iraq .. and Abdul Mahdi

16:25 - 03/08/2019

%D9%82%D9%84%D9%85-1.jpg

Books / Abdul Jalil Al-Zubaidi ...

It seems that the plan of Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi is to inject money in the market and increase the purchasing power of the individual in the hope of activating the outputs of the activation of wealth and therefore positively reflected on the living situation and well-being of the citizen ..........

Understandings Abdul Mahdi and Fuad Hussein lead to the worst budget since 2003 .. Does the state sell its properties for rescue?......(exerpt from this article )....

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives described the budget being prepared as "the worst in history and represents a setback in the economic reality."

It does not know exactly how the state can deal with this crisis, while ideas that do not seem practical, such as the sale of a number of state properties, the adjustment of the dinar exchange rate, the newcircumstances, and the activation of tax collection and taxes to reduce the deficit rates.......Its been long . And it still is...But it seems we might be close ? 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Molasses running uphill at the North Pole in the middle of a blizzard works faster than governments do. Animals have better organization than governments do. It’s like a lottery put your number in and when it is drawn guess what you are the new governor. Don’t worry about knowing your job. Don’t worry about macro and micro economics. Here are the keys, good luck. 

• Thanks 1

Stop relying on Iraq to save your life. They Barely can save their own ppl. Just gotta wait and keep good energy like the rest of us. If not then sell your dinar and take the Astros to win the World Series then buy it again next year. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Who said anything about saving my life. I am fine if it goes now or later. Stop projection your feelings on me. I am frustrated with government how long have these people in Iraq been waiting to get back to their way of life before governments have messed it all up for them. Iraq has always been a wealthy country except during this long stay after the war.  I have distant relatives there in Iraq. We will meet again when this happens. Q.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

So I hear that X, X, or X may be the trigger and I hear different opinions. Like mentioned earlier no one really knows. I know there are some folks on here that has done a lot of research...Ok let's hear it....I know Chapter 7 was lifed years back...So is it the HCL? Corrupt Government? A little mixture of all? etc?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/4/2019 at 4:36 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Been in this for 16 years. Governments always say they have the best interest of their citizens but it is not the case in Iraq or many other countries. But I do think this ride is coming to an end.

Took care of that Ruby for you. Best regards

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...