Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LD intel

Toyvp

A friend of mine just sent this to me and I wanted to share it with you.

Folks, post this as a rumor.

My wife just got a message from her hi school friend who just got back from Iraq a few weeks ago. He is army. He tells her that they have told the military that by next month they will not be using any USD whatsoever and that they have begun the process of exchanging the troops' USD for lower denoms. He has not physically seen any, but he had a buddy who says he has seen them. They were described as bills less than 100, so I am calling that lower denoms. This guy has been a friend of hers for a long time and I know he is giving her the best info he has. Again, call it a rumor, but a good one.

• Upvote 8

My wife just got a message from her hi school friend who just got back from Iraq a few weeks ago. He is army. He tells her that they have told the military that by next month they will not be using any USD whatsoever and that they have begun the process of exchanging the troops' USD for lower denoms. He has not physically seen any, but he had a buddy who says he has seen them. They were described as bills less than 100, so I am calling that lower denoms. This guy has been a friend of hers for a long time and I know he is giving her the best info he has. Again, call it a rumor, but a good one.

Cool. Thanks for the post

so pardon me for not understanding this small denoms thing..... all a person has to do is go to dinar trade.... Ali'a site and check out the small denoms .... find them as if you were going to order more Dinar.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so pardon me for not understanding this small denoms thing..... all a person has to do is go to dinar trade.... Ali'a site and check out the small denoms .... find them as if you were going to order more Dinar.....

pictures but you can't buy it...

Gwenna, The smallest bills that Ali sells is a 5,000 dinar... The smallest that is legal tender in Iraq right now is 50's.. We are talking about lower denoms, like 1's, 5's, 10's, 20's. Something to use as an every day currency in the retail market and everyday shopping. Maybe even denoms as low as 1/4 dinar.. This would show us the RV is here when they need to buy soap, and sunglasses for $20.00 and all you have in your camel bags is 25,000, 10,000 and 5,000 dinar. You wouldn't want to give Apoo a tip that big at the local Quik-E Mart.

• Upvote 1

OH GOSH HERE WE GO AGAIN A FRIEND OF A FRIEND WHOSE SISTER IS IN THE ARMY THAT HAS A FRIEND... ITS AMAZING THE STORIES THAT WE GET ON THIS SITE.

It's funny that you can tell who the DV old timers are by their comments(been there, done that, attitude) We get a little cranky when you hear the same old stories day after day week after week, for years with no real end in sight. but you have to love the renewed energy and hope that the newbies bring to the site. So me and Mrref lift a glass in toast to you................the newbie dinar people.......cheersemot-worship.gif

• Upvote 5

OH GOSH HERE WE GO AGAIN A FRIEND OF A FRIEND WHOSE SISTER IS IN THE ARMY THAT HAS A FRIEND... ITS AMAZING THE STORIES THAT WE GET ON THIS SITE.

Several years back at the IIF

I shared some top secret ..he said, she said RV information.

A few individuals from the forum... (like ..Rietman ..lol) ...whom politely

explained ... that my moronic behavior justified a line of

questionable responses.

I disagreed profusely... after all, I was merely sharing inside info

that could give them a early tip for our impending RICHES.

I couldn't wait till the date of RV materialization .. to prove

how wrong they were. Well, the "fat lady" obviously acquired a severe

case of laryngitis and the festivities were postponed do to unforseen circumstances

only to be scheduled for a "later date".

That "later date" came and went just like the prior ......and so on... you know the drill.

So, here we are watching a repeating cycle of events ...over and over and over....

...... I CAN"T WAIT TILL IT"S OVER! lol

Oh, "Fat lady" were are you!!?!!

God help us all ... :)

• Upvote 1