Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pitcher

Mass Shooting at an EL Paso Wal Mart

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hmmm....is serial negging considered doing the Lord's work?  :huh:

 

GO RV, then BV

 

 

Is somebody seriosly thinking God the Almighty might take political sides between Right and Left?????....I think He is way too much busy with much more important stuff.....But what do I know?

 

Somehow I'm sure ( they're fully entitled to it of course) that some folks are profoundly convinced  of the fact that God indeed has a precise choice between Right & Left......Which is ok ( if they think so)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

 

I have a very close friend who runs one of these institutions. 20 or 30 years ago they would lock up the insane. Today they can only hold them for 30 days... They don't have the money to keep them... They know they are releasing dangerous people but they do not have the funds... They had a budget for this but they have been cut because we can't afford to house the insane. 

 

How about more corporate welfare? How about we build some more bombs? How about we give more billions to every nation on the planet?Anyone?

 

B/A

 

Thanks for sharing, B/A....Interesting indeed

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

 

I have a very close friend who runs one of these institutions. 20 or 30 years ago they would lock up the insane. Today they can only hold them for 30 days... They don't have the money to keep them... They know they are releasing dangerous people but they do not have the funds... They had a budget for this but they have been cut because we can't afford to house the insane

 

How about more corporate welfare? How about we build some more bombs? How about we give more billions to every nation on the planet?Anyone?

 

It was the Democrats of the 70s who cut those budgets thereby releasing dangerous people on the streets 

 

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

31 minutes ago, umbertino said:

..That's the beginning of Hate

Disliking someone's post is NOT HATE. I dislike allot of what you post but I most certainly don't hate you. Stop being so sensitive about people not liking what you post. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And some show it by giving rubies. 

Arguing about that is truly childish.  

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

 

I have a very close friend who runs one of these institutions. 20 or 30 years ago they would lock up the insane. Today they can only hold them for 30 days... They don't have the money to keep them... They know they are releasing dangerous people but they do not have the funds... They had a budget for this but they have been cut because we can't afford to house the insane. 

 

How about more corporate welfare? How about we build some more bombs? How about we give more billions to every nation on the planet?Anyone?

 

B/A

not to mention the trillions spent on individual welfare that has gained us.......wait for it.....wait for it..........ZIP, NADA!!!!!! So just being anti business & Trump is NOT always the answer. Over Taxation is a mental disorder that we the citizens are afflicted with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It was the Democrats of the 70s who cut those budgets thereby releasing dangerous people on the streets 

 

 

They )the Democrats) cut budgets to help Americans. Republicans cut corporate taxes to help Americans. Does anyone believe any of them? We are spending money on weapons we don't need. We are giving money to countries around the world. We are giving welfare to corporations. We spend money researching if frogs have webbed feet... The democrats want to get rid of guns, as if that would stop the whackos from getting them. The republicans think people should be able to own any gun they want, as if that is a right provided by our founding fathers. Bottom line nothing is going to change. The latest tragedy has brought the usual responses. All day I've seen people posting social media sewerage. I've seen people claiming this is some government plan. I've people on all sides pointing fingers at each other, but I don't see people having meaningful discussion about what is wrong with America. 

Everyone wants to turn it into a conspiracy theory... 

 

 

 

B/A

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

not to mention the trillions spent on individual welfare that has gained us.......wait for it.....wait for it..........ZIP, NADA!!!!!! So just being anti business & Trump is NOT always the answer. Over Taxation is a mental disorder that we the citizens are afflicted with

 

Get real... There are mental health issues in every country in the world. We lead the way in mass murder and the number of lunatics running free because we can't afford to put the criminally insane away... We have tens of thousands in jail for smoking pot, but we let the insane go free. 

But don't worry saying it's not your problem will really help fix everything.

 

B/A

  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bologna_massacre

End Quote

 

That was the deadliest terrorist act ever ( among many others, sadly) in Italy...August 2, 1980

All the persons sitting / staying in the 2nd class waiting room died and also the people staying and working in the close by bar / restaurant...Also some on the nearest platform to the place of impact...BOLOGNA IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TRAIN STATIONS IN ITALY COS IT'S A MID-POINT LINKING EAST AND WEST OF THE COUNTRY AND ALSO NORTH AND SOUTH...Besides it's one of the most famous Universities in Italy so it attracts students for every part of the Country plus lots of foreign  students ( many US students too)

 

I used to sit in that waiting room myself lots ans lots of times as I was a law student at the University of Bologna ( there was no law school yet at Trento University at that time)...So everytime I had to catch a train to get back to Trento I'd go to that bar for a soda and a sandwich and after that I'd sit in that waiting room ( which it was always packed with people)  waiting for my train...Was there 100's of times.....That particular day I was not there but was already back in my hometown....Or else victims might have been 86 instead of 85.....

 

Edited by umbertino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, umbertino said:

 

 

Is somebody seriosly thinking God the Almighty might take political sides between Right and Left?????....I think He is way too much busy with much more important stuff.....But what do I know?

 

Somehow I'm sure ( they're fully entitled to it of course) that some folks are profoundly convinced  of the fact that God indeed has a precise choice between Right & Left......Which is ok ( if they think so)

Well, let’s see,

the right....pro life, family and moral values

the left......kill babies, support all the things in the BIBLE that GOD says is wrong.

 

you tell me where he stands!

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

 

Get real... There are mental health issues in every country in the world. We lead the way in mass murder and the number of lunatics running free because we can't afford to put the criminally insane away... We have tens of thousands in jail for smoking pot, but we let the insane go free. 

But don't worry saying it's not your problem will really help fix everything.

 

B/A

I was responding to your continuous leftist anti big business rant about corporate welfare....funny how you always forget about all of the rest of welfare recipents.....THAT ARE'NT BIG BUSINESS. Just another form of taxation. HMMMMMM wonder what we could do with all those monies WASTED on welfare......possibly mental illness issues for one 

Edited by caz1104
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Let me make this very clear. The right to own a firearm was never given to anyone by anyone. The right to self-defense and to protect your loved ones with whatever tools necessary was given to us by our Creator. The Bill of Rights merely pointed that out to the people that  want to oppress  you. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Well, let’s see,

the right....pro life, family and moral values

the left......kill babies, support system" rel="">support all the things in the BIBLE that GOD says is wrong.

 

you tell me where he stands!

:bravo: while God has"nt told me personally I would have to go  by his writings

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

 Let me make this very clear. The right to own a firearm was never given to anyone by anyone. The right to self-defense and to protect your loved ones with whatever tools necessary was given to us by our Creator. The Bill of Rights merely pointed that out to the people that  want to oppress  you. 

:bravo:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote

Disliking someone's post is NOT HATE. I dislike allot of what you post but I most certainly don't hate you. Stop being so sensitive about people not liking what you post. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And some show it by giving rubies. 

Arguing about that is truly childish.  

End Quote

 

Maybe so...But listen to this...There's someone  ( or more than one) who  ( apart from political posts which I already stated I can somehow understand / accept when they get negged...POLITICS GETS AT TIMES THE WORST OF FOLKS...ME INCLUDED) negs continuously and persistently all the posts I put in the off-topic ( so non-political) besides all the political of course....Articles talking about ANY subject ( one of the last ones negged was an article about  death of actor Rutger Hauer and  also an article about the El Paso or Dayton mass murders) ...

 

So I ask you: what sense / explanation/ reason could you ( or anybody else) HONESTLY  give to those  neggings  and neggers other than pure, stupid, senseless  HATE toward my person???????? What's the frickin' point in negging an article about the dead of El Paso  ( and a lot of other non-political articles)...

 

Is there a really right-wing AND COMPLETELY HONEST Individual capable of finally telling me that those negs have ZERO  sense and are only originated by HATE????

 

Is that so  difficult to admit?????  Apparently so

 

 

I remember that PokerPlayer had the guts to say that in more than just an occasion ( and probably got negged herself because of that) and also Shedagal ( who got negged as well to have the courage of saying that)...So I did admire those two Ladies immensely...They  are undoubtedly right wing but that didn't stop them at all to  call a spade a spade.....Brave Ladies indeed !!!!

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, umbertino said:

I remember that PokerPlayer had the guts to say that in more than just an occasion ( and probably got negged herself because of that) and also Shedagal ( who got negged as well to have the courage of saying that)...So I did admire those two Ladies immensely...They  are undoubtedly right wing but that didn't stop them at all to  call a spade a spade.....Brave Ladies indeed !!!!

 

Thank you for the kind comments my friend, but I only speak what I feel is the truth.

 

  Cheers, pp

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Well, let’s see,

the right....pro life, family and moral values

the left......kill babies, support system" rel="">support all the things in the BIBLE that GOD says is wrong.

 

you tell me where he stands!

 

Ok...I get you...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

 Let me make this very clear. The right to own a firearm was never given to anyone by anyone. The right to self-defense and to protect your loved ones with whatever tools necessary was given to us by our Creator. The Bill of Rights merely pointed that out to the people that  want to oppress  you. 

 

Ok

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

 

Thank you for the kind comments my friend, but I only speak what I feel is the truth.

 

  Cheers, pp

 

Thanks , dear Canadian Friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Quote

Disliking someone's post is NOT HATE. I dislike allot of what you post but I most certainly don't hate you. Stop being so sensitive about people not liking what you post. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And some show it by giving rubies. 

Arguing about that is truly childish.  

End Quote

 

Maybe so...But listen to this...There's someone  ( or more than one) who  ( apart from political posts which I already stated I can somehow understand / accept when they get negged...POLITICS GETS AT TIMES THE WORST OF FOLKS...ME INCLUDED) negs continuously and persistently all the posts I put in the off-topic ( so non-political) besides all the political of course....Articles talking about ANY subject ( one of the last ones negged was an article about  death of actor Rutger Hauer and  also an article about the El Paso or Dayton mass murders) ...

 

So I ask you: what sense / explanation/ reason could you ( or anybody else) HONESTLY  give to those  neggings  and neggers other than pure, stupid, senseless  HATE toward my person???????? What's the frickin' point in negging an article about the dead of El Paso  ( and a lot of other non-political articles)...

 

Is there a really right-wing AND COMPLETELY HONEST Individual capable of finally telling me that those negs have ZERO  sense and are only originated by HATE????

 

Is that so  difficult to admit?????  Apparently so

 

 

I remember that PokerPlayer had the guts to say that in more than just an occasion ( and probably got negged herself because of that) and also Shedagal ( who got negged as well to have the courage of saying that)...So I did admire those two Ladies immensely...They  are undoubtedly right wing but that didn't stop them at all to  call a spade a spade.....Brave Ladies indeed !!!!

 

Dude, Go back to being the Music Guy.....Post the tunes up and stay the hell out of American Politics.......

 

Maybe spend as much time and effort fixing your own country and cleaning up the garbage you have over there.....When you get a handle on that come back and tell us how to run this place. 

 

Karsten

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote

Disliking someone's post is NOT HATE. I dislike allot of what you post but I most certainly don't hate you. Stop being so sensitive about people not liking what you post. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And some show it by giving rubies. 

Arguing about that is truly childish.  

End Quote

 

Hello LGD...Sorry..I should have specified more clearly that I was referring to my personal case  with that unknown negger stalker  ( on the off-topic thread, therefore non-political articles)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Karsten said:

 

Dude, Go back to being the Music Guy.....Post the tunes up and stay the hell out of American Politics.......

 

Maybe spend as much time and effort fixing your own country and cleaning up the garbage you have over there.....When you get a handle on that come back and tell us how to run this place. 

 

Karsten

 

Thanks for the "Dude"...

 

WOW....That post of yours SOUNDS LIKE A THREAT or a commanding order....Who gave you that power anyway??????

MY ANSWER IS (CAN ONLY BE INFACT)...NO THANKS.....

 

You could always put me on your ignore list...Or better yet...You could start a petition ( I'm serious) along with others thinking alike individuals and ask the site boss Mr. Montana to forbid all non-Americans to post about US politics OR allow only those who are pro right-wing....If it gets that way...I'll comply

 

UNTIL THAT TIME COMES I'LL KEEP POSTING WHATEVER I SEE FIT....THANK YOU

 

Again...One could just skip every post coming from me or even better ...put me on their ignore list...Problem solved easily

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, umbertino said:

 

Thanks for the "Dude"...

 

WOW....That post of yours SOUNDS LIKE A THREAT or a commanding order....Who gave you that power anyway??????

MY ANSWER IS (CAN ONLY BE INFACT)...NO THANKS.....

 

You could always put me on your ignore list...Or better yet...You could start a petition ( I'm serious) along with others thinking alike individuals and ask the site boss Mr. Montana to forbid all non-Americans to post about US politics OR allow only those who are pro right-wing....If it gets that way...I'll comply

 

UNTIL THAT TIME COMES I'LL KEEP POSTING WHATEVER I SEE FIT....THANK YOU

 

Again...One could just skip every post coming from me or even better ...put me on their ignore list...Problem solved easily

 

 

You asked for it......You just hit the Ignore List right a long with a few other.....Will miss the Music Video but hey....You want to tell us how to run this country and you are losing Your Own Damn Country to the Muslims you are bringing in by the droves.....How long before that Wonderful Italy that was Wonderful Tourist Spot becomes a 3rd World Death Trap.

 

Look at Paris and Italy is following in Lock Step Right Behind Them and Well as the UK and the rest of Europe.

 

Bye,

 

Karsten

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm going to jump in :lol: many people suffer from some sort of mental illness today. In my opinion most of that is related to the pollution of our ecosystem. While the other majority would be PTSD. 

However, their are MANY different levels of mental illness. Not everyone who suffers can or should be placed in an institution. Such placements should ONLY be allowed when someone begins to show signs of instability. ie. Posing a threat to themselves or others. 

What is needed is a MUCH GREATER level of awareness to said signs followed up with laws allowing for institutional help. Those laws ONLY exist today in situations of attempting suicide.

Mental disabilities.  Not illness.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, umbertino said:

 

Thanks for the "Dude"...

 

WOW....That post of yours SOUNDS LIKE A THREAT or a commanding order....Who gave you that power anyway??????

MY ANSWER IS (CAN ONLY BE INFACT)...NO THANKS.....

 

You could always put me on your ignore list...Or better yet...You could start a petition ( I'm serious) along with others thinking alike individuals and ask the site boss Mr. Montana to forbid all non-Americans to post about US politics OR allow only those who are pro right-wing....If it gets that way...I'll comply

 

UNTIL THAT TIME COMES I'LL KEEP POSTING WHATEVER I SEE FIT....THANK YOU

 

Again...One could just skip every post coming from me or even better ...put me on their ignore list...Problem solved easily

Maybe you could let us all know you plan to the Rapes, the Child Grooming Gangs, the Knife Attracts in you country as well as across Europe....The Beating of the Elderly, The Killing of you Family Pets and you broken Economy.

 

Karsten

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 8th ID said:

Well, let’s see,

the right....pro life, family and moral values

the left......kill babies, support system">support all the things in the BIBLE that GOD says is wrong.

 

you tell me where he stands!

I'm sure God thinks we're all insane.  He probably shakes his head on a daily basis and really reconsiders the flood all over again.

Edited by cranman
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

 Like you I get 5 negs a day to pass out in show of my disdain for a post. If showing disapproval is somehow to you committing a sin then that is on you, not me. As I have said before suck it up buttercup.

Truth be told I don't think you realize how many people you upset

I must be very blessed on this site.....I'll bet I have given out 50 or 60 purple cups in one sitting without running out.....the idea is we are all here to exchange ideas, and thoughts....and as we don't always agree with one another....it is a matter of respect and a thank you for the poster who took the time to express a thought.....to award that purple cup......if a post goes dirty and low....I have given a few reds......but I don't believe I've ever hit a limit....

 

That was the concept behind the Trump and Obama threads......air it out....but be thankful we all have that right to do it......USA and DV

CL

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.