Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mass Shooting at an EL Paso Wal Mart

Pitcher

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

THIS IS FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE 

The mother of the mass shooter at the El Paso Walmart on Saturday told attorneys she called the policerecently to voice her concern about the big AK-style gun her son owned

Patrick Crusius, who was anti-social and autistic, murdered 20 people at the Walmart on Saturday

An attorney for the family of the man charged in the El Paso Walmart shooting rampage says the man’s mother contacted police weeks before the rampage out of concern that her son had a rifle.

Attorney Chris Ayres told CNN that the call was made to police in Allen, a Dallas suburb, by the mother of Patrick Crusius, 21.

He and fellow attorney R. Jack Ayres also said the mother didn’t identify herself or her son in the call.

They told CNN that his mother contacted police as she was concerned about her son owning a weapon given his age and lack of experience with a firearm.

During the call, she was transferred to a public safety officer who told her that her son, 21, was legally allowed to purchase the weapon, according to CNN.

Police did not seek any additional information from her before the call concluded, the attorneys claimed.

Sgt. Jon Felty, Allen police spokesman, said there was no record of such a call and he wasn’t aware of such a call.

I just heard that 1 hr ago on the Italian News Channel....Yep...It does sound bizarre in the least.......

• Like 1

Another attempt by a deranged nut job 

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Armed Man with Rifle, Handgun, 100 Rounds of Ammo and Body Armor Stopped and Arrested by Firefighter Outside Springfield, MO Walmart

A 20-year-old armed man with a rifle, handgun and body armor was stopped and arrested outside a Missouri Walmart on Thursday.
An retired firefighter stopped the man and arrested him.

The man walked filmed himselfwalking into a Walmart.
He was carrying a rifle and 100+ rounds of ammo.

The off-duty firefighter had a concealed carry permit.
Missouri is a concealed carry state.

The man had a rifle, a handgun, 100+ rounds of ammo and body armor.

Citizen journalist Bradley Coopershared exclusive photos of the gunman with The Gateway Pundit as the man was arrested.

Mo-gunman.jpg

Here is another photo of the man when he was apprehended by the off-duty firefighter

• Thanks 1

Armed Firefighter Holds Man at Gunpoint Carrying 100 Rounds of Ammo at Missouri Walmart

Star Political News  August 8, 2019

Local firefighter holds active shooter suspect at gunpoint, until police arrive.

Springfield Police Department responded to a call of an active shooter at the Walmart Neighborhood Market at Republic Rd., near Golden Ave., Thursday evening.

FREE Trump 2020 Hat While Supplies Last –[Claim Yours]

Officers arrived on scene within three minutes of the call. Police stated that a young white male, appearing to be in his twenties, pulled up to the Walmart, where he dwore body armor and a military style outfit.

According to Police,  the man had tactical weapons

Police say the man then made his way out an emergency exit where a firefighter held the man at gunpoint. At that moment Springfield Police arrived on scene and detained the man.

60147315_1402023706622125_78521248977770

Springfield, MO Police Department
9 hours ago

SPD Arrests Armed Man in Southwest Springfield

At approximately 4:10 p.m. Springfield Police Officers were dispatched to 3150 W. Republic Rd. to a Walmart Neighborhood Market. An armed white male in his twenties was detained by an armed off-duty fireman until officers arrived on scene and took the suspect into custody. No injuries were reported and no shots were fired. At this time, the investigation is on-going and we are working to determine his motives.

Any person that

The Springfield Police Department could not confirm the nature of statements said by the man to those inside of the Walmart, but did confirm that the man had loaded weapons, and over one hundred rounds of ammunition

• Upvote 1

Scaramucci who worked for his pal Donald Trump in the White House for all of 11 days, called the president’s visit to an El Paso, Texas, hospital a “catastrophe.”

“So, look, the president didn’t do well on the trip” Wednesday, the short-time White House communications director told Chris Matthews on MSNBC’s “Hardball” on Thursday.

The president was supposed to comfort victims of the Walmart mass shooting that killed 22 people and help the country heal. Instead he boasted about the size of the crowd at his campaign rally in the city earlier in the year, blasted El Paso native and Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke as “crazy,” and gave a big grinning thumbs-up while posing for a photo with a baby orphaned in the El Paso attack.

“The facts are he did not do well on the trip, because if the trip is being made about him and not the demonstration of compassion and love and caring and empathy for those people, then it becomes a catastrophe for him, the administration, and it’s also a bad reflection on the country,” Scaramucci said.

Scaramucci also tore into White House aides who trashed Trump anonymously to the press about how poorly the president came off in El Paso. He called aides “cowards” for picking up the phone to complain to a reporter — and not call the president on his behavior. “They should tell the guy the truth,” he added.

Scaramucci last month called the president’s vicious attacks on four Democratic congresswomen of color “racist and unacceptable.”

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, umbertino said:

But very un-healthy......

Yes that was sarcasm.. I'm sure no one here would support that.

8 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

I'm  showing my age here but I think that's Spanky on the "little rascals".   Leader of the rascal gang and always into mischief.  Smoke it like a man son, smoke it like a man!

Yup I'm old enough to have seen ol' spanky in the photo... 

B/A

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

I'm  showing my age here but I think that's Spanky on the "little rascals".   Leader of the rascal gang and always into mischief.  Smoke it like a man son, smoke it like a man!

Ok then......Still recall " Leave it to Beaver" here on Italian TV when I was a child and I loved it immensely.....Recall the characters of Beaver and Wally as if it was today......It used to have weekly broadcasts here ( overdubbed in Italian obviously) and I 'd wait eagerly for that day in order to watch it....I'm talking about the first years of the 60's ( 1963/4/5)  when I was 6, 7, 8.....Good times...Loved that and also  Rin Tin Tin ( the dog)...I recall there was this young kid / boy dressed as a soldier and then a Sgt. and a Capt....... Maybe in the US the title was different ....All great memories of totally care-free times.............

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

You're showing your age????   That's simply awesome then.....

We all (some more, some less actually....lol) become more interesting with age.....

Just look at Sean Connery...He got better and better with age.....

I'm talking Men and Women equally  ...I deem Women get really interesting starting with age 40 on...They become more mature, learn more things about life, get aware of their beauty, sensuality and femininity etc  ( a matter of personal taste, of course)...A woman of 20/ 25  can't generally  be ( or very rarely at least) sensual or particularly feminine as that's something acquired with time....JMVVVHO

The way I see it...A Woman reaches the acme of everything between 45-55 y.o. ....MVHO

Edited by umbertino

24 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Ok then......Still recall " Leave it to Beaver" here on Italian TV when I was a child and I loved it immensely.....Recall the characters of Beaver and Wally as if it was today......It used to have weekly broadcasts here ( overdubbed in Italian obviously) and I 'd wait eagerly for that day in order to watch it....I'm talking about the first years of the 60's ( 1963/4/5)  when I was 6, 7, 8.....Good times...Loved that and also  Rin Tin Tin ( the dog)...I recall there was this young kid / boy dressed as a soldier and then a Sgt. and a Capt....... Maybe in the US the title was different ....All great memories of totally care-free times.............

Umb, pull up the Little Raschals on utube.... you'll get a kick out of them.  Kids just going out to play everyday with parents not around and got into everything they could..  sorta like I grew up. No parents around and was able to explore ever bit of farm land in a 10 mile radius.  If we couldn't  find something to get into, there were always some good 'ole grapevines to smoke and swing on over creeks.  Good 'ole days in the lazy days of summer.   

listen to "Queen", Feddie Mercury's last days.  "Those were the days". Times gone by but always remembered and cherished.......I love that song

Edited by learning all i can
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...