Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mass Shooting at an EL Paso Wal Mart

Pitcher

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

MD you make it sound like conservatives are not guilty of the same thing... Have you read any posts on here? Did you not just call them rats? How is that any different? Is this the old "Do as I say, not as I do" concept?

B/A

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

No, it is a reaction bought and paid for by the liberals for the past many years. 

There should be no surprise at the push back that is occurring. 

Their reaction is that of a bully who finally get popped in the nose. They start crying about getting beat up. 

Umb, my post was a reaction to B/A s post. I failed to quote it when I posted. I am getting older and don't think sometimes. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

you have your head so far up your butt you can't see the light of day and you get a shiitey out look on life, waking up everyday pissed at someone or something. Sad.

:twothumbs: Yep!!! Dr. Spock "philosophies" FULLY Deployed!!!, md11fr8dawg, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

THEE Dr. Spock generation AND subsequent Dr. Spock generations HAVE NO IDEA what benefit EXERCISED founding principles, the four (4) Textual Cornerstones, have to one's self AND relations in general Based on PRINCIPLE WHERE life experiences CAN HAVE HARDSHIPS OF OVERWHELMING MEASURE AND ARE NORMAL ALBEIT MOSTLY UNPREDICTABLE.

SELF Discipline IS key.

MY hardships ARE MY OWN AND NOT A PRETEXT FOR PRIVILEGE OR INFRINGEMENT ON ANOTHER WHERE Dr. Spock teaches the "trainees" WHAT IS SOMEONE ELSE'S IS YOURS IF YOU REALLY NEED AND OR WANT IT - NOW!!!

Unfortunately, the Dr. Spock focus is on the "free" AND VULGAR "expression" of the "developing" from THEE EARLIEST "point" OF "development" THROUGH "independent" "living". ACCORDINGLY, IF THEE Dr. Spock "trainee" CAN JUST HAVE THEIR OWN WAY, EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE. OTHERWISE, THEE Dr. Spock "trainee" IS MANDATED TO THROW CONNIPTIONS UNTIL THEY DO GET THEIR OWN WAY. SELF Discipline IS ANATHEMA TO Dr. Spock "trainees".

Reason AND Common Sense AND Decency ARE "dispelled" AND "hotly" "contested" BY Dr. Spock "trainees".

APPROPRIATE Corporal Discipline AND OTHER NECESSARY FORMS OF Discipline ARE ESSENTIAL TO THEE "developing" TO DEVELOP MORALS AND PRINCIPLES OF EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR Life, Liberty, AND The Pursuit Of Happiness IN Peace, Prosperity, AND Posterity RATHER THAN DESTRUCTIVE SELF SEEKING PRACTICES DEPLOYED BY Dr. Spock "trainees".

WITHOUT NECESSARY Discipline THEN Self Discipline, THEE Dr. Spock "trainees" ARE LEFT TO ABSCOND MATERIAL RESOURCES AND PRIVILEGES AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS, ESPECIALLY OTHER'S FUTURE POTENTIAL, DIGNITY, AND HONOR, TO MAINTAIN THEIR PERSONALLY ASCRIBED VALUE AND STATUS IN THEIR ENVIRONS.

The REAL issue is the free and unfettered exercise of the four (4) Textual Cornerstones INDIVIDUALLY AND FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS.

THEE Dr. Spock "trainees" COMPREHEND THIS LIKE A "deer" IN THEE "head" "lights".

The EXERCISED four (4) Textual Cornerstones are ACTUALLY Tried AND True to provide EXCEPTIONAL PERSONAL VALUE AND PROVIDE FOR THE PEACEABLE INTERACTIONS AND BENEFIT OF OTHERS RATHER THAN THE OBVIOUS DESTRUCTIVE OUTCOME OF Dr. Spock "practices" "philosophies".

THEE Dr. Spock "philosophy" "trainees" ARE Cordycep Fungus RUN AMUCK!!!

THEE 1:20 mark begins the description of what happens to Dr. Spock "trainee" brains THEN THEE 2:30 mark SHOWS THE DIRE CONSEQUENCE TO THEE Community!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

It's kind of like in school when the bully keeps picking on you and picking on you and nothing happens until you get a craw full and fight back. One you kick his arse real good he leaves you alone. Now I don't think the Left will ever leave the right alone, but for many years the right remained quiet and the left said and got away with ANYTHING they want to say. So I am TIRED of the bullying by the other side and I believe it his time to take a stand, especially if the left wants to take our guns, let us speak only if they agree with what we have to say, control our health care system, tell us what cars to drive and tax the hell out of us to stay in power. I won't stand by and the let the bully run the playground anymore. And I would say calling the Democrats, DemoRats is mild compared to calling for the beheading of Trump and death to his family. The number of vital on the right is mild compared to the horrible vitriol from the left. Are there bad people on both sides? YES there are. It is just that the coverage of those bad people is covered quite differently by the media. JMHO. I do respect yours BA, just don't agree.

:salute: !!!md11fr8dawg!!! :salute:

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

And by the way, anyone know how many kids the Dr Spock had??

ZERO.

Zip.

Nada.

BIOLOGICAL, THAT IS!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

INNUMERABLE ON THE ORDER OF A BILLION SURROGATE PHILOSOPHICAL "ideological" "spawn".

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey Utah Rock. I LOVE it, the Rats have been demonizing the Conservatives for for the better part of 50 years of my life, calling them every name in the book they could come up with and the coward Repubs basically said zero. Then along comes Obummer to "fundamentally change our country" ( none of the LSM bothered to ask " change how?") and in EVERY racial event he jumped the shark and sided with the guilty party. Then when the country rejected the HillDawg basically telling the Rats, we've had ENOUGH of your hope and change, they cannot believe they were rejected and theirs heads have been exploding ever since with TDS. Trump says what many of us have thought and are thinking. And the LSM acts as if all this is so bad, but the really dangerous stuff the left says and does, not a peep. NOPE, to them a nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse. So if you are a liberal, and you believe all this started with Trump then you have your head so far up your butt you can't see the light of day and you get a shiitey out look on life, waking up everyday pissed at someone or something. Sad.

Thank you md, I'm not mad at anyone nor am I calling other Americans names for having different perspectives than mine, I am simply pointing out what I see in this country in today's politics. I can see the situation clearly, my head is located on my neck supported by my shoulders, shoulders that at times feel like they must carry the burden of having to thinking people are people and injustice should be fought by the strong capable people of our land. Sadly I see politicians targeting the week as the scapegoat and playing politics.   

I am more than aware their has been bigotry in this country that pre dates trump, he however has weaponized it and feeds on it. When you say " Trump says what many of us have thought and are thinking."  I'm curious about that pronoun "us"  and who that is referring to? Will you please describe the demographics of the "us" people, because he is no where close to my ideology and I do consider myself an American. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Thank you md, I'm not mad at anyone nor am I calling other Americans names for having different perspectives than mine, I am simply pointing out what I see in this country in today's politics. I can see the situation clearly, my head is located on my neck supported by my shoulders, shoulders that at times feel like they must carry the burden of having to thinking people are people and injustice should be fought by the strong capable people of our land. Sadly I see politicians targeting the week as the scapegoat and playing politics.   

I am more than aware their has been bigotry in this country that pre dates trump, he however has weaponized it and feeds on it. When you say " Trump says what many of us have thought and are thinking."  I'm curious about that pronoun "us"  and who that is referring to? Will you please describe the demographics of the "us" people, because he is no where close to my ideology and I do consider myself an American. 

Not sure its about demographics.

Believe it was about, voting for Hillarious or Trump. I think I made the right choice. Now, at the end of his term the people have a vote to change him or keep him. End of story. 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

If I offended you Umbertino, I offer my sincerest apologies. Perhaps I should have said these people are walking around in a fog or daze. Either way it is the same. They are clueless.

Hello. md11...No, you didn't offend me personally...... But again knowing how you're able to articulate your thoughts / stances  very finely, I didn't get how you felt  the need of going that venue of rough language toward another DV member....Just that

No need to apologize...At least not to me....Thanks anyway

Ok...Your last 3 lines showed how you can do beautifully with language.....Bravo!  I'm dead serious...

There are ways and other ways in order to express same concepts / stances....

Best

• Upvote 1

See where this is heading? It's not going to be long before there is mass retaliation against this insanity being shoved down our throats by the left.

End Quote

Ok...By the left only....Wow....

Here we go again....It does sound as if one of 2 the sides is the Nasty Prostitute while the other is the Innocent Virgin.....I'm not sure it works that way......But one is free to think / believe whatever......

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

THIS IS FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE 

The mother of the mass shooter at the El Paso Walmart on Saturday told attorneys she called the policerecently to voice her concern about the big AK-style gun her son owned

Patrick Crusius, who was anti-social and autistic, murdered 20 people at the Walmart on Saturday

An attorney for the family of the man charged in the El Paso Walmart shooting rampage says the man’s mother contacted police weeks before the rampage out of concern that her son had a rifle.

Attorney Chris Ayres told CNN that the call was made to police in Allen, a Dallas suburb, by the mother of Patrick Crusius, 21.

He and fellow attorney R. Jack Ayres also said the mother didn’t identify herself or her son in the call.

They told CNN that his mother contacted police as she was concerned about her son owning a weapon given his age and lack of experience with a firearm.

During the call, she was transferred to a public safety officer who told her that her son, 21, was legally allowed to purchase the weapon, according to CNN.

Police did not seek any additional information from her before the call concluded, the attorneys claimed.

Sgt. Jon Felty, Allen police spokesman, said there was no record of such a call and he wasn’t aware of such a call.

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Whats mind blowing to me in this thread is that nobody is talking about the "3 or 4 people dressed in black with black masks" shooting up the place!

This seems to be the case in a number of these shooing....

Sandy Hook 3 men were seen in camo

Marie Still in Florida one or 2 shooter dress in SWAT Style Gear

Now this one.

Karsten

• Thanks 2