Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mass Shooting at an EL Paso Wal Mart

Pitcher

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, SocialDinar, do YOU know what Placer Gold IS???!!!

Do YOU Likie THAT???!!!

Hey, NOW THAT is "pay" "dirt"!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Some are deposited on the river banks while some go all the way into the river. This action results in a number of different placer gold deposits. A residual placer deposit is a placer gold deposit where the gold that broke loose from the vein get deposited just next to the main vain.Sep 12, 2018

image.jpeg.6f229b498a0f508dab43d9fa78881b03.jpeg

What is Placer Gold and How do You Find it? - RareGoldNuggets.com

HOPEFULLY YOU found the "residual" "placer" LEADING DIRECTLY TO THEE "deposit" "main" "vein", er, "mother" "load"!!!

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST messin' with YOU, SocialDinar!!!

Of course, YOU know what "placer" "gold" IS AND, HOPEFULLY, have found many, MANY "mother" "loads"!!!

Well, OK, looks like YOU are still dealing with the Millenial "dirt".

Sorry.

Maybe BABY THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment IS THEE "mother" "load" OF ALL "mother" "loads"!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

No MO PESKY "Millenial" "dirt" AFTER THAT "pay" "out"!!!

Heading up to gold country this weekend. Bear River. I bring my scuba gear and a turkey baster to suck it up. You can actually see the gold in the crevices. Its a lot easier than dry washing for sure!

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I wish that was the case, I actually believe in only one race and that's humans. You will probably play ignorant to this and I'm not trying to convince anyone but "race" is implied when we talk politics today. The two party system has broken down into whites, far right ideological thinking people of this country vers the all else. If you are a trump supporter the odds are extremely high that person has some subconscious, maybe even conscious bigotry with in them.  That's just the way the country is breaking down lately and I say that because of how I feel when I walk around and see what I see.  

I say I'm liberal because I don't care what you and your partner do when your home alone, let alone anyone else, so I find myself aliened with a liberal group in our country being targeted with hate. I find that I side with conservation of the natural world rather than profit  margins. I believe it is societies responsibility to take care of the week and poor, not make them the defenseless enemy of the state and I believe in science over faith. This is why I would call myself a liberal, though I am registered independent, but in all honesty I don't really care. I did once, now it just hard some times to sit idly by why people continue to make emotionally charge statements with out checks and counter points.

Thanks, Utah Rock....Great post indeed

Sorry....Still out of pluses

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Change that improves peoples lives is a good thing. 

I personally dont think men should use the ladies room. Thats not a traditional value. Thats common sense

And i will always call my self a craftsman. Not a craftsperson. Thats just silly change. 

Facebook and social media don't improve peoples lives either. Its an addiction

And I am not thin skinned. I can handle a good discussion . But i do not like my opinions to be shutdown

Thats what fascists do. Its their way or nothing. Thats wrong but how they were taught by their professors.

And I still agree...But am still out of pluses....Sorry

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Heading up to gold country this weekend. Bear River. I bring my scuba gear and a turkey baster to suck it up. You can actually see the gold in the crevices. Its a lot easier than dry washing for sure!

:twothumbs: Good Plan, SocialDinar, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Hey, be CAREFUL OF THEE "claim" "jumpers"!!!

Noun. 1. claim jumper - one who illegally occupies property to which another has a legal claim. supplanter, usurper - one who wrongfully or illegally seizes and holds the place of another. Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection.
Industry: Restaurant

Claim jumper - definition of claim jumper by The Free Dictionary

Pretty SURE the 12 ga DOES NOT "work" "well" "under" "water"!!!

Out of purple trophies AND emeralds. For NOW, please accept
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, utah rock said:

I wish that was the case, I actually believe in only one race and that's humans. You will probably play ignorant to this and I'm not trying to convince anyone but "race" is implied when we talk politics today. The two party system has broken down into whites, far right ideological thinking people of this country vers the all else. If you are a trump supporter the odds are extremely high that person has some subconscious, maybe even conscious bigotry with in them.  That's just the way the country is breaking down lately and I say that because of how I feel when I walk around and see what I see.  

I say I'm liberal because I don't care what you and your partner do when your home alone, let alone anyone else, so I find myself aliened with a liberal group in our country being targeted with hate. I find that I side with conservation of the natural world rather than profit  margins. I believe it is societies responsibility to take care of the week and poor, not make them the defenseless enemy of the state and I believe in science over faith. This is why I would call myself a liberal, though I am registered independent, but in all honesty I don't really care. I did once, now it just hard some times to sit idly by why people continue to make emotionally charge statements with out checks and counter points.

Truth to power, utah rock.....I dig it.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Santa Ana calls itself a sanctuary city. I count unregistered cars as i drive through the city and always count 4-5 cars. They will impound a non registered car owned by a citizen but illegal aliens are free to go. Have we just gone insane!  I'll put money on it that this guy was not a citizen.

Thanks LGD

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Santa Ana calls itself a sanctuary city. I count unregistered cars as i drive through the city and always count 4-5 cars. They will impound a non registered car owned by a citizen but illegal aliens are free to go. Have we just gone insane!  I'll put money on it that this guy was not a citizen.

Thanks LGD

You and me both.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Karsten said:

Humm, Utah Rock.....I know from a previous post you are a liberal, . You made sure to make the point you are of Color, Your Father was a Vet of Color, some other of you family were White or of Color or what not.

So this all came out over my posting a CNN joke and you appeared to play the Hate card when No One Has Posted Any Hateful comments toward you.

I had no idea what color your skin is nor could I care. I shop everyday at a market that has any and all sort of people of various skin colors....I  know all there names and address them by their names...I learn what I can and bring in up on what is going on with their lives.

I could have cared less the color of Your Skin and I don't believe anyone here even gave it a second through.....You Sir Brought it Up...You Played the Race Card, then brought up the Hate.....No one here did.

What color is Adam Montana's Skin, Pitcher, Poker  Player, Gypsy Girl, 8th ID, Navira, Chuck and the rest.....We really don't care.

Your service and that of your family is awesome and commendable, Your time Serviced is awesome.......Somewhere you forget one thing.

People in Fox Holes know no color and only pray to one God and they pray that that God will get every one home.

Karsten

:bravo: sometimes the ones with the most hate.......are the ones that complain about it - jmo

• Upvote 3

Hey Utah Rock. I LOVE it, the Rats have been demonizing the Conservatives for for the better part of 50 years of my life, calling them every name in the book they could come up with and the coward Repubs basically said zero. Then along comes Obummer to "fundamentally change our country" ( none of the LSM bothered to ask " change how?") and in EVERY racial event he jumped the shark and sided with the guilty party. Then when the country rejected the HillDawg basically telling the Rats, we've had ENOUGH of your hope and change, they cannot believe they were rejected and theirs heads have been exploding ever since with TDS. Trump says what many of us have thought and are thinking. And the LSM acts as if all this is so bad, but the really dangerous stuff the left says and does, not a peep. NOPE, to them a nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse. So if you are a liberal, and you believe all this started with Trump then you have your head so far up your butt you can't see the light of day and you get a shiitey out look on life, waking up everyday pissed at someone or something. Sad.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

the Rats have been demonizing the Conservatives

MD you make it sound like conservatives are not guilty of the same thing... Have you read any posts on here? Did you not just call them rats? How is that any different? Is this the old "Do as I say, not as I do" concept?

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

So if you are a liberal, and you believe all this started with Trump then you have your head so far up your butt you can't see the light of day and you get a shiitey out look on life, waking up everyday pissed at someone or something.

End Quote

Excuse me, md11....But that sounds extremey offensive and rude toward another DV Member....  apparently with no need to be that way...

Since you sound like a very articulate Individual then  I'm sure you could express the same concepts  you wanted to exprees  but without being so rude and offensive toward Utah Rock....jmho

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

It's kind of like in school when the bully keeps picking on you and picking on you and nothing happens until you get a craw full and fight back. One you kick his arse real good he leaves you alone. Now I don't think the Left will ever leave the right alone, but for many years the right remained quiet and the left said and got away with ANYTHING they want to say. So I am TIRED of the bullying by the other side and I believe it his time to take a stand, especially if the left wants to take our guns, let us speak only if they agree with what we have to say, control our health care system, tell us what cars to drive and tax the hell out of us to stay in power. I won't stand by and the let the bully run the playground anymore. And I would say calling the Democrats, DemoRats is mild compared to calling for the beheading of Trump and death to his family. The number of vital on the right is mild compared to the horrible vitriol from the left. Are there bad people on both sides? YES there are. It is just that the coverage of those bad people is covered quite differently by the media. JMHO. I do respect yours BA, just don't agree.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

No, it is a reaction bought and paid for by the liberals for the past many years. 

There should be no surprise at the push back that is occurring. 

Their reaction is that of a bully who finally get popped in the nose. They start crying about getting beat up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

No, it is a reaction bought and paid for by the liberals for the past many years. 

There should be no surprise at the push back that is occurring. 

Their reaction is that of a bully who finally get popped in the nose. They start crying about getting beat up. 

Ok....Again we shall agree to disagree on this one and many other issues, me thinks....

It seems some / many of you guys (totally free and entitled  to deem it that way, of course)  see the bullying and other bad, despicable things only being unidirectional , only coming from one side of the political divide...And that ( as we all know)  would take to other long debates which would reveal totally useless in that we both would keep thinking the same way  we are thinking now.....

So again....Let's agree to disagree

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2