Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mass Shooting at an EL Paso Wal Mart

Pitcher

Trump smirked at idea of shooting migrants at rally three months before El Paso massacre

The IndependentAugust 4, 2019

Donald Trump laughed and joked after a supporter suggested shooting Mexican migrants at a rally in May 2019.

The clip of the interaction is once again spreading across social media, as the US reels from the El Paso massacre.

“When you have 15,000 people marching up, and you have hundreds and hundreds of [immigrants], and you have two or three border security people that are brave and great – and don’t forget we don’t let them and we can’t let them use weapons,” Mr Trump said, to an audience of thousands in Florida.

“We can’t. Other countries do, we can’t. I would never do that. But how do you stop these people?”

In response someone from the audience shouted: “Shoot them!”

Mr Trump then appeared to laugh before shaking his head and saying: “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement.”

The crowd then erupted into laughter and cheers, and Mr Trump added: “Only in the Panhandle!”

The Florida Panhandle is a region in the north west of the state.

The interaction was remembered with anger online, in the aftermath of the El Paso massacre.

At least 20 people were killed when a white male opened fire at a Walmart in the Cielo Vista mall on Saturday.

Several people are injured and being treated in hospital. Police said that at least three Mexicans were among the dead.

The suspected gunman, Patrick Crusius, is an alleged white supremacist.

In the wake of the massacre politicians condemned Donald Trump’s racism and Congress’ failure to take action on gun control.

Pete Buttigieg, a presidential primary candidate, said the US was “under attack from white nationalist terrorism”.

He said that the attacker was “abetted by weak gun laws” and added: “If we are serious about national security, we must summon the courage to name and defeat this evil.”

Former Texas congressman Beto O’Rourke, who represented the district where the attack took place, said the US president bore some responsibility for the attack which left 20 people dead.

“He is a racist, and he stokes racism in this country,” he added.

“It does not just offend our sensibilities; it fundamentally changes the character of this country and it leads to violence.”

7a1de6ca7aa8010c14f180d3e5bf1042

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-smirked-idea-shooting-migrants-173458686.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index

There's far too many impressionable people with mental problems in this country to allow these kind of tongue in cheek comments to go unchecked.  Doing the right thing must start at the top to be effective....the pulpit is Trump's.  He should use it responsibly and for the greater good of our country and it's citizens and all of mankind.  He has the ability to be so much more than what he has proven to be.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

LGD.... I wouldn't tell you what to post, but I do ask you not to post pictures of any mass killers... Whatever their color or reason, they want fame. By posting their photos you help them. The media is part of the problem by making the losers famous, I'm just asking you not to be part of the media and thus the problem... We should all do everything we can to not spread their desire for fame... JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

LGD.... I wouldn't tell you what to post, but I do ask you not to post pictures of any mass killers... Whatever their color or reason, they want fame. By posting their photos you help them. The media is part of the problem by making the losers famous, I'm just asking you not to be part of the media and thus the problem... We should all do everything we can to not spread their desire for fame... JMHO

B/A

The MSM is complacent in virtually all that they do, not just this issue....and has been for decades. They aint changin now

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump smirked at idea of shooting migrants at rally three months before El Paso massacre

The IndependentAugust 4, 2019

Donald Trump laughed and joked after a supporter suggested shooting Mexican migrants at a rally in May 2019.

The clip of the interaction is once again spreading across social media, as the US reels from the El Paso massacre.

“When you have 15,000 people marching up, and you have hundreds and hundreds of [immigrants], and you have two or three border security people that are brave and great – and don’t forget we don’t let them and we can’t let them use weapons,” Mr Trump said, to an audience of thousands in Florida.

“We can’t. Other countries do, we can’t. I would never do that. But how do you stop these people?”

In response someone from the audience shouted: “Shoot them!”

Mr Trump then appeared to laugh before shaking his head and saying: “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement.”

The crowd then erupted into laughter and cheers, and Mr Trump added: “Only in the Panhandle!”

The Florida Panhandle is a region in the north west of the state.

The interaction was remembered with anger online, in the aftermath of the El Paso massacre.

At least 20 people were killed when a white male opened fire at a Walmart in the Cielo Vista mall on Saturday.

Several people are injured and being treated in hospital. Police said that at least three Mexicans were among the dead.

The suspected gunman, Patrick Crusius, is an alleged white supremacist.

In the wake of the massacre politicians condemned Donald Trump’s racism and Congress’ failure to take action on gun control.

Pete Buttigieg, a presidential primary candidate, said the US was “under attack from white nationalist terrorism”.

He said that the attacker was “abetted by weak gun laws” and added: “If we are serious about national security, we must summon the courage to name and defeat this evil.”

Former Texas congressman Beto O’Rourke, who represented the district where the attack took place, said the US president bore some responsibility for the attack which left 20 people dead.

“He is a racist, and he stokes racism in this country,” he added.

“It does not just offend our sensibilities; it fundamentally changes the character of this country and it leads to violence.”

7a1de6ca7aa8010c14f180d3e5bf1042

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-smirked-idea-shooting-migrants-173458686.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index

There's far too many impressionable people with mental problems in this country to allow these kind of tongue in cheek comments to go unchecked.  Doing the right thing must start at the top to be effective....the pulpit is Trump's.  He should use it responsibly and for the greater good of our country and it's citizens and all of mankind.  He has the ability to be so much more than what he has proven to be.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, u could use that argument for action films, & comedians as well. I've watched that video you speak of....and if you cant tell that while he JOKED, one would have to be way out there to suggest he supported it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

The MSM is complacent in virtually all that they do, not just this issue....and has been for decades. They aint changin now

I agree, but do you think we should post photos and help deliver the fame these losers are looking for? The media should refuse to show their images. And so should the rest of us... But as you say, it ain't gonna change... It seems the public thrives on this crap.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Shabs, u could use that argument for action films, & comedians as well. I've watched that video you speak of....and if you cant tell that while he JOKED, one would have to be way out there to suggest he supported it.

Morning Caz,

Exactly right.....I'm going to go out on a limb and say this weekends murderers mental health was "way out there".  All the more reason to not even joke about such things when the wrong people may take it the wrong way.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Morning Caz,

Exactly right.....I'm going to go out on a limb and say this weekends murderers mental health was "way out there".  All the more reason to not even joke about such things when the wrong people may take it the wrong way.  

GO RV, then BV

Goodmorning Shabs!!! That's exactly what the PC Police wants.....to control all that is said, believed, or thought.   Mental illness aint goin away by the way. 

Edited by caz1104
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Yes all they want is their fame. And of course me posting the many  pictures the media has of these animals proving there are different narratives out there has nothing to do with your request. I post photos of what they say are the shooters in an effort to prove something is wrong with the story. We have multiple pictures showing multiple different persons at the same sites. If you can read my post and it anyway speculate that  I am giving glory to these monsters then I have no idea what to say to you. I wear my heart on my sleeve and my feelings are well-known.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

and so does MSM!!! and now the left will USE this tragedy to further there agenda with the help of MSM to push for more Gun control laws

And whackadoodle conspiracy nuts will use this as another opportunity to push the false flag narrative.....rinse, repeat....and when the next senseless tragedy happens we'll find ourselves right back here doing this all over again and the only difference will be that more innocent people will have been taken from this world.  Sad 

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

And whackadoodle conspiracy nuts will use this as another opportunity to push the false flag narrative.....rinse, repeat....and when the next senseless tragedy happens we'll find ourselves right back here doing this all over again and the only difference will be that more innocent people will have been taken from this world.  Sad 

GO RV, then BV

"senseless" is correct. Stop the root of the problem  1)mental illness 2) invasion of our country.....guns are not the problem

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes all they want is their fame. And of course me posting the many  pictures the media has of these animals proving there are different narratives out there has nothing to do with your request. I post photos of what they say are the shooters in an effort to prove something is wrong with the story. We have multiple pictures showing multiple different persons at the same sites. If you can read my post and it anyway speculate that  I am giving glory to these monsters then I have no idea what to say to you. I wear my heart on my sleeve and my feelings are well-known.

View image on Twitter

View image on Twitter

This does nothing but promote them... It doesn't matter who or what they are, you put them out there and they love it and other whackos think this is going to make them famous if they do something sick...

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Goodmorning Shabs!!! That's exactly what the PC Police want.....to control all that is said, believed, or thought. Mental illness aint goin away by the way. 

Nope......Mental illness ain't going away, so why aren't we as a nation pushing to make sure those suffering from such illness can't get their hands on weapons?  Paranoia of constitutional rights infringement would be my guess.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nope......Mental illness ain't going away, so why aren't we as a nation pushing to make sure those suffering from such illness can't get their hands on weapons?  Paranoia of constitutional rights infringement would be my guess.

GO RV, then BV

agreed

4 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

"senseless" is correct. Stop the root of the problem  1)mental illness 2) invasion of our country.....guns are not the problem

Adding, the corruption of our government and the brain washing of our citizens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Forgive my insolence, as I mean no disrespect to you, but......innocent people shopping at a Walmart on the border with Mexico doesn't equate to an "invasion"....especially in a country known as the melting pot, founded on immigrants.  I simply must agree to disagree with you on the invasion part.  :peace:   

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

agreed

Our local governments cant do much about anything due to the corruption. Money going into the pensions and pay to play. No money for homelessness, crazys and jailbirds being let out, for more money to stuff their friends and families pockets. Kinda like Iraq.

• Like 3