Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mass Shooting at an EL Paso Wal Mart

Pitcher

8 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Wow, and thank you. My incident above was in 2005 and before the new changes.

Again thanks for the info. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

And just so the Snowflake Buttercup Brigade doesn't claim that I'm only posting comments from 

Trump loving Patriots and not actual news people. The Tweet above was from this lady.

Anna Giaritelli

Anna Giaritelli headshot, Homeland Security Reporter, Washington Examiner

Homeland Security Reporter

Anna Giaritelli is the homeland security reporter for the Washington Examiner. She covers border affairs, transportation security, customs operations, immigration policy, gun control and crime. She graduated from Asbury University in Wilmore, Ky., with a bachelor's degree in journalism and first came to Washington in 2010 for an internship with the Washington Examiner. She has worked for CQ Roll Call, Cox Media Group, and an immigration policy group on Capitol Hill before returning to the Washington Examiner in 2015.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

As I've said earlier, some things are pretty much a given with respect to these kinds of events.

Nan and Byron McKeeby August 4, 2019 578 Comments

el-paso-shooter-4.jpg

Mass shooter Patrick Crusius murdered 20 people today at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas.

Crusius published a manifesto before his shooting spree.

It is clear from his words that he is a PROGRESSIVE white nationalist – what was once defined as a “Nazi.”

This is not to say he’s a Democrat or a Republican, but he is without question a progressive.

All you have to do is read his manifesto to see the obvious tell-tale signs.

Under his section titled “Economic Reasons” for the attack, the shooter states:

In the near future, America will have to initiate a basic universal income to prevent widespread poverty and civil unrest as people lose their jobs (to automation). Joblessness is in itself a source of civil unrest. The less dependents on a government welfare system, the lower the unemployment rate, the better. Achieving ambitious social projects like universal healthcare and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if tens of millions of defendants are removed.”

Now THAT is some Nazi level stuff right there. Kill the undesirables so we can have our glorious government programs!

His was an act of environmental terrorism as well:

“The decimation of our environment is creating a massive burden for future generations. Corporations are heading the destruction of our environment by shamelessly overharvesting resources.”

Not exactly sounding like a Republican, but this next quote does remind me of one of the parties:

“I am against race mixing because it destroys genetic diversity and creates identity problems….But the idea of deporting or murdering all non-white Americans is horrific. Many have been here as long as the whites, and have done as much to build our country. The best solution to this for now would be to divide America int a confederacy of territories with at least 1 territory for each race.”

Huh. Where have we heard about a confederacy in the past? We’ll have to think on that one.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Another story that we're most likely NEVER gonna hear the truth about because the 

LSM control what is said. 

I saw somewhere that said there were 3 suspected shooters. Just that one time, then all other news clips said just one. I found that odd. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

A word to the wise, I almost learned this the hard way. Everyone knows that you don't take  a firearm onto 

Federal property but what few people know is that EVERY SINGLE STATE PARK in America is owned by the 

Federal Government. They are only run by the State. Thus it is a Felony to possess or use a firearm within the boundaries of a State Park.

How do I know this? I was caught with a pistol on a State Park. And the only thing that saved my butt was the 

Fellow Marine State Trooper that caught me ran my background check and realized that I've never been 

convicted of a gun violation or any other criminal violation. So he wrote me a $250 dollar ticket and asked 

me to leave the park. I've never been so glad to pay a fine in my whole life. 

PLEASE DON'T TAKE YOUR GUNS TO A STATE PARK.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I also keep a machete in the M/H.

I knew of the Firearms restrictions change some time ago. if it would have been an issue where we go camping i would have been in trouble long ago....One DNR Officer was also a local police officer here that I talk with quite often and he knows I carry. then I am constantly helping water the grounds in my spare time and coming into contact with all the other park employees.

Karsten

• Thanks 2

Patrick Crusius has a profile on MyLife.com.

MyLife is an American information brokerage founded in 2002 as Reunion.com. MyLife gathers personal information through public records and other sources to automatically generate a “MyLife Public Page” for each person, described by MyLife as a “complete Wikipedia-like biography on every American.”

te Wikipedia-like biography on every American.”

At 2:46 PM today MyLife had this profile for the deranged killer Patrick Crusius.

His original profile at 2:46 said he was a registered Democrat.

my-life-shooter-1.png

At 2:50 PM leftists changed his political affiliation from Democrat to Republican.

my-life-shooter-2.png

At 2:52 his profile was changed again.

His description now says he is a Republican and QAnon member.

my-life-shooter-3.png

By Saturday night his profile includes anti-Jewish slurs and links him to Trump and Jeffrey Epstein and calls him an Evangelical Christian.

• Thanks 2

HCSO: no active threat after Gibsonton Walmart evacuated

Posted Aug 04 2019 02:09PM EDT

Updated Aug 04 2019 02:49PM EDT

TAMPA, Fla. (FOX 13) - A Walmart in Gibsonton was evacuated due to an unspecified threat, officials said Sunday.

According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, deputies responded to the Walmart on Gibsonton Drive after someone made a threat involving the store.

Deputies said they evacuated the building out of an abundance of caution.

The sheriff's office said there is no active threat and noted everyone is safe.

An investigation is underway in the area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

End Quote

Negging this particular article talking about a massacre is OBVIOUSLY very stupid and completely senseless...Probably also Un-American ......Shame on you , coward negger...Start correcting yourself ( if such thing is ever possible....I doubt it....As you neg almost any article carrying my name  no matter the content....Very logical on your part....Weirdo )

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1