Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Is Tanning....

possum

Oh yea believers, Momma convinced me to go to the tanning parlor and get my posterior-aka-butt tanned. Dang, she put me in that machine buck naked for 2 hours and my whole body is burnt including my jewels. She said that Possum had to have a glow about him when we arrive on our vacation to a nude friendly island close to Commie Cuba. I got blisters popping up on me right now, Momma did me wrong. I don't care how much money I get from the RV, but I all never lay in one of those crazy machines again. Oh, voices told me it will RV at $2.50!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Great &Exaulted Possum~Creature...

Sorry to hear about your misfortune in the

Torturous Taning Device Mate, ("Take (3) 1000I.U.

Vitimine-E Gel tabs, and (1) Super B-12 Vitimin.

Both of which can be purchased Whilst in your Favorite

Stores Dept of Walmart. ("Cheers Mate").

The burn should go down over night.

I had alot of Medical training in the

Forces whilst I was on Active Duty.

Best wishes & Cold (Black&Tans).

possum, after the first post i saw you make i have looked forward to seeing more! Don't care what the haters say, every post you make makes me roll!

Anyways shannybelle and I are planning on building a dinar treehouse mansion. We both agree that you should be the bouncer at the dinar treehouse party. Will you sign the papers :o

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh yea believers, Momma convinced me to go to the tanning parlor and get my posterior-aka-butt tanned. Dang, she put me in that machine buck naked for 2 hours and my whole body is burnt including my jewels. She said that Possum had to have a glow about him when we arrive on our vacation to a nude friendly island close to Commie Cuba. I got blisters popping up on me right now, Momma did me wrong. I don't care how much money I get from the RV, but I all never lay in one of those crazy machines again. Oh, voices told me it will RV at $2.50!

hmmmm....a possum lying in a tanning bed. Hadn't conceived of that thought before. B)B)B)

thanks possum 2.50 is closer to the 3.86 i asked you to talk to the voices about, keep chattin with em sir.....that trophy girlfreind of mine needs a new sports car...please ask the voices to make it 3.86 if ya would....thanks again sir.....friggin go RV already!!!

• Upvote 1

Possum........

Me and the boys are your believers oh great one.

We just got back from the strip bar down the street. The bosses wife invited me and the boys in for a night cap. She gave me a promotion tonight. (I think she is just after my beer and tools) We immediately went to the computer to see if you had any of the voices talk to you oh great one.

We see the voices say $2.50!!!!!!

Your wisdom is above all material beings!!!

That glow is not from tanning.....oh great one......it is from your inter being of spiritual knowledge.

We await your word from the voices oh great one.

Well....going down to the corner to get more bud.

Hi French Fry Guy ! Sorry to hear about

My Momma signed me up for 10 visits but she hooked me up . No more than ten minutes at a time and she also sent me in the booth with a cotton tube sock for the jewels.

Go RV !!!!!!!