Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Amir Tsarfati: Special Middle East Update

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

That’s a fantastic video!! Everyone should see it!

2 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Agreed....excellent!    :praying:

Fantastic cohesive understanding of both previous and recent events.

Thanks for bringing it here! 

I even posted it on FB because it impacted me so much!

I meant to add other folks responces here but I obviously only captured DinarDavo!! Oh well....

Edited by wealthhound
Double postings
  • Thanks 2

Just now, wealthhound said:

Fantastic cohesive understanding of both previous and recent events.

Thanks for bringing it here! 

I even posted it on FB because it impacted me so much!

Hats off to @Butifldrm!!!

I just hijacked her thread!!!

:o   :o   :o

THANK YOU @Butifldrm for making us aware of Amir Tsarfati AND The Wonderful Work Of The Gospel AND End Times Ministry through Amir!!!

You Go, GIRL!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Synopsis said:

Hats off to @Butifldrm!!!

I just hijacked her thread!!!

:o   :o   :o

THANK YOU @Butifldrm for making us aware of Amir Tsarfati AND The Wonderful Work Of The Gospel AND End Times Ministry through Amir!!!

You Go, GIRL!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go Moola Nova!

Ok you High jacker you!

Thanks Butifldrm!!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I’m in shock after seeing the video, the real enemy of America are some of our Congressmen and Congresswomen.!

Traitors.!!!

Go USA

Go POTUS🇺🇸

Go troops

Go PATRIOTS 🇺🇸

I'm in shock to LB. Even more so, I'm extremely saddened that this is the truth.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

I’m in shock after seeing the video, the real enemy of America are some of our Congressmen and Congresswomen.!

Traitors.!!!

Go USA

Go POTUS🇺🇸

Go troops

Go PATRIOTS 🇺🇸

Ive been saying this since Pres Trump arrived,  that the spirit of Antichrist has showed himself greatly through both Rhino Republicans and Democrats alike.  They are Americans on paper ONLY.  They are not American by Spirit.  Satan, through these Antichrists are the enemy of God and the American people,  and are quite obviously ready to kill if they could get away with it, to remove Pres Trump and put the most evil agent they can find to spiritually and financially destroy the Country, macroeconomically, as they have ALREADY done in every large Liberal governed city.  Jesus said to TEST EVERY SPIRIT, TO SEE IF THEY ARE OF GOD.  If they are not, take one guess WHO they are serving (Satan).  My ministry is to expose Satan and those (Great and small) who serve him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, southbeach said:

Ive been saying this since Pres Trump arrived,  that the spirit of Antichrist has showed himself greatly through both Rhino Republicans and Democrats alike.  They are Americans on paper ONLY.  They are not American by Spirit.  Satan, through these Antichrists are the enemy of God and the American people,  and are quite obviously ready to kill if they could get away with it, to remove Pres Trump and put the most evil agent they can find to spiritually and financially destroy the Country, macroeconomically, as they have ALREADY done in every large Liberal governed city.  Jesus said to TEST EVERY SPIRIT, TO SEE IF THEY ARE OF GOD.  If they are not, take one guess WHO they are serving (Satan).  My ministry is to expose Satan and those (Great and small) who serve him.

Thanks for your input southbeach.👍🏼
Agree with you.

God Bless the USA🇺🇸🙏🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Not available on U2 Tube, yet............................................................

https://beholdisrael.org/middle-east-update-with-pastor-barry-stagner/

Go Moola Nova!

Another fabulous video.  Talks all about Iran.  Tells us things I had no knowledge of.  

Very interesting and informative.  So glad I took the time to listen.

I can't say enough good things about it.  Everybody listen!

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Another fabulous video.  Talks all about Iran.  Tells us things I had no knowledge of.  

Very interesting and informative.  So glad I took the time to listen.

I can't say enough good things about it.  Everybody listen!

:twothumbs: I Am Glad You Enjoyed The Video, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 3

United Kingdom Implements Complete Asset Freeze of Iranian-funded Hezbollah

The United Kingdom implemented a total financial asset freeze on Hezbollah Thursday; Previously they had only targeted part of the organization but are now recognizing Hezbollah in its entirety as a terror organization.

On Thursday, the United Kingdom moved to implement an entire freeze of financial assets on the Iranian-backed terror organization of Hezbollah, now targeting the organization as a whole instead of individual “wings”. This decision by the UK’s finance ministry follows suit of the country’s decision in 2019 to label Hezbollah in its entirety a terror organization.

While Hezbollah condemned the UK’s decision last year (and will certainly condemn this move) and accused them of essentially being puppets of the United States, Hezbollah has only continued to conduct themselves in a manner worthy of what they’ve been labeled. Interestingly enough, the Labour party of the UK has criticized the country’s decision to condemn Hezbollah, and on the flip side, Jeremy Corbyn has been criticized for reportedly referring to them as ‘friends’.

Chancellor Sajid Javid stated that “Hezbollah is continuing in its attempts to destabilize the fragile situation in the Middle East – and we are no longer able to distinguish between their already banned military wing and the political party.” Sheila Gewolb, the Senior Vice President for the Board of Deputies perhaps stated it best saying that “Hezbollah’s genocidal intentions are clear. Keeping their flags off our streets and their financial assets frozen is vital in making the world a safer place.”

January 17th, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/united-kingdom-implements-complete-asset-freeze-of-iranian-funded-hezbollah/

Good News HERE!!!

ANOTHER JCPOA (5+1) Entity (Great Bri'ain) said, "Nuh uh Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC Proxies, AND Mu lah lahs, NO MO funding FO YOU!!!"!!!

May be BABY a good sign INSTEX will NOT BE IMPLEMENTED!!!

MO funding CUT OFF!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Over 40 World Leaders Convene in Jerusalem for the 75th Anniversary of the Liberation of Auschwitz; Netanyahu Gets Blunt on Iran

Over 40 world leaders or their officials have gathered in Jerusalem, Israel, in recognition of the 75th anniversary for the liberation from Auschwitz; Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: There will not be another Holocaust.

As world leaders and/or their representatives from over 40 different countries met in Jerusalem on Thursday to recognize the 75th anniversary of the liberation from Auschwitz, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu did not hold back regarding Israel’s most significant modern-day threat in the world, Iran. Leaders such as United States Vice President Mike Pence, Russian President Vladimir Putin, French President Emmanuel Macron, and many others took part in this significant milestone.

Auschwitz is perhaps the most notorious concentration camp that was run by Nazi Germany inside of Poland (occupied by the Nazis) during World War II and the Holocaust. It is estimated that well over one million Jews were murdered at Auschwitz alone, with approximately six million Jews being murdered during World War II. The event recognizing the 75th anniversary took place at the Holocaust memorial center, Yad Vashem.

In his significant address, PM Benjamin Netanyahu was blunt on Iran, calling on all nations of the world to unite against Iran’s anti-Semitic regime of terror; a regime that vows time and time again to wipe the Jewish State off the face of the earth. Netanyahu stated, on behalf of Israel, that “We have yet to see a unified and resolute stance against the most anti-Semitic regime on the planet.”, vowing that “There will not be another holocaust.” As he has several times, Netanyahu also stated, “I call on all governments to join efforts in confronting Iran. Israel will do whatever it must do to defend its people and the Jewish future.” He would then thank the United States for its hard stance on Iran over the last few years, working with Israel to do what is necessary to hold the Iranian regime accountable, both economically and militarily.

United States Vice President Mike Pence would visit the Western Wall during his visit as well. Something that President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo have both done.

January 23rd, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/over-40-world-leaders-convene-in-jerusalem-for-the-75th-anniversary-of-the-liberation-of-auschwitz-netanyahu-gets-blunt-on-iran/

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

PM Benjamin Netanyahu & Benny Gantz to Visit White House Next Tuesday to Review the ‘Deal of the Century’

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his political rival, Benny Gantz, are set to visit the White House on Tuesday to review the ‘Deal of the Century’; Early reports indicate that Israel will be recognized as sovereign over the Jordan Valley, including its settlements, and Jerusalem will officially be recognized as the capital of Israel.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his primary political opponent, Benny Gantz, are set to visit the White House next Tuesday to review certain aspects of the Trump administration’s ‘Deal of the Century’. While early reports are rumoring that there is confirmation of specific details of the plan, Trump tweeted, “The United States looks forward to welcoming Prime Minister @Netanyahu & Blue & White Chairman @Gantzbe to the @WhiteHouse next week. Reports about the details and timing of our closely-held peace plan are purely speculative.”

Two of the said confirmations of the ‘Deal of the Century’ are reported to be 1) Israel will be recognized as sovereign over the Jordan Valley, including any of the settlements therein, and 2) Jerusalem will be formally recognized as the capital of Israel. Netanyahu praised the invitation, recalling several things the White House has already accomplished in favor of Israel, stating, “…we’re in the American Embassy in Jerusalem, that Jerusalem was recognized by President Trump as Israel’s capital, that President Trump has recognized Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights, and now, with this invitation, I think that the president is seeking to give Israel peace and security, the peace and security that it deserves.

Netanyahu gave even higher praise to the continued friendship of the United States, stating, “With such friends in the White House, with such backing from the United States, we should get as broad a consensus as possible around the efforts to achieve security and peace. . . I look forward to doing both, and I thank you again for your extraordinary friendship. Thank you.”

Their visit to the White House comes just weeks before Israel’s historic third election.

January 23rd, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/pm-benjamin-netanyahu-benny-gantz-to-visit-white-house-next-tuesday-to-review-the-deal-of-the-century/

Interesting the Deal Of The Century involves noting Israel as sovereign over the Jordan Valley which is the boundary between Israel and Jordan. Looks like everything to the West, including the West Bank, to the Mediterranean Sea is more fully secured by Israel.

Related image

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1

United States Targets New Entities that are Helping Iran to Bypass US Sanctions

Several companies have been found to be helping Tehran bypass the devastating US sanctions currently being implemented; The companies now being targeted are located in Dubai (UAE), Hong Kong (China), and Shanghai (China).

Multiple companies have been found to be helping Iran bypass US sanctions that have been implemented by the Trump administration after its withdrawal from the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), or Iran Nuclear Deal. The White House is now targeting those companies with sanctions for their role(s) in helping Tehran to continue export goods in violation of the sanctions.

The companies involved are Triliance Petrochemical Co. Ltd and Sage Energy HK Limited. Another China-based company that is involved is Peakview Industry Co Ltd, and the company based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is Beneathco DMCC. Two other companies being targeted are Jiaxiang Industry Hong Kong Limited as well as Shandong Oiwangwa Petrochemical Co Ltd. Not only are these several companies being targeted with new US sanctions, but also specific individuals by the names of Ali Bayandrian and Zhiqing Wang.

These new sanctions will have serious economic implications as they will forbid US companies and citizens from doing business with those involved, and will also target foreign companies who get involved with these companies and/or individuals. This move is a continuation of the Trump administration’s ‘maximum pressure’ campaign, determined to put an end to the Iranian terror regime. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo tweeted, “Maximum pressure on the Iranian regime will continue until its behavior changes. Today we imposed sanctions against China, Hong Kong, and UAE-based entities for operating in Iran’s oil and petrochemical sectors. If you facilitate this regime’s activities, you will be sanctioned.”

January 24th, 2020|News

Spanctions ON CHINA!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

Israeli Biological Warfare Expert Connects China’s Wuhan Virus to Covert Biological Warfare Laboratory

An Israeli biological warfare expert is linking China’s deadly Wuhan virus to China’s ‘covert biological warfare’ laboratory(s); It’s believed that the Wuhan Institute of Virology is where the disease may have originated.

An Israeli biological warfare expert by the name of Dany Shoham, who is now with the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies at Bar Ilan University in Israel, believes that the deadly Wuhan virus is likely connected to one of China’s covert biological warfare laboratories; in this case, the Wuhan Institute of Virology. While there is a lot of speculation at this point, there are several truths that validate his concern. Shoham stated, “Certain laboratories in the institute have probably been engaged, in terms of research and development, in Chinese biological weapons, at least collaterally, yet not as a principal facility of the Chinese BW alignment.”

Dany Shoham was a lieutenant colonel and a senior analyst with the Israeli Military Intelligence for biological and chemical warfare, and he unquestionably states that biological tests that are run in these laboratories are ‘covert’. In addition to his suspicions, the US State Department believes that China has been partaking in covert biological warfare operations as well. Though China is denying any rumors of involvement.

The State Department issued a report in 2019 stating that “Information indicates that the People’s Republic of China engaged during the reporting period in biological activities with potential dual-use applications, which raises concerns regarding its compliance with the BWC,” the report said, adding that the United States suspects China failed to eliminate its biological warfare program as required by the treaty. The United States has compliance concerns with respect to Chinese military medical institutions’ toxin research and development because of the potential dual-use applications and their potential as a biological threat.”

Thus far, the virus has killed at least 41 people with that number likely to rise and has spread to nine other countries, including the United States. The first report in the US came from Washington State.

January 25th, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/israeli-biological-warfare-expert-connects-chinas-wuhan-virus-to-covert-biological-warfare-laboratory/

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Syria Reports Unidentified Aircraft Strike on Militia and IRGC Sites Saturday

At least two sites in eastern Syria were targeted by an unidentified aircraft near the city of Al-Mayadeen; The sites are reported to belong to Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and the Shi’ite Fatemiyoun Militia; Dozens of casualties are suspected.

On Saturday, reports surfaced of an unidentified aircraft carrying out several strikes on Iranian-backed militia in the Deir ez-Zur region near the Syria-Iraq border. At least two different sites were struck during the airstrike outside the city of Al-Mayadeen. The sites belonged to the Shi’ite militia and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), or Iran.

This region is notorious for airstrikes, primarily Israeli, being located just north of the city of Al-Bukamal, where Iranian-backed militia are perpetually moving weaponry and other supplies to their proxies throughout the Middle East and the Mediterranean coast. The extent of the damage regarding this specific airstrike is currently unknown.

Israel is responsible for a number of strikes in eastern Syria in the last couple of months alone, and more recently, near the city Al-Bukamal, where Iranian-backed militia have suffered dozens of casualties.

January 26th, 2020|News

https://beholdisrael.org/syria-reports-unidentified-aircraft-strike-on-militia-and-irgc-sites-saturday/

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

You will have the support of the Palestinians" ... Trump unveils the US plan for the Middle East on Tuesday

January 27, 2020

Trump while receiving Netanyahu at the White House

Trump while receiving Netanyahu at the White House

US President Donald Trump said on Monday that his Middle East peace plan has a "chance" to succeed, announcing that he will unveil it on Tuesday afternoon.

He told reporters while receiving the outgoing Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, at the White House, that the announcement would be made at noon Tuesday (17:00 GMT).

Trump stressed that there is an opportunity for the success of his peace plan, stressing that it is logical for all and good for the Palestinians, noting that it will eventually have their support.

For his part, Netanyahu extended his thanks to Trump, expressing his gratitude for all that the United States did for Israel, describing the expected peace plan as an opportunity of the century.

The Palestinian government earlier Monday called on the international community to boycott the American plan, which the Palestinians have long declared refusing, accusing the Trump administration of bias towards Israel.

Israel had described the plan as "historic", while the Palestinians committed themselves to their rejection of it and announced earlier that they had not received an invitation to attend the meetings in Washington.

The details of the US plan, which began to be discussed in 2017, remains pure speculation.

https://www.alhurra.com/a/ترامب-يكشف-عن-الخطةة-الاميركية-للشرق-الأوسط-الثلاثاء/531167.html

• Thanks 1

Palestinian PM expects no political plan from US Bahrain workshop

1642101-1018951836.jpg?itok=4dTg_yo6

Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh said he felt Trump administration initiative “is not going to go anywhere.” (Reuters)

REUTERS

June 27, 201915:31

Shtayyeh told says he felt the initiative 'will not really materialize and it’s not going to go anywhere'

Palestinian leaders boycotted the Bahrain conference and are refusing to engage with the White House

RAMALLAH: A day after the Trump administration wrapped up an international conference meant to lay the economic foundations for Israeli-Palestinian peace, the Palestinian premier said it was “divorced from reality” and unlikely to evolve into a political plan.
Washington billed the two-day workshop in Bahrain as the first stage of its broader blueprint to resolve the Middle East conflict. US Gulf Arab allies said the economic initiative had promise if a political settlement is reached.
But Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh told Reuters on Thursday he felt the initiative “will not really materialize and it’s not going to go anywhere.”
“Bahrain was just simply a terrible exercise. I think it’s an economic workshop that has been fully and totally divorced from reality,” he said in his office in the West Bank city of Ramallah. “(It was) no more than an intellectual exercise.”
The Bahrain “Peace to Prosperityt” workshop called for a $50 billion investment fund to stimulate the Palestinian and neighboring Arab state economies, more than half to be spent in the Palestinian territories over 10 years.
But Palestinian leaders boycotted the conference and are refusing to engage with the White House — accusing it of pro-Israel bias after US President Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital in 2017. The Palestinians demand East Jerusalem as the capital of a future state.
The political details of the long-delayed plan, which is spearheaded by Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, remain a secret known only to a handful of people.
Kushner and Trump’s Mideast envoy Jason Greenblatt say the political elements will be unveiled later, possibly after a second snap Israeli election set for September.
But Palestinians fear the Trump team may abandon the “two-state solution,” which envisages the creation of an independent Palestinian state co-existing alongside Israel.
“We haven’t seen in the paper any reference to (Israeli) occupation, to settlements, to Palestine, to two states, to 1967 borders, to Jerusalem and so on,” Shtayyeh said. Of the Israelis, he said: “The debate in Israel today, it’s very unfortunate that it is not between those who want to end occupation and those who want to maintain occupation. The debate in Israel today is between those who want to maintain the status quo and those who want to annex certain parts of the West Bank.”
Israel captured the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip in the 1967 Middle East war, territories where the Palestinians now seek statehood.
Days before an Israeli election in April, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged to annex Jewish settlements in the West Bank if he won.
Shtayyeh, a member of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’s Fatah faction, was named in March to replace Rami Al-Hamdallah, who had spearheaded reconciliation efforts with Fatah’s principal internal rival, the Islamist Hamas, which rules Gaza.
Few doubt the economist Shtayyeh’s grasp of financial issues facing the Palestinian Authority (PA), which exercises limited self-rule in the West Bank. He formerly headed PECDAR, the Palestinian Economic Council for Development and Reconstruction.
But he inherited a government squeezed by steep US aid cuts, the crisis exacerbated by a political dispute with Israel over the withholding of some 5 percent of the approximately $190 million monthly tax revenues that Israel transfers to the Palestinian Authority.
The mounting financial pressures on the PA have sent its debt soaring to $3 billion, and led to a severe contraction in its estimated $13 billion GDP economy, according to the PA’s top central banker.
Shtayyeh said the fundamental economic problem was Israel’s continuing occupation of the West Bank, which meant Palestinians “don’t control our borders, we don’t control our entry points, our exit points, and we have no control of our land.”
The current financial crisis, he said, had been exacerbated by the tax dispute with Israel.
Israel said the sum it is withholding is to match stipends sent by the PA to families of Palestinian militants in Israeli jails, payments Israel says encourage attacks.
The PA has refused to accept any tax transfers until those funds are restored. The shortfall, Shtayyeh said, had contributed to the PA — the largest employer in the Palestinian Territories — having to cut its own civil servants salaries in half.
He warned that this situation could soon weaken the PA security forces that work closely with Israel’s military in the West Bank.
“Can we maintain this situation? I’m not sure about that. If the policeman has no petrol in his car, he will not be able to maintain law in order in the streets. That is where the problem is,” he said.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1517061/middle-east

• Thanks 2

Kushner: Door still open to Palestinians despite Bahrain boycott

1640736-1115424130.jpg?itok=CVFoB6F8

Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and adviser, speaks to reporters as he closes the Middle East economic conference "Peace to Prosperity Workshop" in Bahrain. (AFP)

Updated 27 June 2019

RAY HANANIA

June 26, 201921:12

Kushner said US President Donald Trump had delivered on his promises to everyone, and would deliver on his promise to Palestinians

Kushner says he has laid out a great framework in which Palestinians can engage 'if they want to make their people’s lives better'

MANAMA: The “Peace to Prosperity” conference in Bahrain was “a remarkable couple of days,” White House adviser Jared Kushner said on Wednesday as he was pressed by Israeli reporters demanding to know what consequences Palestinians would face for refusing to attend.
The conflict was a “solvable problem economically,” Kushner said. “The Palestinian people have been promised a lot of things over the years that have not come true, and I do want to show them that this is the plan, this is what could happen if there is a peace deal.”
Kushner said he planned to follow up with investors to secure the funding. “Once we have that, we will roll into the political plan but we will do it with a context of people having the opportunity to digest what is possible.” It was a “constant theme” during the conference “that this is actually very doable,” he said.
Kushner’s press secretary controlled who could ask questions. He said he would only allow four, and called Israeli journalists from i24 Israeli TV and The Times of Israel.  When the press secretary waved me away, I asked if he would take a question from the only Palestinian reporter present, writing for Arab News. Kushner said: “Yes.”
I asked if he was going to close the door or leave it open to the Palestinians as his vision for economic peace moved forward.

“ The Palestinian people have been promised a lot of things over the years that have not come true...”

Jared Kushner, US presidential adviser

“If they actually want to make their people’s lives better, we have now laid out a great framework in which they can engage and try to achieve it,” Kushner replied.
“We have left the door open the whole time. One thing you have seen with me is I tend not to get emotional about transactions at the end of the day, I understand people have their domestic politics and people have different ways of reacting.

“I think what you have seen from us is that we have been very respectful, very straightforward. We have been very deliberate. We take actions, not weighing the political consequences. We have been weighing what is right and wrong.”
Kushner said US President Donald Trump had delivered on his promises to everyone, and would deliver on his promise to Palestinians.
“President Trump has said he wants to help the Palestinians achieve a better future for themselves, and I hope they will take it very seriously that he has been trying to do that. Hopefully what you have seen in the last couple of days shows there has been a lot of effort on a very high level, a lot of resources devoted to it.
“We are going to keep moving forward and we will put out our political plan at the right time. I do think that one of the things from today is that it will be very hard for people to go back to looking at this through a traditional lens. I do think that hopefully we have helped people look at it a little bit differently, and that is one of our goals.”

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1516611/middle-east

• Thanks 2