Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Amir Tsarfati: Special Middle East Update

WOWZERS!!!

Let's SEE How Many Red Ruby Citations I RECEIVE As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" For THIS Post!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

Let's SEE How Many Red Ruby Citations I RECEIVE As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" For THIS Post!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

Interesting info, keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1

https://beholdisrael.org/israeli-air-force-responds-with-retaliatory-strikes-on-hamas-targets-after-rocket-fired-from-gaza/

Israeli Air Force Responds with Retaliatory Strikes on Hamas Targets After Rockets Fired from Gaza

The Israeli Air Force responded to rockets that were fired from the Gaza Strip on Thursday evening; Reports indicate that Israeli fighter jets struck multiple Hamas targets in retaliation; Iron Dome intercepted one rocket that was fired in the direction of Sderot.

After a rocket was fired from the Gaza Strip on Thursday, the Israeli Air Force retaliated with airstrikes targeting multiple Hamas locations including a naval site and “a terrorist military compound in the northern Gaza Strip.” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has made it very clear in the past that Israel will hold Hamas (the Iranian-backed terror regime governing Gaza) responsible for any violence coming from the Gaza Strip.

The strikes that were carried out by the Israeli Air Force were the second within a period of 24 hours, as earlier in the day on Thursday, they struck a weaponry warehouse in Gaza after the first of two rockets was fired after 2:00 AM. Holding Hamas accountable for their actions, Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter stated, “I think we know fairly well how to analyze who’s behind things and to act accordingly.”

December 20th, 2019|News

Go Moola Nova!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, wc41 said:

@Synopsis awesome very complete and timely update; including Bicracki PM! 

Thankyou for your consistent diligence!!!

:twothumbs: Thank You AND You Are VERY Welcome!!!, WC41, AND The Very Best Of Your Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year To You!!! :tiphat:

God The Son Jesus Christ IS The REAL Reason For THIS Season!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, WE have MUCH TO CELEBRATE!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, OK, ONE More!!!

My theory is these updates give an indirect direction and level of "heat" AND "progress" due to Israel's location and end time prophecy. Israel became exceedingly wealthy during the time of King Solomon due to the trade that passed through Israel.

1 Kings 10:14-16 New International Version (NIV)

Solomon’s Splendor

14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,[a] 15 not including the revenues from merchants and traders and from all the Arabian kings and the governors of the territories.

16 King Solomon made two hundred large shields of hammered gold; six hundred shekels[b] of gold went into each shield.

Footnotes:

1. 1 Kings 10:14 That is, about 25 tons or about 23 metric tons
  2. 1 Kings 10:16 That is, about 15 pounds or about 6.9 kilograms; also in verse 29

1 Kings 10:21-23 New International Version (NIV)

21 All King Solomon’s goblets were gold, and all the household articles in the Palace of the Forest of Lebanon were pure gold. Nothing was made of silver, because silver was considered of little value in Solomon’s days. 22 The king had a fleet of trading ships[a] at sea along with the ships of Hiram. Once every three years it returned, carrying gold, silver and ivory, and apes and baboons.

23 King Solomon was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth.

Footnotes:

1. 1 Kings 10:22 Hebrew of ships of Tarshish

2 Chronicles 1:14-16 New International Version (NIV)

14 Solomon accumulated chariots and horses; he had fourteen hundred chariots and twelve thousand horses,[a] which he kept in the chariot cities and also with him in Jerusalem. 15 The king made silver and gold as common in Jerusalem as stones, and cedar as plentiful as sycamore-fig trees in the foothills. 16 Solomon’s horses were imported from Egypt and from Kue[b]—the royal merchants purchased them from Kue at the current price.

Footnotes:

1. 2 Chronicles 1:14 Or charioteers
  2. 2 Chronicles 1:16 Probably Cilicia

The following notes trade center fortresses strategic to the trade:

1 Kings 9:15-19 New International Version (NIV)

15 Here is the account of the forced labor King Solomon conscripted to build the Lord’s temple, his own palace, the terraces,[a] the wall of Jerusalem, and Hazor, Megiddo and Gezer. 16 (Pharaoh king of Egypt had attacked and captured Gezer. He had set it on fire. He killed its Canaanite inhabitants and then gave it as a wedding gift to his daughter, Solomon’s wife. 17 And Solomon rebuilt Gezer.) He built up Lower Beth Horon, 18 Baalath, and Tadmor[b] in the desert, within his land, 19 as well as all his store cities and the towns for his chariots and for his horses[c]—whatever he desired to build in Jerusalem, in Lebanon and throughout all the territory he ruled.

Footnotes:

1. 1 Kings 9:15 Or the Millo; also in verse 24
  2. 1 Kings 9:18 The Hebrew may also be read Tamar.
  3. 1 Kings 9:19 Or charioteers

Here is a continental map to give an indication of the land trade to pass through Israel once the Belt and Road Initiative gains traction for Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road AND ties to the African Continent via THEE Belt AND Road Initiative:

Image result for asia europe africa map"

Here is a map of Israel and the surrounding area:

Image result for israel egypt jordan map"

Here is a map of the valley of Megiddo:

Image result for valley of megiddo map"

Then in the end:

Revelation 16:12-21 New International Version (NIV)

12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

17 The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!” 18 Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. 19 The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. 20 Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. 21 From the sky huge hailstones, each weighing about a hundred pounds,[a] fell on people. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

Footnotes:

1. Revelation 16:21 Or about 45 kilograms

Revelation 18:9-20 New International Version (NIV)

Threefold Woe Over Babylon’s Fall

“When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
    you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ 15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
    and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

where all who had ships on the sea
    became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

20 “Rejoice over her, you heavens!
    Rejoice, you people of God!
    Rejoice, apostles and prophets!
For God has judged her
    with the judgment she imposed on you.”

Hey, LOOKIE HERE!!!:

China sees Iraq as a key element in the success of its global development strategy known as the "One Belt One Road Initiative" in the Middle East, a report said Saturday. But Beijing's economic expansion in the region could force Baghdad to seek a new balance in its relations with China and the United States.

So, maybe BABY MY (NOTE: MY) connect-THEE-dots is OFF, LIKIE WAY, WAY OFF. Amir Tsarfati has mentioned the end times "catalyst" OF "sorts" is taking booty from Israel. What he is talking about in his videos is a tiny fraction of the things that will come due to the Belt AND Road Initiative. My opinion is Amir Tsarfati is correct just not about the present elements he mentions although they could be a smaller portion of the future overall picture.

In THEE "bolded" "statement" I see Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung circa 1972 "agreements" "coming" TO "fruition". ELI The ICE Man NEEDS TO "induce" Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road Trade WITH A ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Currency TO KICK THIS BABY IN GEAR AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

I suspect there will be a future tension between Israel and Baghdad due to the view on what entity is the center or focal point of the Whirled Trade AND finance. Israel will skyrocket to the fore front due to Israel's location. Possibly, due to financial, monetary, trade, AND military/geopolitical tension, Israel will "smoke" Baghdad WITH "enormous" "ordnance" (nuclear bombs???!!!). THEE Ultra Modern Bicraqi Iraqi Banking Center IS BEING BUILT IN BAGHDAD AND WILL LIKELY BE FUNCTIONAL WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR (2020).

So, China WILL BE HACKED AND ALL THE OTHER NATIONS TO CONVERGE ON Israel IN THE Valley OF Megiddo (Armageddon).

Well, OK, MY (NOTE: MY) "story" AND I AM "stuck" TO "it"!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

In The Mean Time......................................................................................

I Watch THEE Amir Tsarfati Muddle East Updates.................................

AND............................................................................................................

I Watch The Israelis HACK OFF THEE Insanian Mu lah lahs..................

AND............................................................................................................

Of COURSE................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Hey, THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!

Looks LIKIE, I (NOTE: I) "sorta" "hijacked" @Butifldrm MOST EXCELLENT THREAD!!! :o   :o   :o

Hopefully @Butifldrm doesn't mind???!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Not sure if it is an Oh, Happy Day BUT I AM leaning toward a MOST EXCELLENT Oh, Happy Day!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year To YOU @Butifldrm AND Thank You For ALL Your Hard Work!!!

Hopefully, THIS "works" as an "electronic" Christmas Card to @Butifldrm AND ALL DinarVets???!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Appears NOT to be out in youtube, yet.

https://beholdisrael.org/special-middle-east-update-7/

January 5, 2020

Enjoy!

Go Moola Nova!

Thank you, Synopsis.

Amir tells us exactly what happened and why it happened.  Things you don't hear on the news.

Everyone, watch this!  Really important to know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GregHi said:

That’s a fantastic video!! Everyone should see it!

I did and liked it a lot ✌️, I've also read the back of The Book and no one will defeat that tiny country of Israel , that is ironically  geographically in the center of the world .. cheers dv'ers

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Thank you, Synopsis.

Amir tells us exactly what happened and why it happened.  Things you don't hear on the news.

Everyone, watch this!  Really important to know.

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

That’s a fantastic video!! Everyone should see it!

1 hour ago, Freedomwish said:

Just saw it.....wow and thanks! :blink::tiphat:

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

I did and liked it a lot ✌️, I've also read the back of The Book and no one will defeat that tiny country of Israel , that is ironically  geographically in the center of the world .. cheers dv'ers

42 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Agreed....excellent!    :praying:

:twothumbs: Glad You ALL Enjoyed The Relevant Video, Floridian, GregHi, Freedomwish, 3n1, AND DinarDavo, AND The Very Best Of Your 2020 To You ALL!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is Former Prez'den Flimsy Carter's Deep State Globalist Legacy MUST BE DESTROYED AND THEN....................

Flimsy Carter WILL HIMSELF "expire".

THEE Corruption AND Terrorist Machine Flimsy Carter allowed/formulated in the Muddle East FOMENTED THROUGH THEE Insanian Mu lah lahs is disgusting beyond ANY "human" "reckoning" AND The United States Of America Citizens PERISHED BECAUSE OF Flimsy Carter's "ineptness'.

Flimsy Carter IS THEE GRAND DADDY OF ALL CURRENT GLOBALIST PRESIDENTS AND HIDES BEHIND THE FACADE OF A MILD MANNERED PEANUT FARMER AND FORMER GOVERNOR OF GEORGIA WITH A DECEASED BROTHER NOTED FOR HIS "Billy" "Beer".

image.jpeg.64c79433bf169669a2c600c7d7d1da8f.jpeg

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

I can't wait for THIS Deep State Dark Chapter TO BE WIPED COMPLETELY OUT TO INCLUDE Flimsy Carter HISSELF!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Theos said:

There are a number of videos above. Which video should we watch please?

:twothumbs: They're ALL Good, Theos, AND The Very Best Of Your 2020 To You!!! :tiphat:

The last link I posted is the most recent video and likely the most interesting. Other posters have noted the video in their quotes, too.

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 3

Jimmy Carter

President Jimmy Carter was unable to diplomatically resolve the crisis, and on April 24, 1980, he ordered a disastrous rescue mission in which eight U.S. military personnel were killed and no hostages rescued.

One of the leading national issues during that year was the release of 52 Americans being held hostage in Iran since November 4, 1979. Reagan won the election. On the day of his inauguration—in fact, 20 minutes after he concluded his inaugural address—the Islamic Republic of Iran announced the release of the hostages.
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:
Jimmy Carter

President Jimmy Carter was unable to diplomatically resolve the crisis, and on April 24, 1980, he ordered a disastrous rescue mission in which eight U.S. military personnel were killed and no hostages rescued.

One of the leading national issues during that year was the release of 52 Americans being held hostage in Iran since November 4, 1979. Reagan won the election. On the day of his inauguration—in fact, 20 minutes after he concluded his inaugural address—the Islamic Republic of Iran announced the release of the hostages.

:twothumbs: Spot ON!!!, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

NO "ineptness" OR "Benghazi' HERE WITH The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

SHAMEFUL HOW THE LAME STREAM MEDIA PROMOTES FEAR MONGERING STATING WE ARE LESS SAFE WITH MAJOR TERRORIST FIXTURES "liquidated".

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

TRAITORS WITH A DOUBT!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Anytime, Laid Back My Friend, AND The Very Best Of Your 2020 To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

I’m in shock after seeing the video, the real enemy of America are some of our Congressmen and Congresswomen.!

Traitors.!!!

Go USA

Go POTUS🇺🇸

Go troops

Go PATRIOTS 🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2