Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

1 minute ago, lmb4321 said:

What made you purchase the Rial Btw?....

And keep us posted if you can exchange your

currency next week.....

Did my due diligence and at that time it seemed like a sound Investment. High risk of course, but with some serious potential. It is actually a warning bell for me. Everything I read said theirs a good chance to RV just before the Dinar.

Bingo, somethings going on.

Yes I will keep the site posted of any new developments, cash in wise in Canada.

pp

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

One of the reasons why i said Iran would go first is because they don't fool around or throw shoes at each other in the parliament...they deal with the issue(s) right away...Iraq on the other hand are like babies...crying ..throwing tantrums all the time whenever there's an important issue that needs to be voted on or dealt with...haha

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Its a holiday here on Monday, so the very earliest I can find out is Tuesday, even then it will take the banks awhile to sort it out even then if they can accept Riels or not.

Cheers, pp

I am excited for you and I do not even hold Rial, wish I did though. You desire it. Been on this ride for a while now. Keep us posted as to how things go.  This is like a domino effect, where one goes then the other. It is just a matter of time.   :bravo:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3