Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

11 minutes ago, navira said:

Bro, these two brothers are going to come out rv their currencies not far from each other...give it less than a month if u will.....what the heck...make it any day cause these fools always surprise us with their news..

cheers bros...

I hope PP will cash in in Canada bro....

30 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

Btw...I've seen some posts from a Guru Jeff around..

I think that is so n so....

Do U Mean The Jeff Foxworthy Redneck Guru ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

8-7-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff    

So what are we looking for and what are we seeking and how do we know we are on tract and how do we know we are getting closer to seeing this?   ...

they have been setting the stage...

the whole first half of the year talking about trade agreements, reconstruction, having all these meetings with Kurdistan...  

Here's what we are looking for...

we are looking for that movement to slow down.  

As we are approaching the end of August and into September we want to see news articles to stop talking about all this stuff.  

We don't want to see articles on  reconstruction ...corruption, on meetings with the Kurds...

• Haha 1

8-7-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff     ...

so by early Sept/mid Sept the last variable remaining will be the final step which is the formation of the government.  

What that's telling is that Iraq has done everything they need to do to set the stage and they are ready to change the rate...

and the absolute last variable you are waiting on is the formation of the government because that's what the CBI said multiple times...

they want Iraq to achieve political stability before they will agree to delete the zeroes and change the rate...

That's the direction we want to the news go & once we see that they are pretty much telling us the stage is set & they are ready to do this...

the formation of the government is the icing on the cake...

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Do U Mean The Jeff Foxworthy Redneck Guru ? :o 

If Ur Guru Can Convince U That This Is An ‘RV’ - U Might Be A Redneck ! :o 

bus dual use home improvement house redneck school bus - 4637475328

• Haha 5

Here's the latest bit of info...

each year.

The IRNA report estimated that the rial overhaul plan would save the government some $11.5 million each year.

Based on the scheme, which should be ratified by the Iranian parliament before coming into effect, Iran’s new currency toman, equal to 100 new rials, will be worth 10,000 old rials.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, navira said:

Here's the latest bit of info...

each year.

The IRNA report estimated that the rial overhaul plan would save the government some $11.5 million each year.

Based on the scheme, which should be ratified by the Iranian parliament before coming into effect, Iran’s new currency toman, equal to 100 new rials, will be worth 10,000 old rials.

So what this says is were looking at a possible LOP ?

pp

Here is where my math comes in:

1toman= 10rials(this is always gonna be constant)

The only thing that changes is the rate.

Slashing off 4 zerroes from the nominal value 1rial!=.0000238. Would equate to 1rial=.238 cents.

Now if ur gonna convert ur new rial which is what u have now...it's gonna cost 100rials=1toman...it's a bit confusing I know...just know that 1toman=10 rials is constant all the time..

The rate on toman would be 1rial times 10 which is equal to 2.38 dollars

Our rial rate 1rial=.238 cents...hope that helps

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, navira said:

Here is where my math comes in:

1toman= 10rials(this is always gonna be constant)

The only thing that changes is the rate.

Slashing off 4 zerroes from the nominal value 1rial!=.0000238. Would equate to 1rial=.238 cents.

Now if ur gonna convert ur new rial which is what u have now...it's gonna cost 100rials=1toman...it's a bit confusing I know...just know that 1toman=10 rials is constant all the time..

The rate on toman would be 1rial times 10 which is equal to 2.38 dollars

Our rial rate 1rial=.238 cents...hope that helps

Excellent Navira, now I am more confused than ever... LOL

pp