Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

I believe Iraq is dedollarizing...we saw this when the CBI telling the citizens to turn the dollars in with criteria...both brothers are gonna be dealing with each other's currency...and I bet the rate on both are either higher or on par with the dollar...cheers bros

• Upvote 8

15 hours ago, utah rock said:

I also consider myself an American. Not to sure why you hate me so much, I have never met any of you and it feels like we are on two different teams. What give?

spread love, keep your hate. 

Go RV

1st off.....Thanks you and you family members for your great service as well as Ultimate Sacrifice.

Now as for Hating you I never said anything like that nor have I read it anywhere.

If my joke about CNN offended you well it was just that a joke and CNN daily proves they are indeed a joke IMO.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, Karsten said:

1st off.....Thanks you and you family members for your great service as well as Ultimate Sacrifice.

Now as for Hating you I never said anything like that nor have I read it anywhere.

If my joke about CNN offended you well it was just that a joke and CNN daily proves they are indeed a joke IMO.

Karsten

Ya'll both are in Utah... Lets do it the American way and shoot it out...Paintball style haha

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

hey navira,....My guess on taxes is that they will take 45% away..  after all is said and done...

What do you think Bro?

It is NOT definitively established how the IRS will tax our gains on the RV.   CPAs and tax professionals cannot agree whether it will be Ordinary Income (max federal rate of 37%) or Capital Gains (max federal rate of 20%) - some say the former, the others say the latter.  (Even Adam has agreed to this in the thread I linked below.)  We have a member here, xtaxguy, who was a Managing Partner of one of the major accounting firms, and he worked on the taxes of a major US corporation who actually had long term gains from foreign currency exchange.  He is pretty confident that it is Capital Gains - (max rate of 20%).  If you read the thread below, you will find a lot of info - much of which originated from xtaxguy - that supports the case for Capital Gains (20%).  I also suggest reading all of xtaxguy's comments.... look him up in the members section and then read his content.  He seems to be the most qualified CPA with direct experience in this specific area by far (assuming he is who he says he is and because of his knowledge on the subject, I personally believe that he is), so his opinion - backed up by the information he provided, made me change my position from Ordinary Income to Capital Gains.  If you read my comments in the below thread, you can follow my thinking of how I came to my final conclusion on this and then come to your own conclusion.  It's a bit of reading, but a potential tax savings of $.17 on every dollar of gain from the RV makes it well worth your while, in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

On 8/5/2019 at 1:22 PM, utah rock said:

Sadly, negative attitudes are more contagious than positive ones, is yours worth catching?  

The govt I guess can tax my dong I am holding

iqd taking in cash and see ya later

my dong is a very taxable event

i assume the agent (her)

will put this holding of my dong through the ringer

• Haha 4
  • Confused 3

Iranian, Iraqi provinces sign MoU to boost economic ties

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/148592/Iranian-Iraqi-provinces-sign-MoU-to-boost-economic-ties

TEHRAN, Aug. 07 (MNA) – Iran and Iraq have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to boost economic interactions between the two countries’ border provinces.

The MoU was signed by Ilam Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture and the senior officials of Iraq’s provinces of Babil, Diyala and Diwaniyah in a bid to boost the trades between the two countries in a wide gamut of economic spheres.

As per the agreement, the sides will also cooperate in technology transfer and the exchange of economic delegations, as well as providing the grounds for holding joint forums and exhibitions.

The Iranian and Iraqi delegations also agreed to gear up the efforts to help investors engage in joint projects in the two neighboring countries.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, davis411 said:

The govt I guess can tax my dong I am holding

iqd taking in cash and see ya later

my dong is a very taxable event

i assume the agent (her)

will put this holding of my dong through the ringer

When your President things are going to be crazy. :lol:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:
Iranian, Iraqi provinces sign MoU to boost economic ties

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/148592/Iranian-Iraqi-provinces-sign-MoU-to-boost-economic-ties

TEHRAN, Aug. 07 (MNA) – Iran and Iraq have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to boost economic interactions between the two countries’ border provinces.

The MoU was signed by Ilam Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture and the senior officials of Iraq’s provinces of Babil, Diyala and Diwaniyah in a bid to boost the trades between the two countries in a wide gamut of economic spheres.

As per the agreement, the sides will also cooperate in technology transfer and the exchange of economic delegations, as well as providing the grounds for holding joint forums and exhibitions.

The Iranian and Iraqi delegations also agreed to gear up the efforts to help investors engage in joint projects in the two neighboring countries.

6 minutes ago, navira said:

These two bros are inseparable haha

Just getting in from work and posting like a wild man. Just wanted to thank you both for bring the news over and keeping it positive.  :salute:

• Upvote 7

26 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Congratulations on his retirement! 🎉 

Thank you. He is beyond ready. He will be retiring on his 66th birthday. He is looking forward to it. He worked in a factory for 25 years, until it got shut down in 1997, and his job sent to Mexico. Went back to school for a year, got licensed/certified to be a diesel mechanic. Been working at the shop for just over 20 years.  He is looking forward to leaving that place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, KristiD said:

It is NOT definitively established how the IRS will tax our gains on the RV.   CPAs and tax professionals cannot agree whether it will be Ordinary Income (max federal rate of 37%) or Capital Gains (max federal rate of 20%) - some say the former, the others say the latter.  (Even Adam has agreed to this in the thread I linked below.)  We have a member here, xtaxguy, who was a Managing Partner of one of the major accounting firms, and he worked on the taxes of a major US corporation who actually had long term gains from foreign currency exchange.  He is pretty confident that it is Capital Gains - (max rate of 20%).  If you read the thread below, you will find a lot of info - much of which originated from xtaxguy - that supports the case for Capital Gains (20%).  I also suggest reading all of xtaxguy's comments.... look him up in the members section and then read his content.  He seems to be the most qualified CPA with direct experience in this specific area by far (assuming he is who he says he is and because of his knowledge on the subject, I personally believe that he is), so his opinion - backed up by the information he provided, made me change my position from Ordinary Income to Capital Gains.  If you read my comments in the below thread, you can follow my thinking of how I came to my final conclusion on this and then come to your own conclusion.  It's a bit of reading, but a potential tax savings of $.17 on every dollar of gain from the RV makes it well worth your while, in my opinion.

Tax law cannot be retroactive ,am I correct ? If it's not on the books now , Well......?

Remember I said in my post yesterday, that this foreign exchange market is sort of a test for their currency...if it does well, the parliament is going to go ahead and approve the plan..and the president will then sign off on it and give the CBI to execute the plan....well, here it is in this piece of info....stating an experimental test of that plan....

The CBI in question is Central Bank of Iran and posted August 5, 2019

TEHRAN, Aug. 05 (MNA) – Central Bank of Iran’s forex market will be inaugurated later than the predetermined date i.e. August 12, 2019, an official from the central bank (CBI) said on Monday.

Informing that the decision has been made under the direct order of the governor of the CBI, the official added that performing the required EXPWRIMENTAL TESTS have been commenced.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2