Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Go Iraq Part 5


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, zul said:

 


We say that the sun rises, but in reality the sun stays fixed and the illusion of sunrise is created by the Earth turning. 

But I have no such delusion here about us all having a grand time in Maui.....

 

Let's go Iraq....

:rodeo:

:tiphat:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro’s & Sisters,  I agree with msdee.... It’s Aug 12, what has been reported to be a potential big news day in this thread. I open up the forum hoping for some good news and I see bickering a

Members 4,719 1,735 posts LocationUtah Report post   Posted yesterday at 09:05 AM

I did fact check this with Snopes. That indeed is the baby whose parents were murdered. The idiot standing there smiling along with Trump is indeed the orphaned babies uncle. As per Snopes this was co

Posted Images

Ok - Some Clown May Have Added An Extra ‘Ha’ To The Headline Of The Bro’s Favorite Iraqi Holiday Starting Next Monday ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

 

 

LINK

Sistani's office: Monday next week, the first day of Eid al-AdHaha !


image.jpeg.57a283b59b73bb408f3023f363fe0c29.jpeg

 

2nd August, 2019


The Office of the Supreme Religious Reference Mr. Ali Sistani, on Friday, that Monday next week will be the first day of Eid al-Adha. 

The office said in a brief statement received by "tomorrow Press" a copy, that "tomorrow, Saturday, the third of August this is the first day of the month of Dhul-Hijjah for the year 1440 for migration, and will be Monday after next, the 12th of August, the first day of Eid al-Adha "He said.

 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, navira said:

DR, if u didnt invest in rial, why is it that it is so much of a concern of urs..to find out where the rial can be exchanged? 

 

Its not a concern of mine since obviously I do not own any! Just curious since it’s your opinion they are revaluing and going to increase significantly where all of you will be cashing in or exchanging currency that is fully sanctioned that no bank will take? It’s my opinion as well as many others on here that Iran is doing a Lop yet you and screwball seem to think otherwise no matter what proof is given! My point is it really doesn’t matter if I am right or you are right as you will NOT be able to benefit at all since Iran has been under sanctions for many years and will continue to be under sanctions for a great many more years long after their exchange period is over for the Rial to the Toman.

 

While I am no forum police you really have to remember how many sheep investors are on this forum that will absolutely go out and buy Rials hoping for another windfall sooner spending their rent money to get rich! While that my not bother you I guarantee you more then one person probably did go buy Rials this last week on EBay or Amazon. So it may not be the wisest thing to keep preaching that hey Iran is revaluing much higher when in fact you may find out just the opposite! Just my opinion on the subject and I am done with it since we are on a dinar forum!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

 

Its not a concern of mine since obviously I do not own any! Just curious since it’s your opinion they are revaluing and going to increase significantly where all of you will be cashing in or exchanging currency that is fully sanctioned that no bank will take? It’s my opinion as well as many others on here that Iran is doing a Lop yet you and screwball seem to think otherwise no matter what proof is given! My point is it really doesn’t matter if I am right or you are right as you will NOT be able to benefit at all since Iran has been under sanctions for many years and will continue to be under sanctions for a great many more years long after their exchange period is over for the Rial to the Toman.

 

While I am no forum police you really have to remember how many sheep investors are on this forum that will absolutely go out and buy Rials hoping for another windfall sooner spending their rent money to get rich! While that my not bother you I guarantee you more then one person probably did go buy Rials this last week on EBay or Amazon. So it may not be the wisest thing to keep preaching that hey Iran is revaluing much higher when in fact you may find out just the opposite! Just my opinion on the subject and I am done with it since we are on a dinar forum!

 

I take risks - thats just how I am... I would have bought had the news been good "enough". Amazon sells with a guarantee, so you technically still can buy it and return it if it didn't come out how you wanted it to but I didn't want the headache.  I however, wouldn't have blamed nor wrote a long msg directed at anyone for influencing me either way it went.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Arceo said:

 

I take risks - thats just how I am... I would have bought had the news been good "enough". Amazon sells with a guarantee, so you technically still can buy it and return it if it didn't come out how you wanted it to but I didn't want the headache.  I however, wouldn't have blamed nor wrote a long msg directed at anyone for influencing me either way it went.

Well that’s good to know!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

can somebody advise me when the Iraq parliament is due to return from holiday?

I want to say 03 Sept. It is early September for sure.

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Officially .. The end of the second legislative term of the parliament and the start of the legislative holiday

 

Officially .. The end of the second legislative term of the parliament and the start of the legislative holiday
 
 
2019/8/4 10:34
 
 
The second legislative term of the first legislative year of the Council of Representatives after the extension of a full month.

 

The legislative break began for the deputies and continues for 30 days. 

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives has decided on the second of last July to extend the second legislative term of one month in order to accomplish the task of laws." 

It is scheduled to be the third legislative term begins on 3/9/2019.

 

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

can somebody advise me when the Iraq parliament is due to return from holiday?

 

September 3rd Babe - See The Article Above ! ;) 

 

 

 

So Welcome To Another Seemingly Endless Iraqi Summer And What Is Basically Now A ‘Ramadan Part II’ Prolonged Intermission ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

So Welcome To Another Seemingly Endless Iraqi Summer And What Is Basically Now A ‘Ramadan Part II’ Prolonged Intermission ! :o 

 

 

Endless Iraq Summer, oh well,  grab a dog and a beer and head to lake

 

C4966792-0726-4A8A-AF5F-0DD4884FE32A.gif.abb42e5db9dd8aeb1b697ff9ccfcadef.gif

 

or the talent show

 

A0C48857-5010-4921-8F88-8161831A770A.gif.604921384fe712c9c20884b81c08dc21.gif

 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

 

 

September 3rd Babe - See The Article Above ! ;) 

 

 

 

So Welcome To Another Seemingly Endless Iraqi Summer And What Is Basically Now A ‘Ramadan Part II’ Prolonged Intermission ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

Thanks Thug. I was trying to find your post haha.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

It is ok not to know who Max Headroom is. I see the confused look :unsure:. It is an 80's thing.

 

 

 

I thot I remember him..... :D

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

Your there Zul. Maxing out with the Bros and Max Headroom. 

 

Yep.....I was Chuck. I remember him but not really sure if I watched him.

🐒

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2019 at 10:39 AM, navira said:

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq is witnessing stability and national unity and achieve accelerated steps

 

 

Yo Mahdi’s So Phat Her Nickname Is Max Hip-Room ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Hey Chuck, thank you for posting that vid of Max Headroom.  I remembered the name but couldn’t place the character.  That dude was all over the place in the 80’s.  

You are welcome :lol:

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, utah rock said:

Sadly, negative attitudes are more contagious than positive ones, is yours worth catching?  

I've got a Great Attitude..I didn't mean to burst your bubble. I hope you have a better day.  

  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.