Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

KRG Delegation to Visit Baghdad Next Week

Basnews English 04/08/2019 - 13:39 Published in Kurdistan

ERBIL — A delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) is set to visit Baghdad for concrete talks with the federal government of Iraq, said KRG representative in Baghdad.

Faris Isa told BasNews on Sunday that the delegation is expected to arrive in Baghdad “in the next two days”.

He explained that the delegation consists of technical committees who are responsible to discuss the solutions to address the Erbil-Baghdad disputes pertaining to the contested territories, as well as gas and oil issues.

Isa noted that the new cabinet of the KRG under the leadership of Prime Minister Masrour Barzani is keen to explore the possibilities with Baghdad to find solutions to the prolonged disputes between the regional and the federal governments.

“Delaying a solution to the disputes serves no interests of Erbil and Baghdad. The situation has changed now,” the KRG envoy added.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

I really like the Bros Thread. I can't bring it over, but Fox had an interesting article about the month of August, here is a small part

"Some of the weirdest, most-influential events in American and global politics unfold in August"

It mentioned when Iraq invaded Kuwait when President Nixon was impeached when Hurricane Katrina happened all kinds of interesting things all happening in August. I'd love to see Iraq revalue their currency in August as well!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

So How’s That Constipated RV Sunday Prediction ‘Working Out’ For Ya Bro ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

And Now That U’ve Supposedly Gotten All Of Ur ‘Shiite Together’ It’s Time To Make This ‘Crap’ Happen ! :o 

But Luckily Bro Has Totally Got Ur Back And Is Making U A Wicked Chill Drink To ‘Move’ Forward ...

Dumb And Dumber Prank GIF

So Now Just Quit All Of Ur Fartin’ Around And Get Busy ! :lmao: 

Dumb And Dumber GIF

Sheesh ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 11

stay positive!!! I believe it could happen any second and I predict to happen EVERY DAY, the odds are in my favor. There is serious momentum and I would be surprised to see this go on much longer. Haters gonna hate, pay no mind!!!

GO RV!!! It's time to turn the page!!!!

Spreed love, god is love!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, navira said:

Hey pp, I think this means this coming sunday...

We are talking Iran's timeline, not Iraq haha. Here it is:The president of the Central Bank will provide more information on the subject next Sunday," he said. 

Just got off work...
So navira, PP can't cash out till next Sunday?...

Am i reading this right bro?...

If so....we all are looking good....

Cheers ....

• Upvote 2

Hey bro, couldn't find any news today so I went  to read that article I posted ...and was thinking that next Sunday really means next Sunday for Iran's timeline, and not Iraq. Iraq's next Sunday means this sunday...I got the two different meanings mixed up. Pp was also wondering why no news so that was my explanation...cheers bro 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1