Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

59 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Hey Thugs, how do I get rid of my previous attachments.  I’m at my limit and can’t post anymore pics

15 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks Thugs and 6ly410.  I’m working on it.   

Fyi - Most Things U Can Just Copy And Paste Directly Into The Reply Box Without Having To Add It As An Attachment ! ;) 

Like This One Of The Bro’s Who Are Constantly Trying To One Up Each Other ! :o 

prank wtf GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

I thought that’s what I was doing. Mmmm, guess not. I’m not having any luck getting rid of my attachments. Julie doesn’t seem to take messages anymore and I have a message out to Markinsa.  

Thanks for responding Thugs. I’ll throw throw it out the window before too long. That won’t help but I’ll feel better. Ha

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I thought that’s what I was doing. Mmmm, guess not. I’m not having any luck getting rid of my attachments. Julie doesn’t seem to take messages anymore and I have a message out to Markinsa.  

Thanks for responding Thugs. I’ll throw throw it out the window before too long. That won’t help but I’ll feel better. Ha

she has not ansewered my emails either!!!  🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wtf - So Now How Is Bro Gonna Buy That New Villa Next To The Mullahs ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

In "Tehran" .. Houses that we can not buy even after the deletion of the four zeros!

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

67868714_499221660838585_1043137914273267712_n.jpg

Special: Translation - Mohammed Building:

House prices in the capital, Tehran, have jumped 5.91 percent in the last year, with the price per meter rising from 7 million toman to 3.13 million. The average price per square meter of buildings in Area 1 was 8.29 million Toms, in Area 2 it was 3.21 million Toms, and in Area 3 it was 7.23 million Toms, but in this report we have reached Worthy of reflection through researching the data of the property and real estate system. According to the Iranian newspaper (Verhekhtagan) close to the "moderate current."

According to research; 2,062 real estate transactions, out of 4,790, were sold in Tehran, in July, at prices exceeding one billion Toman. In other words, taking into account those prices, marital home loans and the purchase of housing for the first time, you can only buy several meters as a residence in the city of Tehran.

The research also found the sale of 25 properties in 14 neighborhoods in the city of Tehran, including; Between 50 - 98 million tons per meter.

Over the years, the idea of controlling this fictional price growth in the housing sector has been raised, but to no avail.

102-153716-tehran-hard-buy-home-any-pric

In this regard, economists attributed the rise in housing prices to the high volume of investment demand from the rich; Although they are convinced of the role of the local economic situation in the rise in housing prices, they do not deny the role of speculative activities and stress the role of the government in controlling the turmoil through tax instruments.

Still, the government is preoccupied with making negative statements, as did the Housing Minister, who said after months of silence: "Don't buy houses; prices will fall."

But will government inaction lead to falling prices in the "housing sector" ?!

The price per meter 98 million Toman! 

According to Tehran real estate transactions, the average price per square meter of buildings, in the capital, last July, 13 million 351 thousand tons.

However, after examining the data of the property and real estate system, we found other data worth pondering, where research showed that the sale of 25 properties in the city of `` Tehran '' for 50 million tons per square meter, while the price per square meter for the properties of `` Falahi Zaafaraniya '', 98 million tons. In the second place in terms of high prices, the properties of the street "Flavshan North" and "Ewank"; worth 96 million toman per square meter.

The price ranges from 50 to 54 billion toman

The total matrimonial housing loan and the purchase of housing for the first time do not exceed 180 million toman, an amount that could help purchase several meters of buildings in Tehran.

13692018_888-e1565690094297.jpg

According to the data; the most expensive real estate price in "Tehran" was in the area of "Sa'adabad"; an area of 1281 meters, worth 54 billion tons, and the second was in the region of "Wulang"; an area of 515 meters, valued at 5.49 billion tons.

Commission of the real estate adviser ..

The sale and purchase of real estate in Iran does not follow proper and accurate pricing mechanisms. Also, given the problems of control systems and the lack of laws such as the creation of a file for each building, etc., many citizens (especially those who sell or buy real estate) suffer a problem. Pricing with a real estate consultant.

Thus, both sides of the deal are constantly skeptical of the tendency of the real estate adviser to either party at the expense of the other. So I wouldn't mind taking a look at the real estate advisors committee to find out about citizen's concerns about buying or selling real estate more accurately.

Looking at the statistics of Astartakkilid, which cleverly evaluates the commission commission based on a number of different indicators such as property value, geographic area, etc., it is clear that the highest commission was in the Iwank Street deal, where it received 282 million toman.

e84e067b-3781-4d69-8999-86a48f447de5-e15

link

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey pp, this is the latest...I said today that lop is never a good idea...

Here is today's news;

Structural Reforms First, Rial Revaluation Later

Structural Reforms First, Rial Revaluation Later

Head of Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture says lopping off zeros from the national currency will not produce the desired results unless the initiative is intertwined with structural reforms. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey pp, this is the latest...I said today that lop is never a good idea...

Here is today's news;

Structural Reforms First, Rial Revaluation Later

Head of Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture says lopping off zeros from the national currency will not produce the desired results unless the initiative is intertwined with structural reforms. 

What the CBI is doing now is the other way around, revalue the toman tenfolds...1toman=100 rials

• Upvote 3