Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

8-12-2019   Newshound/Intel Redneck Guru Dinar Investor So And So - Jeff   ...

I've only shared one date projection: 

the weekend of September 21st 22nd...

I want facts to lead you up to that date.

I don't want you relying 100% on my opinion...

what I'm trying to share with you is...how in-depth I think. 

That's how I came up with a date...

I just don't give you a date

My dates are very thoroughly studied...

I'll pretty much know the week it's going to happen and I will let you know the week that's going to happen

The way I study this and the way I analyze this...

they're not gonna hide this from me. 

I will know from their actions in all these different movements when it going to happen...

This thing's walking you up to the month of September right now and it's really more the second half of September than anything.  

It's because they need to walk into 10-1 with that new rate in hand...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

I am not really focused on the rial so I have no idea.. haha 

No worries 6ly410. Figured since your in this thread quite abit you may have the skinny on it.

Cheers and Thank you

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

8-12-2019   Newshound/Intel Redneck Guru Dinar Investor So And So - Jeff   ...

If Ur Guru Thinks That The Stock Market Has A Fence Around It - He Might Be A Redneck ! :o 

redneck-tv-tray

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

I am not really focused on the rial so I have no idea.. haha 

Tell Bro That He Can Get The ‘Mullah’ Of All Deals On A Dream Vacation Trip To Iran To Celebrate Eid Al-AdHaha ! :o 

LINK

Cheap and visa-free: Eid holidaymakers flock to Iran

The Haji Omran border between the Kurdistan Region and Iran, pictured in January 2018. File photo: AFP

12th August, 2019

Visa-free travel and the weakness of Iran’s currency against the Iraqi dinar has made Iran a popular destination for holidaying Kurds this Eid al-Adha.

“The toman is cheap,” holidaymaker Zirak Ali told Rudaw as he queued at passport control at the Haji Omaran border crossing, Erbil province.  “We can go to Iran and its northern part for only $200.” 

Between Tuesday and Saturday, almost 20,000 people from the Iraqi Kurdistan Region visited Iran through Haji Omaran border crossing, border officials said. On Friday alone, 5,300 people crossed into Iran. 

This is a significant rise on previous years. Since the border crossing was established in 2008, tourists crossing from the Kurdistan Region into Iran never surpassed 3,500 per day. “I am going to Iran for a good time during Eid as the toman is cheap,” Razwan Anwar, another holidaymaker, told Rudaw.

Iran’s currency has tanked since the US withdrew from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal and re-imposed sanctions.  Iran has taken several measures to try and stabilize the currency, including new taxes on travelers to stop citizens spending dollars abroad. The measures have led to a considerable drop in the number of Iranians visiting the Kurdistan Region.

In the first ten days of August, around 35,000 people from the Kurdistan Region crossed into Iran through Haji Omaran. During this same period, just 9,500 Iranians crossed into the Kurdistan Region, according to Haji Omaran passport control officials. 

Just as Iran’s economy hit the rocks, the Iraqi Kurdistan Region rebounded from years of financial crisis, reviving the tourism sector. 

Iran has lifted visa fees for Iraqi passport holders to lure them visit the country and spend money. If the spike in traffic at Haji Omaran is anything to go by, the policy has proven a success.  

Currency seems to be the number one driver, however  Iraq’s lifting of visa fees for Iranians has not translated into the same spike in visitors.  

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

If Ur Guru Thinks That The Stock Market Has A Fence Around It - He Might Be A Redneck ! :o 

redneck-tv-tray

Thuggie, PLEASE DON'T insult us southerns/rednecks with pictures of brainless idiots like this. Rednecks/southerns have more brains in our little pinkie than that thing has in his whole body!  🙄 :cowboy2::cisole:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Thuggie, PLEASE DON'T insult us southerns/rednecks with pictures of brainless idiots like this. Rednecks/southerns have more brains in our little pinkie than that thing has in his whole body!  🙄 :cowboy2::cisole:

That’s what happens when the family tree doesn’t branch, these types are the results 😂

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Parliamentary Finance: Budget 2020 will not pass without the agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

They come to a half-assed patchwork agreement every year and write it into the budget law for the year.  We dont want that kind of agreement, we want the hcl which will be more permanent and legally binding...wont have to be debated every consequent budget year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guru Jeff ( who has studied this extensively) says Sept., 21-22

Guru MarkZ says this Wed,  ( of course he has had people cashing in every day in Reno for years, haha)

Guru goat say Now until Sept 3rd

What is the hold up?  The HCL, Hoidays, A new CBI head, GOI completion, a New PM ( maybe Abadi, someone that Sadr wants in)  They have come to far to turn back now.  I only have two questions, 1. What will be the beginning rate, 2. How much will be taxed?  Everything else will happen when it is supposed to happen I guess we will find out soon enough.

In the meantime I’m doing exactly what I want to be doing. Trading stocks and doing well.  Big up day early so far.  Played some Dow stocks early and switched to oil. Ticker FANG was my play.  Just got out 15 min ago.  

Hang in there folks.  I believe they will figure out what word to use when they push the button.  There seems to be a discussion on using one of theses words, SHAZAM, KABOOM, ABRACADABRA, OR JUST DO IT!!!!!!,!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

8-13-2019   Newshound Guru Vital Brad   ...So we heard Iraq's going International.  They can use their currency in other countries.  We hadn't heard anything on it yet...until now.  Union Bank of Iraq came out with information on their new pre-paid MasterCards.  "Employees of private or public sector can receive their salaries through the MasterCard from the ATM of the bank or any other cashier inside or outside Iraq..."  This is a huge step for Iraq.  They are getting automatic payment systems...They can use their cards anywhere MasterCard is accepted...this is a big huge step for them...I think it's time for a rate change - in my opinion...it might be a real interesting week.  We'll definitely keep our eyes [on it] to see how it unfolds...

http://www.unionbank.iq/Master_Card

To our dear customers ... ...

• Enjoy a world of unique features with prepaid cards (Master Card) from the Union Bank of Iraq

• Union Bank of Iraq seeks   In the present time to provide ATM services to facilitate access to some services that the citizen needs continuously and without interruption 24 hours, including public holidays and holidays   And we will inform our customers in advance of service activation.

• Localization of the salaries of the employees of the State Departments :- 

Employees of the private or public sector can receive their salaries through the MasterCard from the ATM of the bank or any other cashier inside or outside Iraq through a special account opened to the employee in the bank instead of receiving them through their services help to settle the salaries of employees to save Automatic access to various loans and banking products and distinctive functions, so easy your life and take advantage of this service provided by the Bank of the Iraqi Union.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Hey Thugs, how do I get rid of my previous attachments.  I’m at my limit and can’t post anymore pics

If It’s Appearing In The Reply Box At The Bottom Of The Page Of The Thread Ur Responding To - Click On The ‘Clear Editor’ Icon In Black !

And If There’s A Range Of Images Appearing At The Bottom There’s A ‘Trash Can’ Image Appearing Within The Image To Click On Each One To Remove Them !

There Used To Be A ‘Report Post’ Button On Each Thread To Get The Attention Of A Mod - But I Don’t See It At The Moment !

Since Ur VIP - And If Those Other Suggestions Don’t Work - Shoot Markinsa A PM To Ask Him ! ;) 

Mark Is Really Good With That Stuff And Even If He Doesn’t Know - He’ll Try To Find An Answer ! B) 

So Now Hurry It Up With Those Pictures Of The Bro’s Falling In The Mud Or Off A Chair Or Something ! :o 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Rednecks can be from any part of the country. They're not just Southerners. ;)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2