Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

OBVIOUSLY, YOU, FROSTYJACK (wagon), MISQUOTED ME!!! OBVIOUSLY, the manure quality of YOUR news sources MATCHES the consistency of the content of YOUR cranium AND YOU can NOT differentiate malicious FICTIONAL PORTRAYALS FROM REALITY!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:  :pirateship:

Let me even you out syn.

pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Let me even you out syn.

pp

:twothumbs: Thank You, PokerPlayer, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I see You received a MUCH DESERVED Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For You For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

I gave (and give) You a purple trophy(ies) instead. I hope You don't mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America (AND Canadian, of course) Patriots!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

2 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I agree! I knew we could find common ground. I just saw the photo op of him in El Paso giving  thumbs up to the terrorist for a job well done. while his wife was holding the Orphaned baby whose parents were just murdered. Both of them smiling like idiots. TRUE PATRIOTS.

Taking care of your home - whether it's your house (where you have locks on your doors and windows to keep out criminals) or your town (where you have law enforcement to protect the town from criminals),  or your country (where you have law enforcement at the borders to keep criminals from entering the country) - is probably one of the most PATRIOTIC things that a leader can do for his/her country!  All civilazations throughout time have known this - and done this!  It's only been the last few years that some of the most civilized countries (U.S. and most of Europe) have turned 180 degrees and started to advocate for open borders and mass immigrations.  And look how that is working out for Sweden, France, Germany, Italy - and the Angel Moms here in the U.S - huge increases in robberies, beatings, rapes, murders - many of them so horrific you can't even imagine.  Even some of the most beloved Democrats (Clinton, Pelosi, Obama, Biden) advocated tough immigration laws to keep out criminals for years.  It's only since Trump that they've switched positions and thrown their citizens (who pay their salaries no less) under the bus and now advocate for open borders and zero immigration laws.   What would make them do that???  Is it because they want the votes (since illegals are allowed to vote in some of the most liberal states like Calif.)?  Have you considered the consequences of allowing everyone who wants to come to the U.S. to come in?  Currently,  63% of illegals get government assistance, where will that money come from if we allow 100,000's and millions more?  Wealthy people will not stand for having most of their income taken from them and given to free loaders (the proof is California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois where they're fleeing to other low/no income tax states).  What about you personally?  Do you want to give up 70% or more of your wealth from the RV to pay for these illegals - some of which are violent criminals and terrorists, so that they can come live in your town?  If the whole country has to take on an unending stream of immigrants - and then has to pay to feed and house them and provide them free health care, can you really not see it will bankdrupt the country and destroy it?  Not to mention the increase in crimes and that terrorists who hate and want to destroy the U.S. are taking advantage of the current immigration situation to get into the U.S. where they can begin to implement their plans.  . 

YOU CANNOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ these days.  Particularly the mainstream media that is blatantly censoring any source of information that they don't agree with.  Want proof?  That picture you are trying to tout as an orphaned baby being used as a photo op by Trump - was not that at all.  The baby's father is a Trump support and even put a red bow tie on his baby to honor Trump.  And the baby's uncle is standing right next to Trump. (This anti-Trump article even admits to all of this.) 

I am sure you probably come from a place of kindness and decency, but with a little bit of research, I think you will realize that you are being manipulated.  And you are not the only one, I encourage you to research the walkaway movement.  There are many, many, hard core democrats who realized they're were being misled.  These days it is super easy for people to manipulate and take advantage of us.  No one has your best interest at heart as much as you do!  And most people (maybe even some friends and family) are only thinking about what they can get from you, so we all need to step up and take responsibility for ourselves.  We have to look out for ourselves as best as we possible can.  And that includes what ideas we choose to accept.  We can no longer take someone's word for anything just because many other people say they're a good person (look at all the countries all over the world who thought they'd elected good leaders but now are finding out they didn't, like France and Zimbabwe).  It also includes our finances.  Think about Bernie Madoff who conned some very wealthy and knowledgeable people.  When the RV hits, con artists will be lining up to swindle us, so I also encourage everyone to vet EVERY SINGLE PERSON they get involved after you become wealthy - including your accountant, lawyer, and asset manager.  

May God bless us all and bless our wonderful country and its too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

OBVIOUSLY, YOU, FROSTYJACK (wagon), MISQUOTED ME!!! OBVIOUSLY, the manure quality of YOUR news sources MATCHES the consistency of the content of YOUR cranium AND YOU can NOT differentiate malicious FICTIONAL PORTRAYALS FROM REALITY!!!

I fact checked with Snopes. As disgusting as it is it’s true. Of course as a Trump supporter you have to resort to lies and personal insults to make your case. Not surprising. Check it out yourself. Lets see how you try to spin this. I could use a good laugh 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 15

39 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Taking care of your home - whether it's your house (where you have locks on your doors and windows to keep out criminals) or your town (where you have law enforcement to protect the town from criminals),  or your country (where you have law enforcement at the borders to keep criminals from entering the country) - is probably one of the most PATRIOTIC things that a leader can do for his/her country!  All civilazations throughout time have known this - and done this!  It's only been the last few years that some of the most civilized countries (U.S. and most of Europe) have turned 180 degrees and started to advocate for open borders and mass immigrations.  And look how that is working out for Sweden, France, Germany, Italy - and the Angel Moms here in the U.S - huge increases in robberies, beatings, rapes, murders - many of them so horrific you can't even imagine.  Even some of the most beloved Democrats (Clinton, Pelosi, Obama, Biden) advocated tough immigration laws to keep out criminals for years.  It's only since Trump that they've switched positions and thrown their citizens (who pay their salaries no less) under the bus and now advocate for open borders and zero immigration laws.   What would make them do that???  Is it because they want the votes (since illegals are allowed to vote in some of the most liberal states like Calif.)?  Have you considered the consequences of allowing everyone who wants to come to the U.S. to come in?  Currently,  63% of illegals get government assistance, where will that money come from if we allow 100,000's and millions more?  Wealthy people will not stand for having most of their income taken from them and given to free loaders (the proof is California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois where they're fleeing to other low/no income tax states).  What about you personally?  Do you want to give up 70% or more of your wealth from the RV to pay for these illegals - some of which are violent criminals and terrorists, so that they can come live in your town?  If the whole country has to take on an unending stream of immigrants - and then has to pay to feed and house them and provide them free health care, can you really not see it will bankdrupt the country and destroy it?  Not to mention the increase in crimes and that terrorists who hate and want to destroy the U.S. are taking advantage of the current immigration situation to get into the U.S. where they can begin to implement their plans.  . 

YOU CANNOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ these days.  Particularly the mainstream media that is blatantly censoring any source of information that they don't agree with.  Want proof?  That picture you are trying to tout as an orphaned baby being used as a photo op by Trump - was not that at all.  The baby's father is a Trump support system" rel="">support and even put a red bow tie on his baby to honor Trump.  And the baby's uncle is standing right next to Trump. (This anti-Trump article even admits to all of this.) 

I am sure you probably come from a place of kindness and decency, but with a little bit of research, I think you will realize that you are being manipulated.  And you are not the only one, I encourage you to research the walkaway movement.  There are many, many, hard core democrats who realized they're were being misled.  These days it is super easy for people to manipulate and take advantage of us.  No one has your best interest at heart as much as you do!  And most people (maybe even some friends and family) are only thinking about what they can get from you, so we all need to step up and take responsibility for ourselves.  We have to look out for ourselves as best as we possible can.  And that includes what ideas we choose to accept.  We can no longer take someone's word for anything just because many other people say they're a good person (look at all the countries all over the world who thought they'd elected good leaders but now are finding out they didn't, like France and Zimbabwe).  It also includes our finances.  Think about Bernie Madoff who conned some very wealthy and knowledgeable people.  When the RV hits, con artists will be lining up to swindle us, so I also encourage everyone to vet EVERY SINGLE PERSON they get involved after you become wealthy - including your accountant, lawyer, and asset manager.  

May God bless us all and bless our wonderful country and its too. 

I did fact check this with Snopes. That indeed is the baby whose parents were murdered. The idiot standing there smiling along with Trump is indeed the orphaned babies uncle. As per Snopes this was confirmed by the w/h. I don’t post anything without fact checking.  Secondly I never said I was against immigration reform. And I am well aware of the situation in the United States.  Maybe it is you that is being manipulated. But thank you for your concern. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 17

6 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I fact checked with Snopes. As disgusting as it is it’s true. Of course as a Trump supporter you have to resort to lies and personal insults to make your case. Not surprising. Check it out yourself. Lets see how you try to spin this. I could use a good laugh 

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Snopes.

Yeah, right.

ACTUAL FACTS AND DATA REPRESENT THE TRUTH!!!

Yes, I'll STAND on THEE SIDE of TRUTH As Do ALL True The United States Of America Patriots ALONG WITH The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump.

When I FIRST looked at THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, I IMMEDIATELY saw the potential for VALUE in THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. ALTHOUGH APPALLED at the REASONS for the ACTION TAKEN WITH THEE LIVES AND BLOOD OF COALITION EXPENDED, I could DO NOTHING about it post facto. THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement COULD NOT OCCUR WITHOUT INTERNATIONAL TRADE IN AND PASSING THROUGH IRAQ.

SO.....................................................................

Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road HAD TO BE RESTARTED AND I REALIZED WHY, prayed AND told, Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung "agreed" TO "open" "up" China. Subsequent to THAT, Former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter ineptly AND/OR allowed Iran to flip to the Insanian Mu lah lahs WITH THEE Insanian Mu lah lahs "newly" "found" "power". WHERE, pray tell, DID THE Insanian Mu lah lahs GET THEIR POWER IF NOT FROM ROUGE The United States Of America Entities TO INCLUDE POTENT FINANCIAL MEANS???!!!

The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS THEE BEST WITHOUT EQUAL TO Install THEE Trade Deal BETWEEN The United States Of America AND China TO TERMINATE THEE ASTRONOMICAL TRADE IMBALANCE IN PLACE TEMPORARILY TO CLEAN OUT ROUGE The United States Of Ameica Entities SO THAT Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road CAN BE RESTARTED.

I knew NOTHING about Kim Clement until a few years ago. My INITIAL assessments INDEPENDENTLY match HIS PROPHECIES about the ReInstatement Of THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar AND Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road, AND THEE Trade Deal BETWEEN The United States Of America AND China.

FOR THIS to ALL WORK RIGHT, THEE Whirled Monetary Flows HAVE to BALANCE. OTHERWISE, Black Market Practices likie THEE Opium Wars WILL restart.

China MUST SHIFT FROM THE INITIAL PHASES OF THEE Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung "agreement(s)" TO "open' "up" China ECONOMICALLY AND FINANCIALLY. THEE True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS NOW FACILITATING ALL THIS AND, Praise The LORD, THERE IS NO BETTER PRESIDENT THAN THEE True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Circa 1972, IF PLANS WERE NOT IN MOTION FOR FUTURE INTEGRATION OF China ECONOMICALLY AND FINANCIALLY, China WOULD HAVE BECOME THE WORLD'S LARGEST SPONSOR OF STATE TERRORISM. Fortunately, THEE Chinese sorta honored the commitment to NOT Sponsor STATE Terrorism WHEREAS THE INTELLECTUAL PIRATING BY THE Chinese IS A NECESSARY VALIDATABLE COMPONENT OF THEE Trade Deal BETWEEN The United States Of America AND China. WHO, pray tell, BETTER THAN THEE True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump TO ENSURE THE INTELLECTUAL PIRATING BY THE Chinese STOPS???!!!

THEE Rouge Entities Of The United States Of America SHIFTED THEIR STATE TERRORISM SPONSORSHIP TO IRAN AND HAS TO BE CLEANED OUT BY The United States Of America BY NONE OTHER THAN THEE True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump. In MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is Kim Clement is referencing THIS as a "mass" "surrender" or SOMTHING likie THAT.

When I FIRST made the "assessment" of THIS Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, I QUICKLY SAW Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road HAD TO BE POWERED UP WITH A REVALUED CURRENCY likie THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. Iraq, being a central piece of Real Estate Strategically FROM A MILITARY AND FINANCIAL AND TRADE BASIS WITH ENORMOUS UNTAPPED WEALTH BEYOND CRUDE OIL HAD TO BE THEE "missing" "piece" TO THEE PUZZLE WHEN CONDITIONS IN AND OUT OF IRAQ ARE OPPORTUNE.

IF Dr. Shabibi HAD TRIED to ReInstate THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY IN 2013, CONDITIONS ARE FAR BETTER NOW THAN EVER BEFORE ESPECIALLY WITH THEE True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IN THE OFFICE OF THEE President Of The United States Of America FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!!!

YOUR, FROSTYJACK (wagon), SFB (FB stands for For Brains) DOES NOT SERVE YOU WELL!!!

Go MAGA!!!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

37 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Where are the bros??

Good question Shedagal.  First off,  I  hope they are ok.  

Let’s have some fun with their sleeping in.  I’ll get it started

Where you at Bros Brothers.  Are you stuck in traffic?

C8263243-E591-4014-B4B2-B132470B1383.gif.4f6d71081f4227f4b454f700dc6c0b32.gif

Monday Morning Blahs

D3D8A807-06BA-46F4-9BF6-1E4B174A2316.gif.ce67b8fd2b6adc88bbff3b16cc0c997e.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Go MAGA!!!

I would like to Say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations Issued To ME As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

NOT ONLY Do YOU AFFIRM MY (NOTE: MY) INTELLIGENCE AND GETTING THE SIX OF True The United States Of America HONORABLY, YOU "vote" YOUR (NOTE: YOUR) COMPARATIVE STUPIDITY AND DISHONOR!!!

"Vote" "accordingly"!!! I SO APPRECIATE AND ENJOY YOUR Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of HONOR For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

SO........................................................................................................

Have At IT AND "Vote" YOUR "personal" "acknowledgement"!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Go MAGA!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

39 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Good question Shedagal.  First off,  I  hope they are ok.  

Let’s have some fun with their sleeping in.  I’ll get it started

Where you at Bros Brothers.  Are you stuck in traffic?

C8263243-E591-4014-B4B2-B132470B1383.gif.4f6d71081f4227f4b454f700dc6c0b32.gif

Monday Morning Blahs

D3D8A807-06BA-46F4-9BF6-1E4B174A2316.gif.ce67b8fd2b6adc88bbff3b16cc0c997e.gif

Hey bro, lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey pp, wonder how the results on today's trading is...We will find out soon

16 minutes ago, navira said:

Iam as pumped as the day before, haha

Let's go

18 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

Hope you get it PP!!!!!...

Cash that baby in......

Morning everyone !! I am so hoping that we get at least a reasonable return on the riel, and then..................

BOOM Chak A Laka BOOM, the dinar hits big time  :)

pp

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Morning everyone !! I am so hoping that we get at least a reasonable return on the riel, and then..................

BOOM Chak A Laka BOOM, the dinar hits big time  :)

pp

Do those of you that are following the rial, have a timeframe that you believe you will see a change? I saw that the 12th was of some significance. I just know they are like 8hrs ahead of us time zone wise