Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

6 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Lol you are correct my apologies I am done posting about something that will never happen! So good luck to all you Rial holders cant wait to hear how it works out for you! I will not post anymore of my opinion on the Rial!!

Same here if I was going to state my opin. Careful the bro's are going to put U ina time out. lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, navira said:

The deletion of zeroes is really nothing new...I mean we saw this plan from the dinar...we had seen a gazillion articles....I believe it really means getting the big notes off the street...that is just it...it doesnt mean it is going to lop.

So you are saying if I have 1000000 rial that will be $240000...?

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Yep - Nice First Post Newbie ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Iran plans to cancel 700 million rial banknotes

اÙرا٠تÙÙ٠اÙغاء 700 ÙÙÙÙÙ ÙرÙØ© ÙÙدÙØ© Ù٠عÙÙØ© اÙرÙاÙ

8th August, 2019

Iran's central bank chief announced on Thursday a plan to cancel 700 million rial banknotes and inject a new edition as part of the conversion to the Toman.

"A plan to cancel 700 million rial banknotes and inject a new edition as part of the conversion of the toman," Hemti was quoted by Fars news agency as saying. 

"With the enactment of the abolition of the four zeros from the national currency, the coins will be completely out of people's hands," he said

It is noteworthy that the Iranian Cabinet prepared a draft law to cancel 4 zeros from the national currency of the riyal and converted to the name of the toman.

Thank you did the bros see it😂

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Sonia1, yes...if you go by  removing of 4 zeroes from the value of their currency...1rial= .0000238cents. The new 1toman= 100 new rials= 10, 000 old rials is actually done in the country...this is what is confusing to most people when they go there...before the plan 1toman=10rials...this is going to be where they are going to base the calculation when calculating the rate...which is 1toman=10rials=.0000238 cents

• Thanks 1

Hey pp, I havent been able to do any exchanges on zimbabwe...the latest I got out of it is this

The Zimbabwean dollar makes a return a decade later but uncertainty reigns

Zimbabweans will no longer be able to pay for goods and services in US dollars or other foreign currencies after a government decree issued this week outlawed the use of foreign currencies in local transactions.

With effect from June 24, the United States dollar, British pound, South African Rand, Botswana pula and a host of other foreign currencies are no longer legal tender in any transactions in Zimbabwe.

Instead, a new currency called the Zimbabwe dollar will now be the sole legal tender in the country.

The Zimbabwe dollar comprises of bond notes, coins, electronic balances and the RTGS dollar. Under the new law, the RTGS dollar is at par with the Zimbabwe unit. It is a return to Zimbabwe’s original sovereign currency after independence in 1980. But the original Zimbabwe dollar was abandoned in 2009 after years of economic upheaval, currency devaluation and devastating hyperinflation. That led to the adoption of the greenback and other more stable currencies.

The new policy is seen to be in line with finance minister Mthuli Ncube’s long-term plan to create a new currency and address his concerns that the country’s business community has been quietly leading an unofficial process to re-dollarize the economy yet again.

By Chris Muronzi in Harare ZimbabweJune 26, 2019

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, navira said:

Hey pp, I havent been able to do any exchanges on zimbabwe...the latest I got out of it is this

The Zimbabwean dollar makes a return a decade later but uncertainty reigns

Zimbabweans will no longer be able to pay for goods and services in US dollars or other foreign currencies after a government decree issued this week outlawed the use of foreign currencies in local transactions.

With effect from June 24, the United States dollar, British pound, South African Rand, Botswana pula and a host of other foreign currencies are no longer legal tender in any transactions in Zimbabwe.

Instead, a new currency called the Zimbabwe dollar will now be the sole legal tender in the country.

The Zimbabwe dollar comprises of bond notes, coins, electronic balances and the RTGS dollar. Under the new law, the RTGS dollar is at par with the Zimbabwe unit. It is a return to Zimbabwe’s original sovereign currency after independence in 1980. But the original Zimbabwe dollar was abandoned in 2009 after years of economic upheaval, currency devaluation and devastating hyperinflation. That led to the adoption of the greenback and other more stable currencies.

The new policy is seen to be in line with finance minister Mthuli Ncube’s long-term plan to create a new currency and address his concerns that the country’s business community has been quietly leading an unofficial process to re-dollarize the economy yet again.

By Chris Muronzi in Harare ZimbabweJune 26, 2019

Well I hope you make a bundle.

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, SONIA1 said:

Not true 10000rial=1 toman

so 

1000000 rial will = 100 new toman

1000000rial will =$23

1 toman will = .23 

Itś a lop

I paid about $23 per million rial for mine. 

So I figure I am still in the game. And my dinar has increased in value by about 15%   Since my initial purchase.  So I am ahead of the game. And  after 15 years the game is just beginning. 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

Amen to that.  Pp, for every ruby i see you get, i will give you an emerald.  How petty and immature. 

Thxs Shedagal

Not sure how they go about giving rubies, but hey, its allowed but lots of times un warranted.

Cheers  pp

• Upvote 1

Botzwana

UNJUSTLY BANNED BY YOTA JULY 19-2019 YOTA IS A LIAR

Botzwana

LocationCentral Mexico

46 minutes ago, cody406 said:

I checked his profile page.  it appears he has been banned..

Good Researching Work Cody ! ;) 

Idk If He’s Actually Been Banned Versus Something With His Ability To Post Because I’ve Been Able To See Him Reading This Thread (Including Earlier Today) With The Names Listed At The Bottom Of The Page At That Specific Moment In Time ! :huh:

Obviously He Posted That Snarky Quip About Being Banned On His Profile ! :lmao: 

I’m Not Exactly Sure What’s Really Going On Or If I Can Get An Answer - But The CNN Investigative Team (Led By Jose Cuervo And Johnny Walker Black) Is Now On The Case ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

UNJUSTLY BANNED BY YOTA JULY 19-2019 YOTA IS A LIAR

I'm far from a Liar. Botzwana was warned multiply time 14 times to be exact, mainly for abusive behavior not just by just me but other mods dating way back. Botzwana had  a total of 25 warning point against him 10 in which is forum rules an your posting privileges are removed. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1