Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

9 hours ago, navira said:

Here is where my math comes in:

1toman= 10rials(this is always gonna be constant)

The only thing that changes is the rate.

Slashing off 4 zerroes from the nominal value 1rial!=.0000238. Would equate to 1rial=.238 cents.

Now if ur gonna convert ur new rial which is what u have now...it's gonna cost 100rials=1toman...it's a bit confusing I know...just know that 1toman=10 rials is constant all the time..

The rate on toman would be 1rial times 10 which is equal to 2.38 dollars

Our rial rate 1rial=.238 cents...hope that helps

I would love to see this article where they say they are slashing off 4 zeros from the “nominal rate” rate please? They said they were deleting for zeros from the actual currency to ease transactions but nowhere did I read they were Also going to take 4 zeros off the nominal rate??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No it’s not there because there is NO article that said they were taking 4 zeros off the nominal rate! Again you are doing the forum a disservice by pumping the Iranian Rial making people go out and buy! They are going to LOP that currency you will make NO money on it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

No it’s not there because there is NO article that said they were taking 4 zeros off the nominal rate! Again you are doing the forum a disservice by pumping the Iranian Rial making people go out and buy! They are going to LOP that currency you will make NO money on it!

You can’t buy it because you can’t find it!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Dinarrock said:

What happened ? Just a few short days ago you said you were done talking about the Riel as you had none and this is a Dinar site ?

Just saying,   pp

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

DR throw the towel in - it pays nothing to be right / wrong if you aren't invested in something.  Thats like saying hey "the jets are going to win the superbowl this year" and for some weird reason they do.. you can say " i called that."   still doesn't matter you made nothing/lost nothing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Talking about sanctions....these two brothers are joining together in this business....Securities and Exchange Organization (SEO) and the Iraqi Securities Commission (ISC)have signed a memorandum of understanding to create a joint investment fund.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Thank you. He is beyond ready. He will be retiring on his 66th birthday. He is looking forward to it. He worked in a factory for 25 years, until it got shut down in 1997, and his job sent to Mexico. Went back to school for a year, got licensed/certified to be a diesel mechanic. Been working at the shop for just over 20 years.  He is looking forward to leaving that place.

Hope he gets a HUGE birthday/retirement gift from the CBI 😁 👍🏻

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

What happened ? Just a few short days ago you said you were done talking about the Riel as you had none and this is a Dinar site ?

Just saying,   pp

Lol you are correct my apologies I am done posting about something that will never happen! So good luck to all you Rial holders cant wait to hear how it works out for you! I will not post anymore of my opinion on the Rial!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

Lol you are correct my apologies I am done posting about something that will never happen! So good luck to all you Rial holders cant wait to hear how it works out for you! I will not post anymore of my opinion on the Rial!!

Excellent, Thank you

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I'll bet you 1 million of my Rial for 1 million of your dinar that the Rial makes a great return and holders very happy. 🤣

Edited by miquel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Red baron, if what we posts gets your panties in such a tight knot, put us on "ignore"

Sheesh, must be some dumb azz person who loves power while hiding behind a computer screen because in the real world they see and know they are losers.

Pound away with the ruby's as doing so just confirms your Ineptness at not handing life in the real world. Well now that your chest is all puffed out, go buy a Latte and talk about your success to your cat.

Loser lol

:)

pp

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, navira said:

Hey pp, just know that ur new rial is 1rial =.238 cents...u will be fine

Not true 10000rial=1 toman

so 

1000000 rial will = 100 new toman