Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

haha

1 hour ago, navira said:

Bro, we might be over the limit with our posts soon haha

Not If It RV’s First - So Knock Off All Of This Haha Nonsense And Get Ur A$$ In Gear ! :o 

hand donkey GIF
:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

Kurdish deputy: the government of the region to start quickly a comprehensive dialogue with Baghdad

Release Date:: 2019/8/6 23:2250 read times
Kurdish deputy: the government of the region to start quickly a comprehensive dialogue with Baghdad
(Baghdad: Euphrates News) A deputy from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, the need for the Kurdistan Regional Government to agree with the federal government to address outstanding problems.
MP Shirwan Mirza, a member of the Finance Committee in a press statement that "some political parties and began to exploit the file of the oil dispute between the Kurdistan region and the federal government against Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi."
He added, "Since the Kurds need to Reyes ministers Adel Abdul Mahdi, who also needs the support system" rel="">support of the Kurds, the Kurdistan Regional Government to start a comprehensive dialogue with the federal government and if possible to reach an appropriate agreement in the interest of all parties."
Mirza stressed, "must resolve the oil file between the Kurdistan region and the federal government quickly because the budget for 2020 will come to the House of Representatives in the tenth month of this year and Kurdish deputies must know on what basis will be dealt with the budget will be delivered to the federal government or not? ".is over

Even though it is a holiday things are still getting done. Hopefully this will kick start the new session.  

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Karsten said:
  •  
  •  
  • Members
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationUtah

A CNN REPORTER WALKS INTO A NEIGHBORHOOD TAVERN AND IS ABOUT TO ORDER A DRINK WHEN HE SEES A GUY AT THE END OF THE BAR WEARING A "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" HAT. IT DIDN'T TAKE AN EINSTEIN TO KNOW THE GUY WAS A DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER.

THE CNN GUY SHOUTS OVER TO THE BARTENDER, LOUDLY ENOUGH THAT EVERYONE IN THE BAR COULD HEAR, "DRINKS FOR EVERYONE IN HERE, BARTENDER, EXCEPT FOR THAT TRUMP SUPPORTER."

AFTER THE DRINKS WERE HANDED OUT THE TRUMP GUY GIVES THE CNN GUY A BIG SMILE, WAVES AT HIM AND SAYS, IN AN EQUALLY LOUD VOICE, "THANK YOU!"

THIS INFURIATES THE CNN REPORTER. SO HE ONCE AGAIN LOUDLY ORDERS DRINKS FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT THE GUY WEARING THE TRUMP HAT. AS BEFORE, THIS DOESN'T SEEM TO BOTHER THE TRUMP GUY. HE JUST CONTINUES TO SMILE AND AGAIN YELLS, "THANK YOU!"

SO THE CNN GUY AGAIN LOUDLY ORDERS DRINKS FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT THE TRUMP GUY. AND AGAIN THE TRUMP GUY JUST SMILES AND YELLS BACK, "THANK YOU!"

AT THAT POINT THE AGGRAVATED CNN REPORTER ASKS THE BARTENDER, "WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH THAT TRUMP SUPPORTER? I'VE ORDERED THREE ROUNDS OF DRINKS FOR EVERYONE IN THE BAR BUT HIM AND ALL THE SILLY ASS DOES IS SMILE AND THANK ME. IS HE NUTS?"

"NOPE," REPLIES THE BARTENDER. "HE OWNS THE PLACE."

Karsten

Hahaha...... :D

• Haha 2

Karsten, funny.  I thought the bartender was going to say the Trump supporter bet the guy next to him he could get the CNN reporter to by the House a round of drinks, 3 times.   Haha.  I like the original better.  

Chuck, I have my Root Beer on stand by and my Freezer full of ice cream.  Haha.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Karsten said:
  •  
  •  
  • Members
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationUtah

A CNN REPORTER WALKS INTO A NEIGHBORHOOD TAVERN AND IS ABOUT TO ORDER A DRINK WHEN HE SEES A GUY AT THE END OF THE BAR WEARING A "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" HAT. IT DIDN'T TAKE AN EINSTEIN TO KNOW THE GUY WAS A DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER.

THE CNN GUY SHOUTS OVER TO THE BARTENDER, LOUDLY ENOUGH THAT EVERYONE IN THE BAR COULD HEAR, "DRINKS FOR EVERYONE IN HERE, BARTENDER, EXCEPT FOR THAT TRUMP SUPPORTER."

AFTER THE DRINKS WERE HANDED OUT THE TRUMP GUY GIVES THE CNN GUY A BIG SMILE, WAVES AT HIM AND SAYS, IN AN EQUALLY LOUD VOICE, "THANK YOU!"

THIS INFURIATES THE CNN REPORTER. SO HE ONCE AGAIN LOUDLY ORDERS DRINKS FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT THE GUY WEARING THE TRUMP HAT. AS BEFORE, THIS DOESN'T SEEM TO BOTHER THE TRUMP GUY. HE JUST CONTINUES TO SMILE AND AGAIN YELLS, "THANK YOU!"

SO THE CNN GUY AGAIN LOUDLY ORDERS DRINKS FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT THE TRUMP GUY. AND AGAIN THE TRUMP GUY JUST SMILES AND YELLS BACK, "THANK YOU!"

AT THAT POINT THE AGGRAVATED CNN REPORTER ASKS THE BARTENDER, "WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH THAT TRUMP SUPPORTER? I'VE ORDERED THREE ROUNDS OF DRINKS FOR EVERYONE IN THE BAR BUT HIM AND ALL THE SILLY ASS DOES IS SMILE AND THANK ME. IS HE NUTS?"

"NOPE," REPLIES THE BARTENDER. "HE OWNS THE PLACE."

Karsten

It’s scary when we so willingly attack the people that should be bringing us the facts instead of demanding better, now we loss trust and where this is heading is not a good place. When anger does see the light of day, those that stock it’s fire will be sad with the fruits it bears. 

There is NO power on this earth that could end America’s lock on power but America her self. 

I realize this will fall on deff ears, I don’t come here for politics but I will say this. I have brown skin, my father Vietnam vet was a black man, my grandfather, mothers dad, a white man (on in the army when Perl Harbor was attack serving in the army), my brother, a marine (golf war), my family lost one our brightest lights in Afghanistan ( 2010, cousin) and I served three tours over the course of 2002 till 2011 and I’m liberal. I also consider myself an American. Not to sure why you hate me so much, I have never met any of you and it feels like we are on two different teams. What give?

spread love, keep your hate. 

Go RV

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, utah rock said:

It’s scary when we so willingly attack the people that should be bringing us the facts instead of demanding better, now we loss trust and where this is heading is not a good place. When anger does see the light of day, those that stock it’s fire will be sad with the fruits it bears. 

There is NO power on this earth that could end America’s lock on power but America her self. 

I realize this will fall on deff ears, I don’t come here for politics but I will say this. I have brown skin, my father Vietnam vet was a black man, my grandfather, mothers dad, a white man (on in the army when Perl Harbor was attack serving in the army), my brother, a marine (golf war), my family lost one our brightest lights in Afghanistan ( 2010, cousin) and I served three tours over the course of 2002 till 2011 and I’m liberal. I also consider myself an American. Not to sure why you hate me so much, I have never met any of you and it feels like we are on two different teams. What give?

spread love, keep your hate. 

Go RV

Thank you and your family for their service to our country. 

Im neither republican or democrat. Im white but dont like to be called that. If I have to be put in a group, other than American, probably European American will do. Ive been married twice to brown and black/brown skin woman. My child is brown skinned, step children are too. My father and grandfather and some others served in the military.

Not sure what this has to do with a joke that was posted. 

Im not crazy about democrats  or Republicans, but because of what I have witnessed from liberals, especially lately I wouldn't say I hate them. Lets just say I think a lot of the liberal extremist give democrats a bad name and should be thrown In prison. I voted for Trump over Hillarious, and very happy that I did. 

Im thinking that a lot of junk gets posted in the rumor and opinion section, ect, ect and when I start getting pissed off I just block the person or stick to the news section for a while. Take care

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, utah rock said:

Jg1, thank you, that Trump joke attacks an institution that is the back bone of democracy, being an informed population. Instead of attacking it, we as people should be demanding truth!!

For a second there I thought you were saying “The Bar” is the back bone of Democracy..... and I was like Cheers 🍻 to that! 😂

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Jg1, thank you, that Trump joke attacks an institution that is the back bone of democracy, being an informed population. Instead of attacking it, we as people should be demanding truth!!

Being an informed population!

Yes, and it helps when Its the truth and we are not going to get it by reading or watching the news.  Hang in there👍

What The Fuqaha - Now This Headline Has Got The Bro’s Written All Over It ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Deputies: No waiver of {fuqaha} in the Federal Court

Tuesday 06 August 2019

alsabaah-17244.jpg

Baghdad / morning / Shaima Rashid

The parliamentary legal committee confirmed that the presence of clerics and jurisprudence from within the federal court system is very important and stipulated in the Constitution and will not give up their presence in them, noting that the rejection of the Iraqi Fiqh Academy and some quarters to involve Islamic scholars in the components of the Federal Court "expresses his opinion and does not express an opinion Other components of society. "

A member of the Legal Committee Hussein al-Oqabi in a statement to "morning": "The rejection of the jurisprudence of the existence of scholars in the Federal Court, expresses his point of view and does not reflect the rest of the components of society, and the Constitution is clear and clear and states that experts of Islamic jurisprudence are part of the composition of the court Federal. "

He added, "We will not give up the existence of scholars of jurisprudence in the Federal Court because then there will be a violation and a clear violation of the Constitution," noting that "the draft federal court law, which was received from the government as well as the opinion of the Supreme Judicial Council with the presence of scholars."

He continued: "We are talking about a federal court to consider the constitutionality of laws, and the constitutional system in Iraq historically and since the founding of the modern Iraqi state stipulates that (Islamic law be part of it)."

The Iraqi Fiqh Council announced its rejection of the inclusion of legal scholars in the Federal Court, pointing out that "the provisions of the current court law is a time bomb that would break up the fabric. the National". 

The talk of the Iraqi Fiqh Council last Friday, with the widening campaign launched by legal and intellectuals to preserve the legal environment of the Federal Court and prevent the inclusion of clerics and jurists in the law of the Court.
link
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, navira said:

Let's wait on August 12 bro lmb...the new foreign exchange market will start that day...let's see how the rial does against foreign currencies 

What we watching for?

Bro. You still think it can happen for Iraq this weekend? (Lmb asked me to ask 😂)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, navira said:

Let's wait on August 12 bro lmb...the new foreign exchange market will start that day...let's see how the rial does against foreign currencies 

Got it....Nothing will change till then....

But what does your gut feeling think will happen bro?