Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

1 minute ago, zul said:

We say that the sun rises, but in reality the sun stays fixed and the illusion of sunrise is created by the Earth turning. 

But I have no such delusion here about us all having a grand time in Maui.....

Let's go Iraq....

:rodeo:

:tiphat:

• Like 1

Ok - Some Clown May Have Added An Extra ‘Ha’ To The Headline Of The Bro’s Favorite Iraqi Holiday Starting Next Monday ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Sistani's office: Monday next week, the first day of Eid al-AdHaha !

image.jpeg.57a283b59b73bb408f3023f363fe0c29.jpeg

2nd August, 2019

The Office of the Supreme Religious Reference Mr. Ali Sistani, on Friday, that Monday next week will be the first day of Eid al-Adha. 

The office said in a brief statement received by "tomorrow Press" a copy, that "tomorrow, Saturday, the third of August this is the first day of the month of Dhul-Hijjah for the year 1440 for migration, and will be Monday after next, the 12th of August, the first day of Eid al-Adha "He said.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, navira said:

DR, if u didnt invest in rial, why is it that it is so much of a concern of urs..to find out where the rial can be exchanged? 

Its not a concern of mine since obviously I do not own any! Just curious since it’s your opinion they are revaluing and going to increase significantly where all of you will be cashing in or exchanging currency that is fully sanctioned that no bank will take? It’s my opinion as well as many others on here that Iran is doing a Lop yet you and screwball seem to think otherwise no matter what proof is given! My point is it really doesn’t matter if I am right or you are right as you will NOT be able to benefit at all since Iran has been under sanctions for many years and will continue to be under sanctions for a great many more years long after their exchange period is over for the Rial to the Toman.

While I am no forum police you really have to remember how many sheep investors are on this forum that will absolutely go out and buy Rials hoping for another windfall sooner spending their rent money to get rich! While that my not bother you I guarantee you more then one person probably did go buy Rials this last week on EBay or Amazon. So it may not be the wisest thing to keep preaching that hey Iran is revaluing much higher when in fact you may find out just the opposite! Just my opinion on the subject and I am done with it since we are on a dinar forum!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

12 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Its not a concern of mine since obviously I do not own any! Just curious since it’s your opinion they are revaluing and going to increase significantly where all of you will be cashing in or exchanging currency that is fully sanctioned that no bank will take? It’s my opinion as well as many others on here that Iran is doing a Lop yet you and screwball seem to think otherwise no matter what proof is given! My point is it really doesn’t matter if I am right or you are right as you will NOT be able to benefit at all since Iran has been under sanctions for many years and will continue to be under sanctions for a great many more years long after their exchange period is over for the Rial to the Toman.

While I am no forum police you really have to remember how many sheep investors are on this forum that will absolutely go out and buy Rials hoping for another windfall sooner spending their rent money to get rich! While that my not bother you I guarantee you more then one person probably did go buy Rials this last week on EBay or Amazon. So it may not be the wisest thing to keep preaching that hey Iran is revaluing much higher when in fact you may find out just the opposite! Just my opinion on the subject and I am done with it since we are on a dinar forum!

I take risks - thats just how I am... I would have bought had the news been good "enough". Amazon sells with a guarantee, so you technically still can buy it and return it if it didn't come out how you wanted it to but I didn't want the headache.  I however, wouldn't have blamed nor wrote a long msg directed at anyone for influencing me either way it went.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Arceo said:

I take risks - thats just how I am... I would have bought had the news been good "enough". Amazon sells with a guarantee, so you technically still can buy it and return it if it didn't come out how you wanted it to but I didn't want the headache.  I however, wouldn't have blamed nor wrote a long msg directed at anyone for influencing me either way it went.

Well that’s good to know!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Officially .. The end of the second legislative term of the parliament and the start of the legislative holiday

Officially .. The end of the second legislative term of the parliament and the start of the legislative holiday

2019/8/4 10:34

The second legislative term of the first legislative year of the Council of Representatives after the extension of a full month.

The legislative break began for the deputies and continues for 30 days. 

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives has decided on the second of last July to extend the second legislative term of one month in order to accomplish the task of laws." 

It is scheduled to be the third legislative term begins on 3/9/2019.

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

can somebody advise me when the Iraq parliament is due to return from holiday?

September 3rd Babe - See The Article Above ! ;) 

So Welcome To Another Seemingly Endless Iraqi Summer And What Is Basically Now A ‘Ramadan Part II’ Prolonged Intermission ! :o 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

So Welcome To Another Seemingly Endless Iraqi Summer And What Is Basically Now A ‘Ramadan Part II’ Prolonged Intermission ! :o 

Endless Iraq Summer, oh well,  grab a dog and a beer and head to lake

C4966792-0726-4A8A-AF5F-0DD4884FE32A.gif.abb42e5db9dd8aeb1b697ff9ccfcadef.gif

or the talent show

A0C48857-5010-4921-8F88-8161831A770A.gif.604921384fe712c9c20884b81c08dc21.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

September 3rd Babe - See The Article Above ! ;) 

Thanks Thug. I was trying to find your post haha.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 10:39 AM, navira said:

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq is witnessing stability and national unity and achieve accelerated steps

Yo Mahdi’s So Phat Her Nickname Is Max Hip-Room ! :o 

• Haha 7