Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

Just now, Pitcher said:

One last question for anyone.  How many people in the USA have Iraqi Dinar and what do you believe is the AVERAGE amount owned per person.  Just curious. I’ve never heard this point discussed.  

Years ago, I heard a guru say he thought there were a million Americans with Dinar and I’d say most have less than 5 million dinar.. the last part is just my opinion.. ;)

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks Greg.  I have no idea.  I have a huge family and I told everyone to buy some.  Out of 32 adults only 1 bought 1 mil.  Other than that I have zero idea.  I million sounds high but ??????

Who knows pitcher.. it’s all just a guess if you ask me.. The dinar dealers say that get big orders all the time, but who knows..

• Upvote 2

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-iranian-law-government-will-not-recognize-crypto-related-trade......

By

New Iranian Law: Government Will Not Recognize Crypto-Related Trade

1908Total views
88Total shares
Listen to article

1:53
New Iranian Law: Government Will Not Recognize Crypto-Related Trade

NEWS

The Iranian government has instituted a new law that does not accept crypto as legal tender or recognize domestic transactions carried out with cryptocurrencies.

On Aug. 4, the Cabinet of Iran ratified and released a new bill saying that the government will not recognize any domestic trading activity involving cryptos, Iranian news agency PressTV reportstoday. 

Per the report, the new bill says that the government and the banking system will not view digital coins as legal tender, and Iran’s central bank will not guarantee their value. 

The new bill follows comments from the deputy governor of Iran’s central bank, who in July announced that buying and selling cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) was illegal.

Mining allowed albeit with heavy permitting scheme 

Iran had previously authorized cryptocurrency mining as an industrial activity within a specified permitting scheme. In order to mine cryptocurrency in Iran, local miners will have to get approval from Iran’s Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade, as well as to ensure that their mining facilities are located outside a 30-kilometer perimeter of all provincial centers in the country.

The capital Tehran and the central city of Isfahan are excluded from the list as they will be practicing stricter regulatory restrictions, the PressTV notes. As a part of the new rules, crypto miners will be charged for using energy based on the prices applied for the export of energy from Iran. 

While mining is now legal in the country, the deputy president of the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration recently noted that the agency has not issued licenses for importing digital currency mining equipment into the country.

On July 31, Iranian provincial police arrested an individual for smuggling crypto mining equipment worth around $230,000.

The new crypto bill was introduced in Iran in the light of increased popularity of cryptocurrency mining as a method of avoiding international sanctions.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks Greg.  I have no idea.  I have a huge family and I told everyone to buy some.  Out of 32 adults only 1 bought 1 mil.  Other than that I have zero idea.  I million sounds high but ??????

Good question @Pitcher. I believe many purchased years and years ago but have since moved on to other things or sold them off etc. I know the lady who told me about them 10 yrs ago moved on and gave up because it didnt happen overnight. I would think the numbers are rather low on those who own dinar in the U.S. I kinda look at it in regards to crypto. Before it skyrocketed and folks made a killing, hardly anyone bought into it. But right after millionaires were made everyone talking crypto this and that.  But even then only a small percentage f the us dabbles in that.  Shoot they barely even talk about Iraq on TV. Lol

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

One last question for anyone.  How many people in the USA have Iraqi Dinar and what do you believe is the AVERAGE amount owned per person.  Just curious. I’ve never heard this point discussed.  

These are good questions.  Seems we have discussed it in the past, but there is no real way to calculate.  As stated, many blew it off as a scam; then many who bought thinking it was imminent quickly sold.  Even some who stuck around eventually gave up.  A million dinarians does seem a little high, but there are lurkers and passive investors who put in what they could lose, put it in a safe place, and went on with life.  We all have our stories about telling people before we learned to keep our mouths shut.  

I seem to remember Adam saying he believed the average dinar holder had 5 million or less.  Of course, serious financially-able investors have more.  I have family members who have 3/4 mil to 20+ million.

My hope is that an RV is as unreported as the Zim and Rial were, and we can maneuver into our new found wealth discreetly. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

These are good questions.  Seems we have discussed it in the past, but there is no real way to calculate.  As stated, many blew it off as a scam; then many who bought thinking it was imminent quickly sold.  Even some who stuck around eventually gave up.  A million dinarians does seem a little high, but there are lurkers and passive investors who put in what they could lose, put it in a safe place, and went on with life.  We all have our stories about telling people before we learned to keep our mouths shut.  

I seem to remember Adam saying he believed the average dinar holder had 5 million or less.  Of course, serious financially-able investors have more.  I have family members who have 3/4 mil to 20+ million.

My hope is that an RV is as unreported as the Zim and Rial were, and we can maneuver into our new found wealth discreetly. 

I have to agree. Of all the Family and Friends who bought, is anywhere from 50,000 to 15M dinar, with the vast majority of those in the 1-2 M range.

pp

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I started this ride with $750,000 and should have been happy.....I added, here and there to just under $3,000,000. Then I got to looking into the VND and added around $15,000,000.....As it is looking at present I have a lot of colorful play money and no grandkids to let play with it.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I did the "while you wait accumulate" approach.....i also know people that have over 20 million also.....

And agree...'discreetly".....

• Upvote 4

Most of the folks I know have 500k to 2 million. I know a few with multiple millions but those are few and far between. I would say the Max amount of Americans that have any would be 1 million people. 

Id say people who are actively following this would be under 100k 

Just look at the comments section here... the most I see browsing at any given time would be about 100 people and this is probably one of the more respected Dinar sites due to the fact that Adam isn’t a pumped telling us rates and dates every other day :) Just my thoughts 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Considering most of America doesn’t have 500 USD in savings. Most aren’t saving 1k for a million of dinar for years. Leaves the rest of us responsible ppl that aren’t rich but looking for a shot. So. That’s about 100 ppl with a few mil

• Upvote 2

On 8/2/2019 at 8:00 PM, navira said:

The agency said that the Central Bank of Iran will set a gradual transition period of 24 months to withdraw the old banknotes and replace them with nwe notes.

We all know that this doesn't change a thing , right ? They can call it a revalue or any other similar word , but whatever they do to their currency won't change the market value of their currency.  Its true value is reflected in its current international valuation .  They would have to purchase a infinite amount of gold, and or the US would need to lift all the sanctions which won't happen till they negotiate in faith with Mr Trump. 

• Thanks 1