Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

God’s morning y’all,

I went to a psychic last year to ask a few questions about things.  One was not a question really I just showed her a dinar note. She told me it would come out at at least $1.00 but I had to be patient, and to exchange at least half of what I had so I would be comfortable for life. And that I should change careers at that time. I laughed and said I’ve be waiting 7 years so I have lots of patience.  She then started talking about the Rial (she had family members from Iran, who were holding and I had no idea what a Rial was) and she said when you hear about the Rial changing value then Iraq would soon follow suit. I believe we are almost there. I completely forgot about the topic of conversation until I read the thread here.  Here’s to being comfortable for life.  Move That Bus and Add Value to the Dinar Iraq. 😎💰🤩

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

25 minutes ago, ScaryMary said:

God’s morning y’all,

I went to a psychic last year to ask a few questions about things.  One was not a question really I just showed her a dinar note. She told me it would come out at at least $1.00 but I had to be patient, and to exchange at least half of what I had so I would be comfortable for life. And that I should change careers at that time. I laughed and said I’ve be waiting 7 years so I have lots of patience.  She then started talking about the Rial (she had family members from Iran, who were holding and I had no idea what a Rial was) and she said when you hear about the Rial changing value then Iraq would soon follow suit. I believe we are almost there. I completely forgot about the topic of conversation until I read the thread here.  Here’s to being comfortable for life.  Move That Bus and Add Value to the Dinar Iraq. 😎💰🤩

Didn't I say Iraq would follow suit? What bro does the other would follow, they are blood brothers....let's go bros

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

Again, I want to point out that Iran is in a world of hurt from US sanctions.  50% inflation is very high, it means they're losing 1/2 their purchasing power every year (true, not anywhere near Venezuela, but still very serious and dangerously high inflation).  If Iran cannot even control inflation, how are they going to magically 10 times (or 1000%)  as much purchasing power/value to their currency?  Just because Iran is saying they plan to do that, it doesn't mean that will happen.  Remember, Iran lies all the time!!!  For example, they say they're ready for war with the US.  But they don't stand a chance in a military confrontation with the US - the whole world knows that and so does Iran.  That's just Iran trying to act like they're strong.  Iran is a bully and is very successfuly at bullying.  But now Trump is calling their bluff and they are backed into a corner.  Since they can't bully Turmp, now they're trying to bully Trump's ally, Great Britain.  But it's all just Iran posturing.  Their claim of adding 10 times as much value to the rial/toman is just them trying to tell they world they're in great shape, that their economy is doing great - when in truth their economy is in serious trouble.  The more their economy falters, the more desperate they become and the more outrageous their lies.  They've always lied, so why would you expect them to tell the truth when they're wounded and losing the fight? 

If you think of this logically, how would Iran even be able to add 10 times as much value....  where would that value come from?  Now look at how Iraq has been preparing to add value that their IQD  (which, btw, they'd historically maintained for decades and only lost due to wars and a bad leader).  It's taken Iraq years to prepare to do this.  And you can watch the many, many steps Iraq has taken to do that.  Not so with Iran.  Iran may want to some day add value to their currency, but do you see articles about them taking steps to do that?  No, all you see is a desperate country, in a world of hurt. trying to threaten the rest of the world.  If you can show me Iran's plan to legitimately increase the value of their currency 1000%, then I'll change my position on this.  But right now, all I see is a desperate country, with a history of lying, spewing more lies to try and make itself look stronger so that it can hopefully bully the US into kowtowing to them like it used to do before Trump.

Think of it this way,  if Iran cannot strop from losing 50% purchasing power to inflation, how can you honestly expect them to add 1000% in purchasing power from one day to the next?  From a financial perspective, how could that happen?  Most of their economy is based on oil and gas and they are having huge problelms selling those products because of US sanctions.  Iran is simply backed into a corner and they are saying whatever they can think of that might them look stronger so that when they do actually sit down to negotionate with Trump, they can hopefully negotiate a good deal for themselves.  Right now, you just cannot believe everything (or even much of what) Iran says.

Edited by KristiD
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Hey KristiD, I really love ur post always...really do. Now, is USA doing really good economically? If we are, how in the world we are so much in deficit...we are not talking about billions but trillions n trillions of dollars...how in the world are we still doing good? Hmmmm...I never could understand that in economics point of view...can u? Where do we get so much money n still provide people that are in need...it's a mystery how we continue to do that and yet our deficit continue to climb...and dollar is still strong...wow. amazing. Iran maybe a liar but doesn't our govt lies all the time too? For now I will have to go and rely on the news cause ,after all, is all have to provide. Some people have friends that live in iran...they believe that rial will increase in value n more...I'll just have to take that along with the news and gospel them like if they were true....what do I have to lose but lose what I can afford to lose...cheers KristiD...let's go bros.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

46 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey KristiD, I really love ur post always...really do. Now, is USA doing really good economically? If we are, how in the world we are so much in deficit...we are not talking about billions but trillions n trillions of dollars...how in the world are we still doing good? Hmmmm...I never could understand that in economics point of view...can u? Where do we get so much money n still provide people that are in need...it's a mystery how we continue to do that and yet our deficit continue to climb...and dollar is still strong...wow. amazing. Iran maybe a liar but doesn't our govt lies all the time too? For now I will have to go and rely on the news cause ,after all, is all have to provide. Some people have friends that live in iran...they believe that rial will increase in value n more...I'll just have to take that along with the news and gospel them like if they were true....what do I have to lose but lose what I can afford to lose...cheers KristiD...let's go bros.

Guess we will find out more tommorow.  Hope you gain the fortune from the Rial/ Toman that we all hope to get from the Dinar.   If we all learned anything from this investment it is that we knew very  little about currency  speculations and are still constantly finding out what we didnt know. This is a unique time in the foreign currency world and I believe only a tiny fraction of the world population is going to benefit from investing in it. JMO

• Upvote 1

Hey cranman, this is how I see it will go base on the articles I had read(this is for the rial only).

1.Cabinet approved the increase on rial

2. Parliament/guardian of council needs to approve it

3.President signs off the increase value

4. Puts into law.

5.CBI implements and start the day for the collection of all bank notes and exchange them with brand new crisp new notes which will be called the toman. Gives the people to 24 months for exchanges

And those who hold rial will party like it's 1999, haha.

Let's go bro....u r next iraq

• Like 2

1 minute ago, navira said:

Hey cranman, this is how I see it will go base on the articles I had read(this is for the rial only).

4. Puts into law.

5.CBI implements and start the day for the collection of all bank notes and exchange them with brand new crisp new notes which will be called the toman. Gives the people to 24 months for exchanges

Where you gonna exchange yours at lol

2 minutes ago, navira said:

4. Puts into law.

Hope your right. We all do.

• Upvote 1

I feel like it is the calm before the storm right now. I am in Kansas and we see a lot of tornadoes. Right before a tornado hits it gets very calm. The trees, leaves, wind.. nothing is blowing. Then all of a sudden BAM you got a tornado up your ass making you beg for your Mama!!! That is how it feels right now. No chatter. Just calm........  wait for it..... wait for it...... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

I feel like it is the calm before the storm right now. I am in Kansas and we see a lot of tornadoes. Right before a tornado hits it gets very calm. The trees, leaves, wind.. nothing is blowing. Then all of a sudden BAM you got a tornado up your ass making you beg for your Mama!!! That is how it feels right now. No chatter. Just calm........  wait for it..... wait for it...... 

Kansas City cuhh? 

4 hours ago, navira said:

This is one way I do it:

Exchange rials into dinars

Convert dinars into us dollar(but don't convert dinars into us dollarsif they haven't revalued yet, lol

I asked this in another the thread please tell me where you are going to exchange them? Iran is under sanctions so unless you plan on flying to Iran their is no bank in the world that is going to exchange you for anything??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1