Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 August 2019

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Well if You, Adam or Synopsis gets a Rubie you can bet your last dollar I will counter with a Trophy. 

:lmao:   :lmao:  :lmao:

:twothumbs: Hey, YOU Can Bet YOUR Last Dollar, TOO, I'll Get YOUR Six, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

:salute: !!!Pitcher!!! :salute:

THANK YOU, Pitcher, AND ALL The OTHER The United States Of America Patriots Who Served AND Are Serving Our Country!!!

AND, of course, I'll get the six of others like ChuckFinley AND OTHERS who rack up Red Rubymeister Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ACTUAL "Display Of Intellecual Speed And Power"!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

( A SPECIAL THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patiot President Donald J Trump Is A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Well if You, Adam or Synopsis gets a Rubie you can bet your last dollar I will counter with a Trophy. 

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Appreciate it.  Would love a cold brew but you know. .  Sipping a Cold Ice Tea and watching a ballgame.  Life is good.  

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Hey, YOU Can Bet YOUR Last Dollar, TOO, I'll Get YOUR Six, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

THANK YOU, Pitcher, AND ALL The OTHER The United States Of America Patriots Who Served AND Are Serving Our Country!!!

AND, of course, I'll get the six of others like ChuckFinley AND OTHERS who rack up Red Rubymeister Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ACTUAL "Display Of Intellecual Speed And Power"!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

( A SPECIAL THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patiot President Donald J Trump Is A POS!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Thanks guys, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and you can count on me having your six as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks guys, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and you can count on me having your six as well. 

:salute: !!!ChuckFinley!!! :salute:

:twothumbs: Thank You, ChuckFinley, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Go MAGA!!!

A friend of mine figured out that President Trump uses Twitter for a laser pointer and uses Democrats and the Media for cats !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, yendor said:

A friend of mine figured out that President Trump uses Twitter for a laser pointer and uses Democrats and the Media for cats !

16 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

True story 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: True DAT!!!, Yendor AND NEPatriotsFan!, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Weeks To You!!! :tiphat:

AMAZING how THEE "intellectuals" FALL FOR THAT WITH THE LSM MSM!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

The "strategy" is EXPERTLY APPLIED

I topped out on my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter. For NOW, please BOTH accept

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go MAGA!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

On 8/1/2019 at 5:03 PM, Adam Montana said:

it's too hot to ignore.

On 8/1/2019 at 5:45 PM, Pitcher said:

Thank you for the post Adam. “ that’s hot”

:o 

Paris Hilton Thats Hot GIF

But Luckily Since It’s August - There’s Ice Cream ! :lmao: 

As Opposed To Summer Nights In Paris ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I AM STILL topped out on my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter. For NOW, please BOTH accept

Go MAGA!!!

(A SPECIAL THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patiot President Donald J Trump Is A POS!!!)!!!

Go Frosty AND Upset Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

48 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I AM STILL topped out on my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter. For NOW, please BOTH accept

Go MAGA!!!

(A SPECIAL THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patiot President Donald J Trump Is A POS!!!)!!!

Go Frosty AND Upset Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Covered you from the Red Baron.  :lol:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Covered you from the Red Baron.  :lol:

:salute: !!!ChuckFinley!!! :salute:

:twothumbs: Thank You, ChuckFinley, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You, Sir!!! :tiphat:

I am STILL topped out on MY stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter. For NOW, please accept

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Moola Nova (YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4