Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 August 2019

Adam Montana

On 8/1/2019 at 10:54 PM, Man castello said:

And MOU with UN is the best thing ever. World bank via UN will not disbursed the money unless the iqd value is increased. The only way for iraq to obtain the money from UN is to rv their currency. With IMF warning that the 2020 budget will be deficit by 25%, iraq for sure need some loan from UN

Heck of a first post there 👍

On 8/2/2019 at 7:14 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Related image

GO RV, then BV

Glad someone put that in there! :lol:

On 8/2/2019 at 8:42 AM, tjokie said:

LOL!

As of this posting I notice a VERY ODD OCCURRENCE!

This is the first time in .... I don't even remember how long it's been!.......that we've had an update and so many responses WITHOUT A SINGLE RED RUBY!

Yes Virginia...miracles do still happen!  We've finally reached a point that we can ALL agree on SOMETHING!  YAY DV!  I'm proud of us all!!!!!!

:lmao::lol::bravo:

I meant to invite a slew of rubies, it was in one of my drafts :lmao: 

23 hours ago, mowens said:

Thanks Adam.  Life does at times gets in the way but sometimes it is for the best to take care of business now rather than later.  So glad I did sooner!  Have a great weekend!

:twothumbs:

Can't get insurance after the fact! Smart move. :tiphat: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

When this hits my retirement will be 10 fold theirs. But they will never know it. Low key going forward when this hits. 

You and me both. Going to give my older  but payed  off car to a nephew and buy a another newer one.  THEN going to start planning for living the low keyed but very comfortable quiet life with some traveling and family trips.  Also going to ensure there is some wealth to pass onto the kids when we pass. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, cranman said:

You and me both. Going to give my older  but payed  off car to a nephew and buy a another newer one.  THEN going to start planning for living the low keyed but very comfortable quiet life with some traveling and family trips.  Also going to ensure there is some wealth to pass onto the kids when we pass. 

Hooah...” low key but bet comfortable”👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

When this hits my retirement will be 10 fold theirs. But they will never know it. Low key going forward when this hits. 

Yep!!!

Well warrants a Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" instilling RED envy amongst the Red Rubymeister(s).

I gave You a purple trophy. I hope You don't mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: I REALLY Agree With What You Said AND Thank You, ChuckFinley, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, paperboy said:

Chuck,    someone keeps nipping at your heels with those rubies.   I gave you an emerald to help level you out.   :)   

The Badge of Honor around here and thank you for the emerald. 

I added two more sections to the Computer information. It is now up to 5. I did tie it all together so there is more detail. I did it on the road yesterday and knew that I would have to head out early this week so I had to jump on it. Enjoy.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Synopsis said:

Yep!!!

Well warrants a Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" instilling RED envy amongst the Red Rubymeister(s).

I gave You a purple trophy. I hope You don't mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: I REALLY Agree With What You Said AND Thank You, ChuckFinley, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Thanks Synopsis!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, cranman said:

There will be plunity of folks out there that will be like lottery winners, they will draw the attention from us for awhile. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

There will be plunity of folks out there that will be like lottery winners, they will draw the attention from us for awhile. 

I'm with you CF....the only people that know i'm holding dinar are my friends who

are also holding too....Nobody else needs to know any of our business....👍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 8/1/2019 at 11:54 PM, Man castello said:

And MOU with UN is the best thing ever. World bank via UN will not disbursed the money unless the iqd value is increased. The only way for iraq to obtain the money from UN is to rv their currency. With IMF warning that the 2020 budget will be deficit by 25%, iraq for sure need some loan from UN

Great post Man castello, could you post the link? Thanks

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Great post Man castello, could you post the link? Thanks

Here you go

Date of edit:: 2019/8/1 11:44318 times read
Iraq signs a memorandum of understanding with the United Nations for the reconstruction and recovery of liberated areas
Iraq signed with the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI), on Thursday, a memorandum of understanding on the trust fund for reconstruction and recovery in Iraq.

The memorandum of understanding for Iraq was signed by Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi, while the United Nations Resident Coordinator in Iraq, Marta Ruidas, signed it.

Al-Dulaimi said after the signing of the agreement that `` this memorandum organized the work of the Fund for Recovery, Reform, Reconstruction and Development, which comes within the obligations of the Iraqi government to the decisions of the Kuwait Conference in February 2018, in the management of support pledged by the international community to provide the Iraqi government with the aim of reconstruction, development and economic reform. ''

He explained that `` the fund, which was established in accordance with the Council of Ministers' Resolution No. 53 of 2019, will implement vital projects and infrastructure projects and provide basic services to citizens by the United Nations Mission in cooperation with the relevant authorities in the federal and local governments. ''
For his part, Ruedas stressed the importance of this memorandum in the implementation of many vital projects, and the best guidance for international grants to Iraq, indicating the keenness of the United Nations Mission to increase international support and cooperation with the Iraqi government in its efforts to reconstruction and stability.

The original news article  link is available in the post

Edited by Markinsa
DO NOT POST LINKS TO OTHER DINAR SITES | Link updated translated news article
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Man castello said:

Here you go

Date of edit:: 2019/8/1 11:44318 times read
Iraq signs a memorandum of understanding with the United Nations for the reconstruction and recovery of liberated areas
Iraq signed with the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI), on Thursday, a memorandum of understanding on the trust fund for reconstruction and recovery in Iraq.

The memorandum of understanding for Iraq was signed by Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi, while the United Nations Resident Coordinator in Iraq, Marta Ruidas, signed it.

Al-Dulaimi said after the signing of the agreement that `` this memorandum organized the work of the Fund for Recovery, Reform, Reconstruction and Development, which comes within the obligations of the Iraqi government to the decisions of the Kuwait Conference in February 2018, in the management of support system" rel="">support pledged by the international community to provide the Iraqi government with the aim of reconstruction, development and economic reform. ''

He explained that `` the fund, which was established in accordance with the Council of Ministers' Resolution No. 53 of 2019, will implement vital projects and infrastructure projects and provide basic services to citizens by the United Nations Mission in cooperation with the relevant authorities in the federal and local governments. ''
For his part, Ruedas stressed the importance of this memorandum in the implementation of many vital projects, and the best guidance for international grants to Iraq, indicating the keenness of the United Nations Mission to increase international support system" rel="">support and cooperation with the Iraqi government in its efforts to reconstruction and stability.

The original news article  link is available in the post

Thanks, I wanted to spend a little time reviewing this one. 

• Upvote 5

20 hours ago, paperboy said:

Chuck,    someone keeps nipping at your heels with those rubies.   I gave you an emerald to help level you out.   :)   

There's always one milling around somewhere.  If it were concerning a bad post, it would at least be understandable.  @ChuckFinley posts that got rubied were about as generic as can be!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, kwg said:

Me three Chuck cant figure out what you said wrong for the ruby,

I am ok with it. It is just how some people are. They gave Adam, Synopsis and others  red rubies for saying "Thank you" or "Good Post". Thank you for stopping bye and posting on it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1