Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 August 2019

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, tjokie said:

LOL!

As of this posting I notice a VERY ODD OCCURRENCE!

This is the first time in .... I don't even remember how long it's been!.......that we've had an update and so many responses WITHOUT A SINGLE RED RUBY!

Yes Virginia...miracles do still happen!  We've finally reached a point that we can ALL agree on SOMETHING!  YAY DV!  I'm proud of us all!!!!!!

:lmao::lol::bravo:

Image result for ruby slippers gif

GO RV, then BV  :eyebrows:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Over the years I wish I could of gotten into VIP. Never could. Not much money in healthcare nowadays unless you are anything besides a ditch doctor like myself. So wish me luck on being smart when this happens. To my other brothers and sistas on this long a$$ ride I wish you all the best!!  ❤️❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

Over the years I wish I could of gotten into VIP!" rel="">VIP. Never could. Not much money in healthcare nowadays unless you are anything besides a ditch doctor like myself. So wish me luck on being smart when this happens. To my other brothers and sistas on this long a$$ ride I wish you all the best!!  ❤️❤️

You need to get the 3 or 5 month one to cover yourself. $50 or $80 bucks, should carry you to the end hopefully.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

17 hours ago, DinarThug said:

:o 

10 hours ago, idplzr said:

I didn’t notice the kid at first glance 😝

I Know, Right - Can U Believe That Guy Actually Reached Past The Snickers Bar And The M&M’s For A Bag Of Fruit Chews ? :o 

funny gifs, 4 gifs gifs, boy gifs, ogle gifs, animated gif gifs, cheerleader gifs, staring gifs

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hete316 said:

We're in northern part of jersey. Been in this over 5 yrs, hopefully over soon not just for us, for Iraqi people also. 

I am from Middlesex County. Been in this ride for 16 years. People joke that if I would have a Government Job I would be retiring within 4 years.  :lol:

• Upvote 2