Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqis linked to Iran use money-laundering scam to beat US sanctions

Pitcher

5 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Everyone is trying to save face. You would love it.

No I wouldn’t.  I dealt with so many people like that in my business.  I try to be a straight shooter.  Here is the price. It’s fair for both of us, take it or leave it.  I don’t have time for bs games.  Haha. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, keylime said:

Not only does this put pressure to stop the auctions, but the Senate, Congress and President must know the Dinar the UST holds is going to pay off the national debt, how else could you get these factions to come together and remove the debt ceiling for the US Gov. to 2021?

This RV has to be close, closer, closest. The blood is in the water and the sharks are circling.

Exactly correct.  They know what we know and more.  That's why I marvel at what they say and do when I know they know what they do.  They continue to play politics all the same.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, southbeach said:

Exactly correct.  They know what we know and more.  That's why I marvel at what they say and do when I know they know what they do.  They continue to play politics all the same.

Lying is their first nature. Most of them don't even know how to tell the truth anymore.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hotcurl said:

What a revelation :facepalm2: and to think this is just becoming relevant news ??

So here is the question that I have been thinking about for a while ;

If the US Treasury, IMF and World Bank all have representatives at the CBI, WHY have the Auctions been allowed to continue ? 

Semper Fi:salute:

Show mw 'da :bagofmoney:

:salute: !!!HotCurl!!! :salute:

:salute:!!!SEMPER FI DO OR DIE!!! :salute:

:twothumbs: Great Point, HotCurl, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

The ONLY thing I can figure IS SOMETHING MUCH MO BIGGAH IS IN PLAY!!! :eyebrows:   :eyebrows:   :eyebrows:

I suspect !!!BAM!!! !!!SUDDENLY!!! WILL "happen" WHEN THEE "right" "trigger" IS "pulled"!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1