Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget includes the exchange of the last payment of Kuwait's debts

yota691

133106.jpg?width=750&&height=375

12/12/2019 08:26
  • Views 207
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq will enter a temporary budget in 2020

Baghdad / Obelisk: The Finance Committee approved in the House of Representatives that Iraq will enter in 2020 with a "temporary budget", due to the delay in sending it by the current caretaker government because of a procedural legal problem "stating that" this case is similar to what happened in the past year, before the formation of the government of a president Minister Abdel-Mahdi.

Committee member Ahmed Al-Saffar said in a press statement, "It was hoped that the budget will be sent to Parliament last Thursday, but we were surprised that the Prime Minister apologized for sending it because there was no authority to send any draft law to Parliament, including that budget, because his government is now a caretaker government." ".

He added, "The House of Representatives inquired about this and it appeared that the Prime Minister could send important bills to the Council in the first week of the caretaker government, but the Prime Minister's legal advisers were the ones who informed him of the legal opinion of not sending any draft law to the House of Representatives," stressing "The council, in turn, cannot read, discuss, and vote on the budget if it is sent during the current December."

Al-Saffar explained, "We are still awaiting the arrival of the draft budget law to parliament during the current week. A group of proposals looms on the horizon for proposals to search for a legal way out, including addressing the President of the Republic to send it quickly," revealing that the Ministry of Budget has Which is estimated at "162 trillion dinars", and the average public revenue in it has reached about "114 trillion dinars", and the deficit rate is "48 trillion dinars".

And between Al-Saffar, that Iraq will be forced to adopt a "temporary budget" that will be spent on a monthly basis for salaries and operational budget only, and the investment budget, contracts and job grades will be excluded from voting until the 2020 budget.

A member of the Finance Committee explained, "The scenario of last year was repeated this year when former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi sent the 2019 budget before the vote to the government of Prime Minister Ali Abdul-Mahdi, from the government, to the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, to the government, from the authority of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, to the government, from the authority of Adel Abdul-Mahdi to the government, from the authority of Adel Abdul-Mahdi to the government, from the authority of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, to the government of Adel bin Mahdi, In view of the limited time, a committee was formed from both the parliament and the government to discuss the changes that occurred in the budget and then discuss and vote on it, but the matter varies this year as the reform package is like returning the Disconnected from service, opening up for appointment, social security, and housing need to vote on the 2020 budget.

And he stated that "without voting on the budget, these reforms remain ink on paper."

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/183903/المالية-النيابية-العراق-سيدخل-بـموازنة-مؤقتة-عام-2020

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Oh boy here we go again....

B/A

TWELVES (5×12s)🌙Dark✈Light?🌞 INDICTMENTS [2019] UNSEALED? 💥 😠BULL DURHAM? 12-12 = FULL MOON SIGN (Trump ) 12-12-12 @12:12 AM EDT 🎺JUBILEE. ⚖JUDGMENT.🌠JUSTICE.💥 "It's gonna be Biblical!" Q🐸

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

These idiots!! Had they sent the budget in September or October like they said they would, they wouldn't have this mess. Of course, let's all wait until the last minute, then throw out a barrel of excuses. Just like waiting until the very last day to announce a PM pick. WHY?? Their country is in turmoil. Move ahead. Fools.

<_< :facepalm2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Temporary budget till first quarter 2020..... Real budget second quarter 2020

Iraq will be forced to adopt a "temporary budget" that will be spent on a monthly basis for salaries and operational budget only, and the investment budget, contracts and job grades will be excluded from voting until the 2020 budget.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Iraq will be forced to adopt a "temporary budget" that will be spent on a monthly basis for salaries and operational budget only, and the investment budget, contracts and job grades will be excluded from voting until the 2020 budget.

I’m wondering if the temporary budget will include a rate change?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Iraq will be forced to adopt a "temporary budget" that will be spent on a monthly basis for salaries and operational budget only, and the investment budget, contracts and job grades will be excluded from voting until the 2020 budget.............Okay ..... But ?  Washington said to "Start The Reforms " ... If the reforms require the 2020 buget ? .." Iraq will be forced to adopt the "2020 buget" that will be spent with the inclusion of the reforms . Iran is resisting Iraqs freedom everywhere . The militias on the street , in parliment and the Ministries...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

This mess of a budget wont be resolved until March or April like previous budgets. 

Yes, your right! looks like my 1st quarter prediction of an RV, just went right out the window!! I hope and pray that 2020 is our year! From this action by these people, looks like 2020 may go down just like 2019!! I pray to the Good Lord Jesus, I'm wrong!! This News is rain on my parade!! Makes me sick!!  :cowboy1: Feel free to neg, phathom negger! That dont bother me either, I could careless what you think!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Initially I resisted the notion of saying what was really on my mind.... to hell with that-It would appear the GOI ( with as much assistance from Iran as it can muster ), has no intentions on the follow through: continuance of foot dragging still in full force.

.....if the status quo remains in 2020..... it gonna get downright FUGLY folks. I’d expect full blown anarchy as the the folks would by then be completely convinced they’ve been played.

At that point, it’s time for wholesale slaughter from both sides.

The GOI HAS NO intentions of making it right

I want them to prove me wrong.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

phathom negger!

thanks  Artitech / horsesoldier for just keep'in it real , many times i question my sanity thru all this ... cheers

55 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

it gonna get downright FUGLY folks

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Initially I resisted the notion of saying what was really on my mind.... to hell with that-It would appear the GOI ( with as much assistance from Iran as it can muster ), has no intentions on the follow through: continuance of foot dragging still in full force.

.....if the status quo remains in 2020..... it gonna get downright FUGLY folks. I’d expect full blown anarchy as the the folks would by then be completely convinced they’ve been played.

At that point, it’s time for wholesale slaughter from both sides.

The GOI HAS NO intentions of making it right

I want them to prove me wrong.

I totally agree with your comment.

Iran’s power in Iraq comes from most of the current politicians and the parties that came from Iran.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

They're looking at amendments to their constitution.

Pipe down, they're at least working on it for a change.

Always the same biat-chers here when something's delayed or unrose-colored.

You'd think they're actually depending on an "rv" to make 'em rich or something. 

I don’t need to make me rich, the disappointment for me is, I said it before. I don’t know if your directing your state to me or not. What makes me upset about this rope - a - dope, is I would like to be alive and see all the hurting people, I can help! They will be helped regardless if I’m alive or not! My point is I would love to see it is all! I have made my money and continue to do so! I help people now! I want to do it on a grand scale so people can see the love of Jesus. JMHO! Merry Christmas to everyone!🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I don’t need to make me rich, the disappointment for me is, I said it before. I don’t know if your directing your state to me or not. What makes me upset about this rope - a - dope, is I would like to be alive and see all the hurting people, I can help! They will be helped regardless if I’m alive or not! My point is I would love to see it is all! I have made my money and continue to do so! I help people now! I want to do it on a grand scale so people can see the love of Jesus. JMHO! Merry Christmas to everyone!🤠

I agree .. give in kind and compassion as everyone has a story .. and sometimes even the smile you give to someone may be the only one they will receive that day .. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

TWELVES (5×12s)🌙Dark✈Light?🌞 INDICTMENTS [2019] UNSEALED? 💥 😠BULL DURHAM? 12-12 = FULL MOON SIGN (Trump ) 12-12-12 @12:12 AM EDT 🎺JUBILEE. ⚖JUDGMENT.🌠JUSTICE.💥 "It's gonna be Biblical!" Q🐸

I know what you're saying. I remember the full moons when President Trump was elected. God speaks to us in the skies. Jubilee was 2016, maybe, I can't remember. Anyway thank you for the post

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Laid Back said:

and if it goes to second quarter, we're probably looking at 2021. neg away.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

what they are doing is news not what they are saying . Do any of you honestly think they’re going to cut a rib and have a big announcement. Yeah alright get real, it was never truly for the people or this would have happened a while ago. Sit back and stay ready, this thing is on cusp. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget includes the exchange of the last payment of Kuwait's debts
  • paperboy locked this topic