Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spiked Camel Kava Java ‘Continued’ !

DinarThug

18 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Sounds like the fat lady is warming up for the grand finale   The HCL???  

10 minutes ago, Arceo said:

That's what I'm talmmmmmbout

Just Watch Out For That Fat Lady When She Tries To Stick The Landing Cuhh ! :o 

Fat Blackgirl GIF - Fat Blackgirl Dance GIFs

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

LINK

Iraq's GDP rises for the first quarter of 2019

16813.jpg

27th August 2019

Iraq's gross domestic product (GDP) has risen for the first half of 2019, the Central Statistical Organization (CSO) said on Tuesday

The central bank said in a report seen by the economy news, that "GDP at the current basic prices for the first quarter of 2019 amounted to 60613 billion dinars, or $ 51.3 billion dollars

He added that "the GDP for the first half of 2019 rose from the first quarter of 2018 by 8.9% at the current basic prices, while the output of the fourth quarter 2018 decreased by 4%. '' And the construction on the investment budget and in the rates of implementation, which saw a decline due to late approval

He pointed out that "the activity of the quantity of exported crude oil contributed 44.97% of the gross domestic product at current prices

He pointed out that "the activity of the general government at current prices ranked second as it contributed by 16.52% and the activity of transport, communications and storage ranked third with a contribution of 10.49%

###########

Central Statistical: High GDP in Iraq during the first quarter of 2019  

LINK

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Bandit795 said:

My favorite pitcher back in the day vs my favorite team. 😂😂

Nolan Ryan was a tough pitcher, one of my favorites as well.  I’m glad he’s back in H-town where he belongs.  Haha. Sorry I’m a lifelong Astro fan but when the Rangers were in the WS I was pulling for them.

oops, I read your post wrong. Go Chicago WS.  I’m from Chicago but my parents moved to Texas when I was young.   Half my family were Cubs fans and the other half were Sox fans. You guys put it on my Stros in 05.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/25/2019 at 7:05 AM, DinarThug said:

Yes - They’re NOT Saying That ! :blink: 

And Starting At The Beginning Of The Alphabet - They’re Also Not Saying Anything About Aardvarks, Asymptotes And Aunt Jemima ! :o 

uyensurb1td01.jpg

:D  :D  :D 

Awesome ...I got married twice  ( so far) with Ebony Women...Nothing better.....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Baghdad sends a high-level government delegation to Erbil to complete the talks

Baghdad sends a high-level government delegation to Erbil to complete the talks

بغداد ترسل وفداً حكومياً رفيعاً إلى أربيل لإكمال المباحثات

lik 0

2019/08/27 08:39:50 PM 

 Baghdad / Range

A delegation headed by Federal Minister of Interior Yassin Taher Al-Yasiri will visit Erbil (today)

To complete the talks between the federal government and the Kurdistan region on the files of oil export and payment of funds and the application of Article 140 of the Constitution.

The visit comes in response to the visit of the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Masroor Barzani to the capital Baghdad last July.

"The delegation of the Federal Ministry of Interior will come to Kurdistan to negotiate the differences between Baghdad and Erbil.

He added that "talks will take place between the two ministries, and is scheduled to discuss during the meeting the overall differences between Erbil and Baghdad."

On the committees formed to visit Baghdad, the Minister of Interior in the Kurdistan Regional Government said that "our committees are concerned with the security and military file and Article 140 and its application, and there is a committee to negotiate on oil and gas debts and a range of related topics."

The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, and the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masroor Barzani, visited Baghdad last month, in order to find solutions to the outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad, followed by a visit by an Iraqi government delegation to Erbil, during which he met with senior officials of the Kurdistan Regional Government.

The parliamentary circles confirmed to the extent during the past few days the intention of a high-level Kurdish delegation to visit the capital Baghdad to complete its negotiating rounds, which began in July, revealing that the delegation will present an initiative to the federal government aimed at zeroing crises.

`` The agreement that was signed before the Eid holiday between the oil and finance ministers of the federal government and the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Masroor Barzani is the arrival of a Kurdish delegation from Erbil to Baghdad to complete the talks on the outstanding issues, '' said Shirwan Jamal Khidr, a member of the parliament's provincial and provincial committee.

The dispute between Erbil and Baghdad focuses on three main issues: energy (oil and gas), federal budget allocations and the disputed territories covered by Article 140.

"The meetings, whether in Baghdad or Erbil, will have one objective," Khader said in a statement to Al-Mada. "The solutions exist for oil, budget and Article 140."

He adds that "the joint technical committees between the parties will work to develop a new agreement in the federal budget law to ensure solutions to these files before sending them to the House of Representatives," believing that "the results will be positive this time between the two teams."

He stresses that "the current Kurdistan Regional Government is determined to zero all files inherited between Erbil and Baghdad and work to end them radically," noting that "the general orientation of the government open to Baghdad to resolve all outstanding problems."

He adds that "what reinforces this trend more recent Federal Court decision, which confirmed the constitutionality of Article 140," stressing that "the Kurdistan region is very serious this time in the application of the Constitution and resolve all outstanding differences between the parties."

The Federal Supreme Court, earlier ruled the entry into force of Article (140) of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq, stressing that this continues until the implementation of its requirements and achieve the goal of its legislation.

link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan

Politics 2019/08/28 00:53 230     

Baghdad Today -Erbil 

US Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday evening telephoned the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, and discussed the situation in the Kurdistan region and Iraq. 

He also expressed "the satisfaction of the US administration for the improvement of relations between Erbil and Baghdad and stressed that America will continue to cooperate and support the parties to solve problems and address terrorism, and will help the Kurdistan region in providing assistance to the displaced and components to return them to their homes."

link

##############

LINK

Trump's deputy calls Barzani and stresses partnership between the US and the Kurdistan region

nicervan.jpg

28th August, 2019

Kurdistan Regional President Nechirvan Barzani received a phone call from US Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday.

A statement issued by the Presidency of the region today that Barzani and Pence stressed the continuation of the partnership between America and the Kurdistan region.

The two sides also stressed the cooperation and coordination between the region and Iraq, according to a joint mechanism for this purpose with the support of America to face the dangers of the re-emergence of terrorism.

#############

LINK

Trump's deputy calls Barzani and discusses developments in Iraq and partnership with Baghdad

image.jpeg.c3ab42b08d22adbc90af3c799573ff6f.jpeg

28th August, 2019

US Vice President Mike Pence discussed in a telephone conversation with the President of the Kurdistan Region developments in Iraq and the region and partnership with Baghdad, and stressed the importance of cooperation and coordination between the Kurdistan region and Iraq and the existence of a joint mechanism to achieve this and with US assistance to face the resurgence of terrorism. 

This came in a statement to the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region, received / Mawazine News / a copy of it, confirmed that Barzani pointed to the improvement of the Kurdistan region's relations with the Iraqi federal government, and to improve the economic situation of the Kurdistan Region, stressing the readiness of the Kurdistan region to resolve all problems with the Iraqi government through Dialoguedescribing the work of the joint committees between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Iraqi Federal Government as positive.

Nechirvan Barzani also stressed the continuation of the Kurdistan Region's policy of protecting and supporting the religious and national components of the Kurdistan Region and working to promote a culture of coexistence. He also stressed the cooperation and support of the Kurdistan Region to provide security and reconstruction of displaced areas to enable them to return to their homes. 

The statement pointed out that Pines, "expressed his thanks to President Nechirvan Barzani and the Kurdistan region, stressing his country's appreciation and gratitude for the role of the Peshmerga in the fight against terrorism and the defeat of ISIS, as well as greetings to the families of martyrs and victims of terrorism. America will continue to cooperate and support the parties in solving problems and confronting terrorism, and will also help the Kurdistan region to help the displaced and the components to return them to their homes."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Outlets discuss the implementation of the single trade window project

Outlets discuss the implementation of the single trade window project

2019/8/27 23:19

The head of the Border Ports Authority, Kazem Al-Oqabi, chaired an expanded meeting of the team in charge of defining the requirements of the "One Window Trading System" and the technical team from Global Communications Company, the company in charge of designing the window system, which signed a contract with the investor of the port of Zurbatiya border.

"The meeting was attended by representatives of all departments working at the border port, namely the Iraqi Exhibitions Company, the Land Transport Company, the Directorate of Explosives Control, the General Authority of Customs, Agricultural Protection and Veterinary Quarries, Health Centers, the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, and the police," the statement said. Customs and the Directorate of the Single Trade Window of the Border Ports Authority and the security services operating in the border crossing." 

Al-Oqabi pointed out to the importance of implementing the trade exchange window, which will provide a single window for all those wishing to import and export through this window will deal with the databases of the departments operating in the border port and linking them in one database will help the process of access and information sharing without the need to repeat. He also explained the advantages of this system, which will enable the ports and operating departments to track containers starting from the country of origin or from the ports through which these containers will be transported. This will significantly reduce administrative and financial corruption."

He also explained the requirements of the departments, starting from the entry of goods to the port gate through the land transport company to issue the Manafist and give the border number and then to the sonar to store a copy of the consignment in the database and then to the balance, which will link the balance with the system of exchange window and then enable the exit agent to declare The goods can be used by his mobile phone and then enable all operating departments to deal with the database of the consignment to the point of search and investigation, which will enable the system to review all the actions taken by the departments operating at the border port. 

Al-Oqabi pointed out that "the system will provide the property of electronic payment through Visa Card or Mastercard, which will contribute to address administrative and financial corruption, and that the investing company is committed to providing the systems needed by the departments operating in the port, which are used in a single window and at zero cost." For his part, Al-Oqabi demanded that "working departments work as one team for the purpose of completing the system.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Thanks DT...You are absolutely the Best in your tireless and continuous research of important  news on this here subject and I sincerely do thank you for that ( I'm dead serious in case you'd have doubts on my post...I swear....You are  appreciated,  man )....

I have to wonder howmany hours you spent already and keep spending in your great work on this here thing...Maybe/ surely hundreds if not 1,000's even......You are an extremely important and essential xxx-et  to this Forum...I'm sure lots of other  IQ sites and Forums would do anything in order to have you ( and also other great members here, of course...Too many to list them all...)

Awesome job...BRAVO!

Best to you and Family, my Scottsdale,AZ Friend

Ciao

• Haha 1