Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Says The RV Started Last Night.

Luigi1

Luigi found this rumor of Dinarian interests...

What's going on?  IQD is still under the old Program Rate.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

30 July 2019   Bruce The Goose....

1. Tier 2 has received total liquidity – then they had a 20 hour audit, then Tier 3 started liquidity – then they had a 20 hour audit, which completed                  yesterday afternoon Mon. July 29.
2. The Dinar came up Sun, Mon on bank screens.
3. The Zim rates came up yesterday evening 5:45 EST on the bank screens.
4. Tier 4a should be getting started tonight or overnight tonight with access in their accounts as early as tomorrow Wed. July 31.
5. Tier 4b (the internet group) may start as soon as Tier 4a became liquid.
6. Banks were receiving the new USTN in great numbers.
7. We could get the 800#s late morning tomorrow Wed. July 31 and begin appointments by Thurs. Aug. 1.
8. There was a date stamp for the Zim rate on the bank screens for today Tues. July 30 and tomorrow Wed. July 31.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

here' an update to the related above story...

31 July 2019   MarkZ:  

My paymaster for my personal SKR….will have  an update at noon today and WE EXPECT TO HAVE OUR FUNDS TODAY…As of last night they expect 4a to finish today…..I am very excited about the possibilities today has.  They expect today is the “go”day to distribute funds for SKR’s...
MZ: My redemption center folks still expect 4b to start tomorrow,
MZ: I hear that making the appointment is the important part and we will have weeks to get to the RC’s/banks.
MZ: Still hearing CMKX , PP, and all of that….deliveries will start again tomorrow on Thursday...
MZ: I will also have a stream tonight at 8pm est…I have a special guest –Mr. Mike Blackwell will join us.  He will bring us the how and why we got here…..lots of inside stuff.
MZ: I still hear that the street rate in Iraq will be $3.91

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

48 minutes ago, murd11 said:

More garbage from low life luigi. Terrible!!

Personally I get a kick out of Luigi’s posts. The Gurus May be low life’s but Luigi is just the messenger. After all it is the rumor section and you took the time to read it even after his disclaimer. Go Rv, go Luigi!😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Personally I get a kick out of Luigi’s posts. The Gurus May be low life’s but Luigi is just the messenger. After all it is the rumor section and you took the time to read it even after his disclaimer. Go Rv, go Luigi!😎

I agree. Ron brings the same info over and gets praised for it. I post the same stuff if I ever come across tid bits on the VND in the currency section.

Mo sense in picking on Luigi.....Just don't read it and move one to the next post.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/31/2019 at 8:06 AM, Luigi1 said:

30 July 2019   Bruce The Goose....

1. Tier 2 has received total liquidity – then they had a 20 hour audit, then Tier 3 started liquidity

Weegie - It’s Not The Kind Of ‘Liquidity’ U Were Thinking ! :o 

dog pug GIF

But At Least Ur Officially In Bruce’s Group With All Of Those “ Tier’s “ Rolling Down Ur Cheeks ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 6

here's an update from the Rat...

2 Aug 2019   TNT:
Depaul13:  Iraq/Iran Started the GCR/RV yesterday and it is moving from East to West Now!!     Be Ready to set your appointnents.
Haraambe:  CNBC: Oil drops sharply on Fed outlook, ample supply https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/01/oil-markets-us-federal-reserve-in-focus.html?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/31/2019 at 1:27 PM, Luigi1 said:

here' an update to the related above story...

31 July 2019   MarkZ:  

My paymaster for my personal SKR….will have  an update at noon today and WE EXPECT TO HAVE OUR FUNDS TODAY…As of last night they expect 4a to finish today…..I am very excited about the possibilities today has.  They expect today is the “go”day to distribute funds for SKR’s...
MZ: My redemption center folks still expect 4b to start tomorrow,
MZ: I hear that making the appointment is the important part and we will have weeks to get to the RC’s/banks.
MZ: Still hearing CMKX , PP, and all of that….deliveries will start again tomorrow on Thursday...
MZ: I will also have a stream tonight at 8pm est…I have a special guest –Mr. Mike Blackwell will join us.  He will bring us the how and why we got here…..lots of inside stuff.
MZ: I still hear that the street rate in Iraq will be $3.91

It not happening.  Please accept my redemption center.  :cowboy1:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1