Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran to delete 4 zeroes from the national currency

yota691

50 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Unbelieveable !

Gave you 8 greenies on this page alone Carello. You're being stalked by the Ruby Bandit tonight. Bad manners if someone is going to drop a ruby on you without having the courage to come forward and engage you in proper & civilized debate. 

Some folks just ain't proper or civilized. :wave:  :salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, navira said:

I follow Warren Buffet ....never listen to experts.

I Follow Jimmy Buffet - But I Blew Out My Flip Flop ...  :o 

Jimmy Buffett GIF - JimmyBuffett GIFs

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Gave you 8 greenies on this page alone Carello. You're being stalked by the Ruby Bandit tonight. Bad manners if someone is going to drop a ruby on you without having the courage to come forward and engage you in proper & civilized debate. 

Some folks just ain't proper or civilized. :wave:  :salute:

Thanks, Floridian. Most of the time the rubbies I get are for political differences from the past and not a difference of opinion for the subject at hand.

I have enough rubies for that necklace now! Yeah! "You da best, too"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

Thanks, Floridian. Most of the time the rubbies I get are for political differences from the past and not a difference of opinion for the subject at hand.

I have enough rubies for that necklace now! Yeah! "You da best, too"

I didn't give you any rubies, Carrello, in case that's what you're thinking.  When I have something to say, I say it.   If I have given out 10 "rubies" in all my years at DV, it's a lot.

Actually, I hate all the back and forth about "rubies" and "greenies to even you out".    I feel like I waste so much time reading those comments.  

I also hate "Good morning, DV", Good afternoon to all of DV" and "Good evening all DVers", if that's the only thing a person says.

There's so much to read on Dinar Vets.  It takes a lot of time to be informed, and reading about "rubies and greenies" all the time, with a few "good mornings" thrown in, is too much for me.

Oh well, just a "crotchety" old senior citizen here, complaining again, but I must say it feels good to get all this off my chest.  😂  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Floridian, I don't spend much time on DV other than to read the news, and thank you all for that. But I will say that you are one of the few that I have noticed to question information, to do research as an investor should, and not rely of what others are saying. So I get what you are saying about the chit chat.....bro.

As you say "it takes a lot of time to be informed."  It takes no time and no bravery to be a follower.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey, I appreciate everyone’s patience with my questions but there is a lot going on and I just moved across the country and I am still getting settled. Bottom line question is are there any articles showing any positive rate changes with the Riel? I know everything was for post to have happen Monday but I haven’t heard any positive news yet on where I ran is with their currency. Thanks for your help and patience!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Hey, I appreciate everyone’s patience with my questions but there is a lot going on and I just moved across the country and I am still getting settled. Bottom line question is are there any articles showing any positive rate changes with the Riel? I know everything was for post to have happen Monday but I haven’t heard any positive news yet on where I ran is with their currency. Thanks for your help and patience!

No worries climber7. All us riel holders are in the same boat. There is compelling evidence for for both sides. A substantial increse or a LOP. So as with you we are all in " Wait " mode.

Cheers, pp

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

No worries climber7. All us riel holders are in the same boat. There is compelling evidence for for both sides. A substantial increse or a LOP. So as with you we are all in " Wait " mode.

Cheers, pp

Thanks PP  👍

• Thanks 1

climber7

• climber7
  • Members

21 hours ago, climber7 said:

Bottom line question is are there any articles showing any positive rate changes with the Riel?

The Answer Is Banana ! :mexican:

Despicable Me Banana GIF

As In - Investing In A Rapidly Plummeting Currency Is ‘Bananas’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 4

But according to the central bank's plan, the toman would become the official currency of Iran as an alternative to the rial. Four zeros will be deleted from the official currency.

According to this info, they are deleting 4 zeroes from the toman, not rial which is the sub-currenxy.

This info is good....cause now 1toman= 100 riyals...which is tenfolds of the previous conversion of 1toman=10riyals...a tenfold revaluation of new toman.
The Toman will become the original currency of Iran, while the riyal remains the sub-currency, each 100 riyals constitute one toman.

Those who hold riyals...it's all good...I tell ya, cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, pokerplayer said:

Well I sure hope so but I guess we will all see soon enough navira.

Cheers, pp

I tell ya, U will be glad u did...and yes we will find out as soon as the parliament approves the bill and the pres Davis (just kidding with Davis) signs it...then the CBI collects our big notes with a rate of course...cheers

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

Shouldn't this thread be locked for hyping up people on BS? 

Navira and his "bro" said the same thing about the "Zim."

I agree, the champagne poppin' superbrovas are dinar pumpers par excellence, but with Iran, consider the economic deals they have with China, Russia and so many other countries outside the US, it's definitely not outside the realm of possibility a windfall of some measure is coming. It's not just navira, others are drawing similar conclusions. Dinarians who scoff are shortsighted,. Speculating on rials costs peanuts compared to the dinar. It's definitely worth a shot.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, miquel said:

I agree, the champagne poppin' superbrovas are dinar pumpers par excellence, but with Iran, consider the economic deals they have with China, Russia and so many other countries outside the US, it's definitely not outside the realm of possibility a windfall of some measure is coming. It's not just navira, others are drawing similar conclusions. Dinarians who scoff are shortsighted,. Speculating on rials costs peanuts compared to the dinar. It's definitely worth a shot.

Im just using Iraq as an example. When sanctioned, how long did it take for Iraq to be released from them and didn't this prevent them from the revalue their currency. So, tell me how Iran is different? Thanks in advance.

13 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Im just using Iraq as an example. When sanctioned, how long did it take for Iraq to be released from them and didn't this prevent them from the revalue their currency. So, tell me how Iran is different? Thanks in advance.

Bigger more informed minds than mine can hopefully answer that for you, sorry I don't know.. My point is, it's such an inexpensive gamble, I'm not concerned with past precedent even if there is one. Who knows what's going to happen??

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Can a country(like iraq) revalue even if they are sanctuoned..i.e., chapter 7....? Answer: yes. Didn't iraq revalue from 4000iqd to what is now at 1190dinars per dollar? Iran will do the same...the cab  just approved the currency bill recently...Didn't they?...just need an approval from the Guardian council n the president so the CBI can move along with the plan....my question to u now is: did Iraq ever talk about the cabinet approving the currency reform in the news...have u seen any?

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, navira said:

Can a country(like iraq) revalue even if they are sanctuoned..i.e., chapter 7....? Answer: yes. Didn't iraq revalue from 4000iqd to what is now at 1190dinars per dollar? Iran will do the same...the cab  just approved the currency bill recently...Didn't they?...just need an approval from the Guardian council n the president so the CBI can move along with the plan....my question to u now is: did Iraq ever talk about the cabinet approving the currency reform in the news...have u seen any?

FYI bros when countries lops the parliament has to approve it , but not when they RV,  so when Iraq RV from 4000 to 1190 like you said they did not need approval from  Parliament. When process take place for Iran and delete 4 zeros for every 1000000 rial you will get 100 Toman  and the exchange rate will be 4.2 Toman =$1 so your million will be worth around $23.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, SONIA1 said:

FYI bros when countries lops the parliament has to approve it , but not when they RV,  so when Iraq RV from 4000 to 1190 like you said they did not need approval from  Parliament. When process take place for Iran and delete 4 zeros for every 1000000 rial you will get 100 Toman  and the exchange rate will be 4.2 Toman =$1 so your million will be worth around $23.

Wrong...reread again...cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1