Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran to delete 4 zeroes from the national currency

yota691

12 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What are you doing, Screwball?  Trying to make everyone feel bad?

No?  You're not?

Well then, stop your effen bragging about how much money you have.

Lmao. Right? I learned early that Someone always has more than the next so no point bragging. It can all be gone with or without warning or choice. 

I could brag about my past where I had teams of people who run up on people like screwball who brag and take their **** on sight.  But That just sounds dumb. Almost as dumb as me selling a couple million shares of xrp off when hit 1.20 and funneling it thru 15 relative accounts from ppl  moving 8k a week for months To their banks than sending 5 k to me. Only to see xrp hit 3 bucks. Then I got in at tron at .008 and sold off at 20 cents. All that shits in the past. Coulda ran more But no one knows the future. Now I bet 5 grand a game on sports. While working making the odds. Easy. FYI thanks for the info on this one tho. I bought everything Rial I could off amazon 50 million at terrible rates because I like the gamble. Got in with dinar this year 50mill. Is what it is.  Stay humble man let’s get this $. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, DoD said:

Floridian, don’t let this person bug you an especially about how much money you think they might have. 

This is the internet where anybody can be whatever they want to be. 

Think about this for a second, if you had all these millions these folks claim to have, what in the hell are they doing on Dinar forum...lol 

I have not seen anyone on DV brag like that before.

It really gets my goat!

I've had to deal with people like that in the past and I've always said that if I ever have any "real money", I will help people and not laud my money over them like some people do.  I think it's disgusting when people do that.  No regard for the feelings of others who may be struggling.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Arceo said:

Lmao. Right? I learned early that Someone always has more than the next so no point bragging. It can all be gone with or without warning or choice. 

I could brag about my past where I had teams of people who run up on people like screwball who brag and take their **** on sight.  But That just sounds dumb. Almost as dumb as me selling a couple million shares of xrp off when hit 1.20 and funneling it thru 15 relative accounts from ppl  moving 8k a week for months To their banks than sending 5 k to me. Only to see xrp hit 3 bucks. Then I got in at tron at .008 and sold off at 20 cents. All that shits in the past. Coulda ran more But no one knows the future. Now I bet 5 grand a game on sports. While working making the odds. Easy. FYI thanks for the info on this one tho. I bought everything Rial I could off amazon 50 million at terrible rates because I like the gamble. Got in with dinar this year 50mill. Is what it is.  Stay humble man let’s get this $. 

Oh man!  No shortage of braggarts tonight.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I have not seen anyone on DV brag like that before.

It really gets my goat!

I've had to deal with people like that in the past and I've always said that if I ever have any "real money", I will help people and not laud my money over them like some people do.  I think it's disgusting when people do that.  No regard for the feelings of others who may be struggling.

Right?? I help more than anyone I know and don’t show it. The people who know know and that’s what matters. Can’t wait to put more people on. My wife’s friend owns a 5 million dollar house in vegas. One in Latina. One in San Diego. One in Miami. All multi mill spots. It Puts me in check daily on my so called $ lol 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Carrello said:

THUG!

Honey, do you mind? A little more butter this time. You're a doll.

22 minutes ago, Carrello said:

THUG!

Hurry!

Anything For U Ms Carrello ! ;) 

Cardi B Popcorn GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Thank you, Thug. 

How are you holding up in the heat over there? 

Lol - Ya It’s Hot Enough To Cook The Popcorn On The Sidewalks Over Here Right Now ! :o 

But I Know That It’s Also Super Toasty Out Where U Are Too ! ;) 

Scottsdale, AZ

image.png.53675232ade16c8b447d010d8d32761c.png
°F|°C
Precip: 0%
Humidity: 7%
Wind: 7 mph

WED
image.png.84159c8cf025da4c80cb402564dc6117.png
111°
83°
THU
image.png.c9394b7d0f3067d31229d2eb5ba46079.png
112°
83°

Excessive Heat Warning
Central Arizona
3 hours ago – National Weather Service

EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM MST FRIDAY ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Same here. Poor dogs. You can't walk them till sundown. 

Ya - Mine Just Want To Chill Inside All Day ! :o 

dog-hot-weather-answer.gif?w=384

Hey Fido - Grab Me Another Beer While Ur In There ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Carrello, trying to even you out from the rubies.

pp

Thanks, PokerPlayer. It's okay. At least i know that somebody is reading my comments. If the ruby rubbers would just speak I might learn something. I guess I'll just have to rely on the rest of you.Ol'e

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

What are you doing, Screwball?  Trying to make everyone feel bad?

No?  You're not?

Well then, stop your effen bragging about how much money you have.

But not my intention people have to research for themselves and make investment decisions for themselves and be comfortable but because so called wheelchair experts don’t have the intesticle fortitude to take and make decisions doesn’t mean they have to talk down others that do! 

Edited by screwball
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I remember meeting a wise investor on the old roloclub days and his mates made money on the Kuwait exchange as they were boots on the ground at the time and he didn’t and I remember he said he wouldn’t never make the same mistake twice! Cover all bases and spread the risk and multiply the possibility of reward 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Arceo said:

Yes that right I have made no money on bitcoins dogecoin! Snoozers are losers!

• Confused 1