Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran to delete 4 zeroes from the national currency

yota691

1 hour ago, DIAMOND said:

1 big difference is Iraq has IMF UN WTO US treasurey an world bank helping them who does iran have 

All same except us treasury! Need to reed un reports on Iran.sanctions are un sanctions but treasury! Which works in their favour because they deal with euro not usd! 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There are several countries that have recently announced news about their local currency changes within their country in the near future . Whether they produce a return has yet to be seen . What is important . They are speaking and acting much more about their coming currency changes and new agreements with other countries . That is Significant news at this point . It should not be overlooked by only what we seek or do not seek .Which is a return on our investment .

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

There are several countries that have recently announced news about their local currency changes within their country in the near future . Whether they produce a return has yet to be seen . What is important . They are speaking and acting much more about their coming currency changes and new agreements with other countries . That is Significant news at this point . It should not be overlooked by only what we seek or do not seek .Which is a return on our investment .

Which several countries?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, southbeach said:

Which several countries?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2019/08/13/crypto-markets-braced-as-chinas-long-awaited-bitcoin-rival-almost-here/amp/.....

15,818 views|Aug 13, 2019,2:58 am

Crypto Markets Braced As China's Long-Awaited Bitcoin Rival 'Almost' Here....https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/07/31/2066057/iran-to-remove-4-zeros-from-currency/amp...Iran to Remove 4 Zeros from Currency.....

UPDATE 3-Zimbabwe ends decade of dollarisation in new currency reform....HARARE, June 24 (Reuters) - Zimbabwe made its interim currency the country's sole legal tender on Monday, ending a decade of dollarisation and taking a another step towards relaunching the Zimbabwean dollar.....these are a few 

Nelson Banya...
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

Garbage? This thread is better than Comedy Central. I need more popcorn.

Here - This Should Probably Last Us A While ! :o 

pop corn GIF

And How Much Further Did U Say This ‘RV’ Thingy Was ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Here - This Should Probably Last Us A While ! :o 

pop corn GIF

And How Much Further Did U Say This ‘RV’ Thingy Was ...

:D  :D  :D 

I took that ride on Monday night. Miles and miles and miles since then but still end up in the same place.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LINK

US report: economic tsunami strikes Iran .. And Tehran drains cash reserves

5213c384-95f6-4ce3-81b6-6111f3cdf837

14th August, 2019

An economic catastrophe could hit Iran because of mounting US sanctions and Tehran could delay the collapse by depleting its hard currency reserves and circumventing sanctions, a US think tank said on Monday.

Inflation

The "Defense of Democracies Foundation" in a report published on Tuesday that the inflation rate in Iran jumped last month to its highest level since 23 years of his arrival to 40.4% on an annual basis, surpassing the level of inflation recorded in October / November the month of the year 2013, which amounted to about 36.2%.

Exchange Iranian Rial

and saw the report, written by the Director of the Iranian Studies Foundation, Saeed Jassim Nejad, that inflation could be in the coming period continues to rise dependent on several factors, including the Iranian rial exchange rate, the flow of hard currency, and the level of exports, and the stability of the financial system, and the ability of System on the import of consumer products and capital goods necessary.

A grim picture

of the report pointed out that the economic developments in the recent period , "paint a grim picture" of what will be the economy of Iran as a result of the continued decline in oil exports, which form the backbone of a reserve of hard currency for Tehran, pointing out that the problem will worsen also because of the continuing decline in petrochemical exports and diminishing the ability of banks Iran to obtain hard currency from oil export revenues because of sanctions.

Reduce the support 

report it revealed that the Iranian regime is currently considering cutting subsidies on some basic food commodities and raise the riyal exchange rate , pointing out that those steps may be useful for economic reform programs in the long term, but could push inflation rates to new record levels. “The Iranian regime may be able to delay an economic catastrophe by depleting its foreign exchange reserves, cutting back on infrastructure projects and trying to circumvent US economic sanctions,” he said.

Foreign investment

"But the fact is that over time will lead to a significant decrease in employment opportunities for Iranians, especially since these measures mean a sharp decline in hard currency and the flow of foreign investment and the continued weakness of commodity imports .. This course will increase the risk of a comprehensive financial collapse.

Negotiations

The author said that accepting Iran to negotiate with Washington may be the only hope to avoid an economic disaster, expressing his belief that US President Donald Trump to take advantage of the economic difficulties in Iran and tighten sanctions to force it to negotiate.  “Trump should not show that he is in dire need of a deal with Iran, but continue to tighten sanctions because that is the sure way to subdue them,” he concluded.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 8/14/2019 at 3:24 PM, DinarThug said:

LINK

14th August, 2019

An economic catastrophe could hit Iran because of mounting US sanctions and Tehran could delay the collapse by depleting its hard currency reserves and circumventing sanctions, a US think tank said on Monday.

Inflation

The "Defense of Democracies Foundation" in a report published on Tuesday that the inflation rate in Iran jumped last month to its highest level since 23 years of his arrival to 40.4% on an annual basis, surpassing the level of inflation recorded in October / November the month of the year 2013, which amounted to about 36.2%.

Exchange Iranian Rial

and saw the report, written by the Director of the Iranian Studies Foundation, Saeed Jassim Nejad, that inflation could be in the coming period continues to rise dependent on several factors, including the Iranian rial exchange rate, the flow of hard currency, and the level of exports, and the stability of the financial system, and the ability of System on the import of consumer products and capital goods necessary.

A grim picture

of the report pointed out that the economic developments in the recent period , "paint a grim picture" of what will be the economy of Iran as a result of the continued decline in oil exports, which form the backbone of a reserve of hard currency for Tehran, pointing out that the problem will worsen also because of the continuing decline in petrochemical exports and diminishing the ability of banks Iran to obtain hard currency from oil export revenues because of sanctions.

Reduce the support 

report it revealed that the Iranian regime is currently considering cutting subsidies on some basic food commodities and raise the riyal exchange rate , pointing out that those steps may be useful for economic reform programs in the long term, but could push inflation rates to new record levels. “The Iranian regime may be able to delay an economic catastrophe by depleting its foreign exchange reserves, cutting back on infrastructure projects and trying to circumvent US economic sanctions,” he said.

Foreign investment

"But the fact is that over time will lead to a significant decrease in employment opportunities for Iranians, especially since these measures mean a sharp decline in hard currency and the flow of foreign investment and the continued weakness of commodity imports .. This course will increase the risk of a comprehensive financial collapse.

Negotiations

The author said that accepting Iran to negotiate with Washington may be the only hope to avoid an economic disaster, expressing his belief that US President Donald Trump to take advantage of the economic difficulties in Iran and tighten sanctions to force it to negotiate.  “Trump should not show that he is in dire need of a deal with Iran, but continue to tighten sanctions because that is the sure way to subdue them,” he concluded.

Nope they will deal and then will rv...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Have a listen to the bunch of investors...and financial experts...makes me laugh..I had listen to people like you and not savvy investors I would haven’t bought bitcoin when it was $50 and dogcoin when it was priced like rial...and yet here I am over $300,000 dollars I front and you all are still waiting on Iraq...LOL..now that’s funny stuff. Oh and I forgot to tell you when I first invested in dogcoin in the December I made my first $75,000 in the following jan, only to cash out and make another $159,000...how your investment working out for? Oh and let’s talk abiut the Iraqi shares! 100,000,000 and counting and why you all have been waiting on dinar I have been compounding and re investing cash dividends into my shares..oh the early days! Good luck to us...to me $110,000,000 rialsis a small price to pay...junior member...serious investor!

Edited by screwball
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, blueskyline said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2019/08/13/crypto-markets-braced-as-chinas-long-awaited-bitcoin-rival-almost-here/amp/.....

15,818 views|Aug 13, 2019,2:58 am

Crypto Markets Braced As China's Long-Awaited Bitcoin Rival 'Almost' Here....https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/07/31/2066057/iran-to-remove-4-zeros-from-currency/amp...Iran to Remove 4 Zeros from Currency.....

UPDATE 3-Zimbabwe ends decade of dollarisation in new currency reform....HARARE, June 24 (Reuters) - Zimbabwe made its interim currency the country's sole legal tender on Monday, ending a decade of dollarisation and taking a another step towards relaunching the Zimbabwean dollar.....these are a few 

Nelson Banya...

Done blue no use wasting your breath on these financial experts and investor savy experts!

• Upvote 2

On 8/14/2019 at 3:24 PM, DinarThug said:

LINK

14th August, 2019

Inflation

Exchange Iranian Rial

A grim picture

Reduce the support 

Foreign investment

Negotiations

Trump said this over four weeks ago...they will deal and rv otherwise cash reserves will be deplinished.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Have a listen to the bunch of investors...and financial experts...makes me laugh..I had listen to people like you and not savvy investors I would haven’t bought bitcoin when it was $50 and dogcoin when it was priced like rial...and yet here I am over $300,000 dollars I front and you all are still waiting on Iraq...LOL..now that’s funny stuff. Oh and I forgot to tell you when I first invested in dogcoin in the December I made my first $75,000 in the following jan, only to cash out and make another $159,000...how your investment working out for? Oh and let’s talk abiut the Iraqi shares! 100,000,000 and counting and why you all have been waiting on dinar I have been compounding and re investing cash dividends into my shares..oh the early days! Good luck to us...to me $110,000,000 rialsis a small price to pay...junior member...serious investor!

I follow Warren Buffet ....never listen to experts.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Warren Buffett explains why he never listens to economists

Tae Kim | @firstadopter
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

What are you doing, Screwball?  Trying to make everyone feel bad?

No?  You're not?

Well then, stop your effen bragging about how much money you have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Floridian, don’t let this person bug you an especially about how much money you think they might have. 

This is the internet where anybody can be whatever they want to be. 

Think about this for a second, if you had all these millions these folks claim to have, what in the hell are they doing on Dinar forum...lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1