Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vendor offering unprecedented prices on IQD "overage"they have

Dear Valued Customer,

We wish to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing our company to serve your world currency and precious metals (gold and silver) needs, whether that be for the Vietnamese Dong, Chinese Yuan, Korean Won, Canadian Dollar, the Iraqi Dinar, or any of the other 40+ foreign currency bank note options we offer. We always stand ready to deliver our currency solutions to your door in as timely and convenient a manner as possible.

Recently, we have had an overwhelming response to our short-term offer of raising our buy-back rates on the Iraqi Dinar to the highest rates in the industry. We did this to accommodate our most loyal of clients' needs during their summer months. We also did this to help off-set the slowdown in supplier channels coming to us from around the world, particularly the Iraqi Dinar.

Our clients’ responses were so strong that now we've found ourselves in yet another small imbalance on the supply side. In order to maintain our status quo of equal supply and demand we are offering this very short "Christmas in July" offer of uncirculated Iraqi Dinar (IQD) for the very low rate of $1,025/million... currently the lowest rate you can directly acquire Iraqi Dinar. 

We are allotting about 400 million to this limited supply equalization effort. Once this amount has been purchased (verified funds in hand), this special will end. This is not a sale that ends within a specified period of time. It’s simply a blowout sale of excess inventory at a set low rate for however long it takes till there is no more of the set aside amount.

This is not our typical marketing promotion. We are normally very reserved in simply allowing our customers to approach us when wanting to obtain their desired foreign currency. However, due to the recent extreme volatility of supply and demand; we've simply found ourselves bouncing from one extreme to the other in inventory supply. Once this settles, we hope to run business as usual. In the meantime, we always want to inform our loyal customers of the incredible opportunities that come from this challenging money market.  

The reason I share this email is for your opinions, perspectives and responses.  I, of course, totally read into this with my rose colored glasses on as a sign that the IQD is about to blow.  My theory is that vendors selling IQD will not be able to exchange their unsold or leftover dinars at revalued prices for gain.  So naturally they are wanting to unload as much as possible as soon as possible.  

Sorry for the long post.  Any response is appreciated!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The reason I share this email is for your opinions, perspectives and responses.  I, of course, totally read into this with my rose colored glasses on as a sign that the IQD is about to blow.  My theory is that vendors selling IQD will not be able to exchange their unsold or leftover dinars at revalued prices for gain.  So naturally they are wanting to unload as much as possible as soon as possible.  

Sorry for the long post.  Any response is appreciated!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why would this be a worry......the bank wont know you were a Dealer when it happens. Just go to the bank and exchange what you have left over that no one want to buy.

Just my thoughts,

Karsten

• Like 1

My only thought on why it would be an issue is similar to a convenience store or grocery store that sells lottery tickets. If you are employed there you aren't "allowed" to purchase a ticket and even more so you could never win the lottery. I am assuming that is what @ASUMama was referring too. It reminds me of when I worked at MCD's back in my teen years and we would scratch off the monopoly cards in hopes of finding the winning ones until our manager told us it was against the rules etc.