Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The launching of supplementary advances to employees of state departments

yota691

33 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Floridian you really should know the answer to this by now!

After 9 years of reading and following Iraqi news, I find this insulting.

Am I not allowed to ask a question?

"Why are they giving away money, all-of-a-sudden, to the Iraqi poor and also government workers?"

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

not sure what ur asking floridian ?

5,000,000 to 25,000,000 Dinar to government workers, and 100,000 Dinar to 1,200,000 Iraqi poor.

"Why are they giving away money, all-of-a-sudden, to the Iraqi poor and also government workers?"

Edited by Floridian

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

5,000,000 to 25,000,000 Dinar to government workers, and 100,000 Dinar to 1,200,000 Iraqi poor.

i have no answer only speculations but sometimes payments were withheld from workers / citizens , those moving back when isis wrecked their way of life are getting much needed help and others more alert than myself may know .

• Upvote 1

if the dinar is on a Mastercard and the dinar rv'ed and since Mastercard is worldwide, then yes, the Iraqi could just jump on a plane and be an instant millionaire here if it were to revalue 1 to 1, just for an example. so, yes it begs the question. Why are they giving away so much money if the idea of a possible rv was in the not to distant future? If you were an iraqi, you'd be a fool not to jump ship with your loaded up Mastercard. Unless, the govt can turn off their card? Maybe??

13 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Sorry you find it insulting but you must really be tired today! So I know I can get this way at times especially at after a long week but Iraq will not stop doing there daily business in the assumption the RV is just around the corner. Again digital money has absolutely no effect on if the RV happens in the future it is the value today but will not gain any RV value if it happens the day after they post this money on their cards. Only people who actually physically hold dinar Outside of Iraq will benefit when an RV happens. Anyone inside Iraq will have to exchange for lower denoms and they will only gain purchasing power. I know I am not the best at explaining it sorry but I have also been in this investment since 2005 and have forgotten more then I can remember about it..lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Totally agree Floridian, so I'll ask you a question.

I have 10 million Dinar in my Warka account, if it RV's at 1-1 how much will my 10 million be worth? I can't answer your question about why their giving all these people that money, sorry.

17 minutes ago, markb57 said:

if the dinar is on a Mastercard and the dinar rv'ed and since Mastercard is worldwide, then yes, the Iraqi could just jump on a plane and be an instant millionaire here if it were to revalue 1 to 1, just for an example. so, yes it begs the question. Why are they giving away so much money if the idea of a possible rv was in the not to distant future? If you were an iraqi, you'd be a fool not to jump ship with your loaded up Mastercard. Unless, the govt can turn off their card? Maybe??

Thank you for validating one of my questions, MarkB57.  😊

Is there anyone who would have a plausible answer?  I think this sudden generosity by the Iraqis towards their people should be explored.

16 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Sorry you find it insulting but you must really be tired today! So I know I can get this way at times especially at after a long week but Iraq will not stop doing there daily business in the assumption the RV is just around the corner. Again digital money has absolutely no effect on if the RV happens in the future it is the value today but will not gain any RV value if it happens the day after they post this money on their cards. Only people who actually physically hold dinar Outside of Iraq will benefit when an RV happens. Anyone inside Iraq will have to exchange for lower denoms and they will only gain purchasing power. I know I am not the best at explaining it sorry but I have also been in this investment since 2005 and have forgotten more then I can remember about it..lol

You totally misunderstood what I was asking.

17 minutes ago, DoD said:

I have 10 million Dinar in my Warka account, if it RV's at 1-1 how much will my 10 million be worth? I can't answer your question about why their giving all these people that money, sorry.

You, too, misunderstood my question.

I know all about exchange rate differences.

According to Wikipedia , "there is no place outside of Iraq to exchange dinar " .  As to why the iraqi government is being so generous with people who have lost everything they owned , maybe they are doing this just to be nice . Some people ,including myself , have made steriotypical jokes about Iraqis  The  95% good  people don't make the news,, but the 5% bad guys make all look bad . I was told a story by my Iraqi friends  that Isis burned down a catholic church . The Muslims offered them their mosque for their services . Alot of those people are dead now ,thanks to isis . I'm still going to make fun of Maliky, Imagining how gross he would look in an orange speedo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoD said:

Maybe it's smoke.  Getting us to think there will be no RV. Adam did say to watch for this. We need to watch what they actually do, not say.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, dinarham said:

According to Wikipedia , "there is no place outside of Iraq to exchange dinar " .  As to why the iraqi government is being so generous with people who have lost everything they owned , maybe they are doing this just to be nice . Some people ,including myself , have made steriotypical jokes about Iraqis  The  95% good  people don't make the news,, but the 5% bad guys make all look bad . I was told a story by my Iraqi friends  that Isis burned down a catholic church . The Muslims offered them their mosque for their services . Alot of those people are dead now ,thanks to isis . I'm still going to make fun of Maliky, Imagining how gross he would look in an orange speedo

At the moment, with the current rate of the Dinar, Iraqis can take $85 (plus or minus) out of Iraq, according to IATA, when they are flying to another country.  You can bet that whatever they do with the Dinar, the "worth" of 100,000 Dinar will be more than $85, because in most other countries you are allowed to take $10,000 of the currency out of the country, or at least a larger amount than the ridiculous $85.00.

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com

Currency

Currency Import regulations:

Local currency (Iraqi Dinar-IQD) and foreign currencies: must be declared on arrival. 

Currency Export regulations:

1. Nationals or residents of Iraq being older than 18 years of age:
a. local currency (Iraqi Dinar-IQD): up to a maximum of IQD 100,000.-;
b. foreign currencies: up to a maximum of USD 10,000.- or equivalent. 
2. All other passengers: up to the amount imported and declared. 

So again I ask, Why is Iraq suddenly giving all this money to their citizens?  Something is up!  If they have articles all over the news, it's not "smoke".  They are definitely giving their citizens lots of money.

Is it because they have done away with all corruption and the bad guys have enough money, and have finally decided to share the wealth with with the citizens?  😂😂😂

If you don't think that's the answer, can you come up with some other reason?  

I really don't know how else to put it.

• Upvote 1

@FloridianForget what the dinar will be worth outside of Iraq.  We are not in Iraq.  If an Iraqi has 2,000,000 dinar today worth  $1600.00 US and tommorow they revalue, the dinar on the card amount would change with the new rate.  So if they had 2,000,000  dinar on a card  it could become 20,000 dinar worth $5,000.00 USD at a .25 revalue.  With electronic money ( a charge card, debit card) they can change the amount of total dinar and it's worth. If you have it in hand, physical dinar, and they revalue at .25  that same  2,000,000 dinar now becomes $500,000.00.  The difference is what you  have physically and what you have electronically. In my opinion this is why they are paying them with electronic money.  I hope that helps.

We will be the big winners as we have the physical dinar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I remember about 5 years back when the average Iraqis annual salary was equal to about $4,000 USD.. so basically an Iraqi getting $20,000 is equal to about 5 years of pay. 

Also buying into the opinion that for the Iraqis they will not see the benefits of an RV, but essentially they will have a LOP with added purchasing power, what is to keep them from leaving the Country with say 10,000,000 Dinars, exchanging it for USD at 1:1 in Dubai post RV and returning to Iraq with $10,000,000  USD? This is what my Kurdish friend will do if the scenario you suggest plays out that way.. He has over 300,000,000 IQD in his home right now...

Edited by GregHi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Example:  Current card has 2,000,000 dinar at 1190 per dinar equal $1,680 USD

Tomorrow they revalue at .25   They can change your card to have 20,000 dinar at .25 USD  and you will  have $5,000 USD 

Edited by cranman

3 minutes ago, cranman said:

@FloridianForget what the dinar will be worth outside of Iraq.  We are not in Iraq.  If an Iraqi has 2,000,000 dinar today worth  $1600.00 US and tommorow they revalue, the dinar on the card amount would change with the new rate.  So if they had 2,000,000  dinar on a card  it could become 20,000 dinar worth $5,000.00 USD at a .25 revalue.  With electronic money ( a charge card, debit card) they can change the amount of total dinar and it's worth. If you have it in hand, physical dinar, and they revalue at .25  that same  2,000,000 dinar now becomes $500,000.00.  The difference is what you  have physically and what you have electronically. In my opinion this is why they are paying them with electronic money.  I hope that helps.

We will be the big winners as we have the physical dinar.

Okay, you are thinking of what the Dinar will be worth later on.  I am thinking of what it is worth NOW, when they put 25,000,000 Dinar on someone's Mastercard in Iraq, the government is giving that person Dinar that is PRESENTLY, TODAY, NOT IN THE FUTURE, CURRENTLY, AT THIS TIME, worth around $20,000 in American money.

WHY?????  What is the reason?

It's not because they want to be "nice".

SOMETHING IS UP!

WHAT IS UP?????

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Okay, you are thinking of what the Dinar will be worth later on.  I am thinking of what it is worth NOW, when they put 25,000,000 Dinar on someone's Mastercard in Iraq, the government is giving that person Dinar that is PRESENTLY, TODAY, NOT IN THE FUTURE, CURRENTLY, AT THIS TIME, worth around $20,000 in American money.

WHY?????  What is the reason?

It's not because they want to be "nice".

SOMETHING IS UP!

WHAT IS UP?????

Could be.  Lets get money to the people now and when the RV/ RI happens it is just a matter of a few clicks of a button and the amount is updated. Prevents runs on the bank and is more secure than having physical dinar in hand. JMO

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GregHi said:

I remember about 5 years back when the average Iraqis annual salary was equal to about $4,000 USD.. so basically an Iraqi getting $20,000 is equal to about 5 years of pay.   YES!!!!!  A lot of money coming to Iraqis.

Also buying into the opinion that for the Iraqis they will not see the benefits of an RV, but essentially they will have a LOP with added purchasing power, what is to keep them from leaving the Country with say 10,000,000 Dinars, exchanging it for USD at 1:1 in Dubai post RV and returning to Iraq with $10,000,000  USD? This is what my Kurdish friend will do if the scenario you suggest plays out that way.. He has over 300,000,000 IQD in his home right now...  

Okay, now we're talking!  😀

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, cranman said:

Could be.  Lets get money to the people now and when the RV/ RI happens it is just a matter of a few clicks of a button and the amount is updated. Prevents runs on the bank and is more secure than having physical dinar in hand. JMO

My bank account is just a few clicks away from being enormous as well.. lol ;)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, GregHi said:

I remember about 5 years back when the average Iraqis annual salary was equal to about $4,000 USD.. so basically an Iraqi getting $20,000 is equal to about 5 years of pay. 

You sir are 100% correct that is the only way it’s going to work!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Floridian said:

They have to pay it back an it deducted out of one salaries. The key to this is getting these folks to a real bank, also eliminates those that get scammed buy unauthorized money shops..The Iraqi poor as it in most places are those that are categorize poor, not all Iraqi are poor..all of this is just my :twocents:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, yota691 said:

They have to pay it back an it deducted out of one salaries. The key to this is getting these folks to a real bank, also eliminates those that get scammed buy unauthorized money shops..The Iraqi poor as it in most places are those that are categorize poor, not all Iraqi are poor..all of this is just my :twocents:

Yes another great observation sir Yota!! The whole revaluation and Fiat Ponzi money scheme we have in society today only works if people actually keep their money in the bank. So again sounds like a brilliant move by those in charge by advancing them their money but they also have to have a bank account to do it...Brilliant!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• yota691 changed the title to The launching of supplementary advances to employees of state departments