Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jared Kushner owns Baltimore apartments ‘infested’ with rodents, mould and maggots

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I get what you say.....the difference is, the athletes are the product, even bad teams make money for the most part......whereas factory type workers are anonymous builders of products.  That said, I stopped going to sporting events when $8 dollar fan stands (one free dog and pop) went bye bye....unless I scam free tickets, of course.  

GO RV, then BV

"ATHLETES ARE THE PRODUCT" I respectfully disagree,the game is the product. Athletes are employees that believe they are bigger than the game. Both ownership & employees (athletes) spit in yours & my face on a regular basis

7 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

"ATHLETES ARE THE PRODUCT" I respectfully disagree,the game is the product. Athletes are employees that believe they are bigger than the game. Both ownership & employees (athletes) spit in yours & my face on a regular basis

Again, I agree to a point. Spoiled Primadonna's are not the ones I was speaking of, they ruin the game while pumping up the ticket prices.  I was speaking more of those everyday athletes, some of great talent, others just everyday Joe's who are thankful to be playing the game they love and make a living at it....the good clubhouse guys if you will.  As for ownership, I have no good words to pass along.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just one question. Why doesn’t the honorable Cummings do anything to make conditions better in his district.  The man has been in office for 1000 years and it just keeps getting worse.  No matter how many freebies, programs, entitlements, money thrown at the problems, etc, etc, etc, why, why is the place still a complete ship hole.  

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just pulled this article from the Baltimore County Maryland website....took about 30 seconds to find.

Image of the Baltimore County Historic Courthouse

Company cited with 200 code violations

Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz has revealed the existence of more than 200 code violations in apartments owned by the Kushner Cos. in Baltimore County, all accrued in the current calendar year. After threatening to withhold HUD rental payments and levy fines, necessary repairs were made in all but nine properties. Those nine unrepaired properties resulted in withholding of HUD rental payments and issuance of $3,500 in County fines.

“Contrary to the assertions of the Kushner Cos. that they are in compliance with local laws, our inspectors identified and cited more than 200 code violations in properties owned by Jared Kushner," said Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz. "Repairs were made only after the County threatened to withhold rent or issue fines. And in nine instances, we had to carry through with threatened sanctions. We expect all landlords to comply with the code requirements that protect the health and safety of their tenants, even if the landlord’s father-in-law is President of the United States.”

In a recent statement to the Baltimore Sun, Christine Taylor, a spokeswoman for the Kushner Cos., stated, “We are in compliance with all state and local laws.”

"It is a stretch of truth to assert they are in compliance with all laws when more than 200 code violations were observed by our inspectors in just the past 10 months," said Kamenetz.

Kushner Cos. own 701 HUD-supported units in Baltimore County. Year-to-date, inspectors discovered 173 failures to meet standards. Only when HUD funds were threatened to be withheld were necessary repairs made. In six cases, HUD payments were withheld by the County in order to mandate the repairs.

In other Kushner owned units, County inspectors issued 35 correction notices. Necessary repairs were made to all but three properties, where fines were issued totaling $3,500. Five new complaints were recently received and are still under investigation by County code inspectors.

“Baltimore County will continue to be vigilant it its effort to ensure that residents of Mr. Kushner’s properties have healthy and safe places to live,” concluded Kamenetz.

Kushner Cos. owns 13 apartment complexes in Baltimore County: Carriage Hill, Carroll Park, Charlesmont, Commons at White Marsh, Cove Village, Essex Park, Fontana Village, Gwynn Oaks Landing, Harbor Point Estates, Highland Village Townhomes, Morningside Park, Riverview Townhomes, and Whispering Woods.

https://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/BaltimoreCountyNow/jared-kushner-owned-company-fined-as-negligent-property-owner-in-baltimore-county

GO RV, then BV

Your site link wouldn't load for me......probably my location.

I did Google that first listed Kushner property......looked at many pictures....read reviews.....looked at the website......negative reviews were addressed by Kushner staff.....interesting that the few negative reviews I read didn't come from the tenant.........brother or family member...

Perhaps the Apartments are all chitholes.....but the only

one I researched sure looked better than what I have seen on the Streets in Cummings district...

CL

Look for yourself.......

Randallstown, MD Apartments near Owings Mills | Carriage Hill Apartment Homes
https://www.morgan-properties.com/apartments/md/randallstown/carriage-hill/

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

No doubt about that.....good landlords process applications and do background checks before they rent any particular property.  My granddad owned a few rental homes and sometimes they would sit empty for months until he found a suitable renter who met his standard.

GO RV, then BV

So those 'Deplorables' he deemed unworthy to do business with were directed to the tent cities on skid row. 

• Thanks 2

So am I reading some of this correctly? People are okay with crappy landlords? You are telling me if you have a landlord and they ignore you when you call and say the roof leaks, or if your heat isn't working, you are okay with that? If some wealthy investor has agreed to terms with the government in order to collect guaranteed section 8 payments, but then doesn't do what they agreed to, as a taxpayer that doesn't bother you?

Are you saying it's your fault for living there? Seriously?

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Are you saying it's your fault for living there? Seriously?

No. We're saying it's YOUR CHOICE. If my landlord refused to maintain his property then I would find one who would maintain his property. And in today's lowest unemployment levels in history finding a job is not at all difficult. 

55 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I thought you and I... along with a few others here....

were the deplorables....isn't that what HRC said?

CL

I know, but I've lived in apartments that looked much worse than the ones being shown by BA. 

Been sophisticated since :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

No. We're saying it's YOUR CHOICE. If my landlord refused to maintain his property then I would find one who would maintain his property. And in today's lowest unemployment levels in history finding a job is not at all difficult. 

You are lucky you can choose. What if you are an 80 year old lady and live on a fixed income? The lack of compassion for fellow humans never ceases to amaze.... How very Trumpion of you.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 7

40 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You are lucky you can choose. What if you are an 80 year old lady and live on a fixed income? The lack of compassion for fellow humans never ceases to amaze.... How very Trumpion of you.

B/A

You not only deserved the 3 rubies for your extreme crass but you're fast loosing my respect. I've  always shown you grace for what you did for your daughter and lately all you do is twist my words as Shabbs always does. That's not who I know you to be. 

There Are those in our society who will ALWAYS need our help and prayers, I only submit that those are in the minority. Mostly it's just lazy people relying on the compassion of people like you and I. And,YES, I believe that too is our civic duty as God fearing and loving humans. 

NEVERTHELESS, from the beginning of humanity this has been the case. Only in today's time are the poor so better taken care of. Because of people like you and I from completely divergent backgrounds. We seek to use the gifts and tools we're given to be a blessing to those in need, no matter how they wound up in the situation they are in.

• Thanks 2

Fake rats.  Over blown typical MSNBC Dem operative research story.   No, I don’t care because if they broke the law then it is a law and order case.  If they are guilty they will pay the price in fines,  jail time, or both.  The selective indignation aimed at Trump should be aimed at the Congressman Cummings who obviously has his own legal problems and hasn’t done much to make his district any better.  Why don’t you get mad at his wrong doings and the corruption surrounding him.  Probably because it’s not covered by MSNBC.  

BA, do you know how many low income apartment dwellings there are in Baltimore.  Do you have any idea how many received code violations,  I do because I looked it up.  I don’t have any knowledge but I would be willing to bet that some of those hundreds of Apartments are owed by Dem supporters.  I know we can’t be fair in our biased reporting and selective indignation but check it out.  You may find that yes indeed there are Dem supporters who own low income dwellings that have code violations and are “slum landlords” as well.  Maybe Congressman should do his job and crack down on the filth and lawbreakers.  

Have you ever ever been a landlord. I have and I can tell you with firsthand knowledge some tenants are bad people.  They trash your property, they try to sue you over something they have broke on purpose just to sue,  and they have every excuse known to man to NOT pay on time.  If you live in filth and don’t take the trash out you will get rodents.  I would be willing to also bet you that some of those code violations are overblown and designed to embarrass Trump and the Kushner family.  

Woud you care care to talk about the Coup people and their unlawful activities.  That has more relevance on your life that Baltimore.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5