Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARNING

wizard1

“WARNING: Be careful with whom you deal in exchanging or redeeming your currencies or Zim Bonds. Unauthorized people have posed as representatives of Wells Fargo and other banks while trying to convince people to exchange their currencies with them. Also it was rumored that the Cabal had set up their own bank, disguised it as a branch of HSBC, told a large international humanitarian group that they were so “special” that they would redeem early and without 800#s, or Redemption Centers, but via the Internet in an obvious plot to steal their monies and make sure the group’s thousands of humanitarian programs wouldn’t be funded."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 9:27 PM, ReVbo said:

Two questions:

1. Who actually believes this BS?

2. What scam artist would even want Zimbabwe’s money? 

One answer....You're kidding, right???'

Lots of Folks bought into Zim money........Don't ask me why ...I don't know....Some smart individual(s) and fast-talker(s)  was/ were very good in in gettin' them people  sold ( as in most investments...some are good, some are medium, some are super BS)....And generally people trust people esp if they're smart at talking/ goading you into what seems the deal of the decade/ century./ millennium...

We ( partly at least) know about it ourselves ..( I said  "partly")

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

“WARNING: Be careful with whom you deal in exchanging or redeeming your currencies or Zim Bonds. Unauthorized people have posed as representatives of Wells Fargo and other banks while trying to convince people to exchange their currencies with them. Also it was rumored that the Cabal had set up their own bank, disguised it as a branch of HSBC, told a large international humanitarian group that they were so “special” that they would redeem early and without 800#s, or Redemption Centers, but via the Internet in an obvious plot to steal their monies and make sure the group’s thousands of humanitarian programs wouldn’t be funded."

End Quote

Sorry wizard for three negs you got.....Don't know why....

Best

• Downvote 1

If some of Dinar holders ( at least some of us early buyers....2003/4/5/6) would have known  it was going to be that long...let's say 15 years or longer...I sincerely don't know how many would have invested into this investment....Of course it's different for late or very late buyers......Granted that nobody likes waiting for a fruiful monetary result but some waiting periods are fairly acceptable...Then it's the ratio  wait / result....worth or not?

You at times think you might have invested ( whatever you put into this Iraqi Dinar RV) into something else  or something maybe still long in delivering but a lot less than this one....

But evidently if in the end we got invested in this one it means that we got convinced  (besides forming our own opinion which is / was much or largely conditioned by those who talked to us about this)...Usually that's the way it works with investments, also keeping in mind that most of us are not bankers, financial analysts and don't work in some Wall St. office...Some will for sure but most do not.....

• Thanks 2

On 7/29/2019 at 2:21 AM, NoviceInvestor said:

I get those calls every day .. I blow a whistle down the phone and then hang up ..

I get calls every day from many trying to sell me cryptocurrency....No thanks...They are insisting too.....

I'm sure that if at one point the Nigerian Naira ( or just any other super-low priced currency) potential sellers might start doing some business and ads on it, a few People would literally flock....JMVHO

As you know ( esp. you Americans where it all started, the art of selling where you guys are Masters and that's a compliment, mind you) a well-done sales pitch  does way better than Midas' touch.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_naira