Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ilhan Omar Legal Issues?

I don't usually post on conspiracy theories unless I think there is enough circumstantial information to make it worth while. At this point I am not making any claims that Ilhan Omar has done anything wrong, but it sure looks like things may be heading that direction.

One thing that I have noticed is that when critics of this President become front and center, often times something comes up that discredits or removes them entirely from their point of authority. Take for example Stormy Daniels Lawyer Michael Avenatti. Where is he these days?

Indy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Israel grants her a 'humanitarian' pass to visit her Grandmother so long as she 

respects the terms which include not inciting a riot or smack-talkin' Israel whilst there...

so what does she do...?

say's she's not goin' now because her Gran wouldn't want her to travel under those terms.

Yuh, right. So now Granny is a terrorist wanna-be, too...?

Granny probably doesn't even know what time it is.

Hell, probably ain't even her REAL Granny considering all the incestuous lying going on in Omar's circle.

LOCK HER UP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Indraman said:

SOURCE: TimCast

Ilhan Omar's Husband Humiliated By Affair And Demands Divorce, Report Says

Indy

What does Sharia law, Islamic justice , dictate is the sentence , when a female spouse is found to be sexually unfaithful during marriage ?

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, new york kevin said:

What does Sharia law, Islamic justice , dictate is the sentence , when a female spouse is found to be sexually unfaithful during marriage ?

Uuhhh....A stoning? I think that is a great idea. She wants sharia law...let her live under it too! Maybe she will decide AMERICA isn't a bad place after all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Uuhhh....A stoning? I think that is a great idea. She wants sharia law...let her live under it too! Maybe she will decide AMERICA isn't a bad place after all!

Yes and amen to that 8th ID. If you want Sharia Law in the US, and the US State you live in, submit to it. Least you are found to be an infidel. Then they may stone you twice. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 8th ID said:

:bravo:

Why isn't this anti-American, terrorist-loving, anti-Semite, incestuous, lying waste of skin still here

when there's a perfectly good accommodation available to her in GITMO...?  <_<

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Take her back to Somalia and tell dad what she did....He will take care of the arrangement for a truck load of stones and the men to throw them. I understand she will get a tablespoon of water 1st.

https://politicousa24.com/2019/09/05/omar-finished-husband-telling-friends-he-will-not-go-to-jail-for-her-affair-with-tim-mynett-is-the-straw-that-broke-the-camels-back-according-to-allegations-in-re/?fbclid=IwAR36IuPDxWNVckUOj_gwJXOFnyBJaruzzPoNBopumFi_T8twA6ginKdnu38

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1