Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I am Thankful for ALL our The United States Of America Veterans in EVERY branch and function.

Psychological Operations is a very valued service.

People can see through Psycological Operations. It doesn't take any training.

There are ALWAYS dimensional shifts with Psychological Operations.

Can we see them?

Fundemental roots show the shifts sought by Psychological Operations.

Stay vigilant!

Time will tell!

Ronald Reagan and Phil Gramm are probably examples of those who identified and chose to operate on differing principles than their originating party.

Others will need to demonstrate the same template.

I have some strong reservations as have been previously noted. In the mean time, I'll let events play out and show themselves.

Until then..........

So much of that speech rings true today....we haven't progressed much since then....still headed down the wrong track...

Thanks for posting....CL

• Like 2
  • Pow! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/10/2023 at 1:26 AM, coorslite21 said:

On the Hill yesterday discussing the DOJ and FBI over reach......

Starting at 4:00, I saw more of the revealing of the Psychological Operations that has been AND is being perpetrated on We The People.

One of the items I need to see for support.

From someone trained in Military Psychological Operations.

I am still very far from trust but I am willing to see what unfolds.

What I did start to see:

image.jpeg.8cfcc6d5b4b19bb81513a0d07c660930.jpeg

What I need to see is the historical truth revealed to the Baby Boomer generation of the tools and intent of the extensive and wildly successful Psychological Operations that was perpetrated targeting the Baby Boomer generation.

Undermining the investment the Baby Boomers could AND should make in future generations with the time tested and true principles necessary for the propagation of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights WITH THE IMPLICATIONS THEREOF.

All the while......................

The Baby Boomer generation typically is so full of themselves as to think they are entitled and beyond accountability with irrefutable and uncontestable acceptance of their self seeking ideals without regard for the real reasons for their existance that is to personally acknowledge and exercise propagating the foundation for perpetrating The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights with the CONTENTS AND IMPLICATIONS THEREOF.

Although I am a STUPID Baby Boomer, I seek to know and understand HOW AND FOR WHAT I HAVE BEEN AND AM BEING USED.

Psychological Operations INCLUDED.

WHATEVER implicating I MAY have to FACE.

Once these tools and related truth are revealed, the necessary outcome becomes more clear so WE THE PEOPLE can, as time slips away, mount an achievable success over the undermining of our critiacal thinking with True The United States Of America Patriot Citizen due exercise of freedom and the common good.

After all, WHAT, pray tell, could possibly go wrong with critiacal thinking with True The United States Of America Patriot Citizen due exercise of freedom and the common good???!!!

Unless, and no turning back for me here, the Psychological Operation is revealed instigating the Baby Boomers' undermining their own well being before WE are euthanized, THERE WILL BE NO HOPE fOR FUTURE GENERATIONS FOR DUE EXERCISE OF The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

WILL, pray tell, the Baby Boomer generation WAKE UP to THEIR Psychological Warfare pre adolescent, adolescent, AND young adult PROGRAMMING???!!!

WILL, pray tell, ANYONE reveal to the Baby Boomer generation WHAT, prayed and told, happened to THEM???!!!

Pretty sure the TRUTH will answer the Baby Boomer deep questions that remain unanswered to THIS DAY.

Dig???!!!

Please feel free to offer your (sincere and stupidity free) comments below..............

• Like 1

On 2/11/2023 at 3:42 PM, Synopsis said:

Starting at 4:00, I saw more of the revealing of the Psychological Operations that has been AND is being perpetrated on We The People.

One of the items I need to see for support system" rel="">support.

From someone trained in Military Psychological Operations.

I am still very far from trust but I am willing to see what unfolds.

What I did start to see:

image.jpeg.8cfcc6d5b4b19bb81513a0d07c660930.jpeg

What I need to see is the historical truth revealed to the Baby Boomer generation of the tools and intent of the extensive and wildly successful Psychological Operations that was perpetrated targeting the Baby Boomer generation.

Undermining the investment the Baby Boomers could AND should make in future generations with the time tested and true principles necessary for the propagation of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights WITH THE IMPLICATIONS THEREOF.

All the while......................

The Baby Boomer generation typically is so full of themselves as to think they are entitled and beyond accountability with irrefutable and uncontestable acceptance of their self seeking ideals without regard for the real reasons for their existance that is to personally acknowledge and exercise propagating the foundation for perpetrating The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights with the CONTENTS AND IMPLICATIONS THEREOF.

Although I am a STUPID Baby Boomer, I seek to know and understand HOW AND FOR WHAT I HAVE BEEN AND AM BEING USED.

Psychological Operations INCLUDED.

WHATEVER implicating I MAY have to FACE.

Once these tools and related truth are revealed, the necessary outcome becomes more clear so WE THE PEOPLE can, as time slips away, mount an achievable success over the undermining of our critiacal thinking with True The United States Of America Patriot Citizen due exercise of freedom and the common good.

After all, WHAT, pray tell, could possibly go wrong with critiacal thinking with True The United States Of America Patriot Citizen due exercise of freedom and the common good???!!!

Unless, and no turning back for me here, the Psychological Operation is revealed instigating the Baby Boomers' undermining their own well being before WE are euthanized, THERE WILL BE NO HOPE fOR FUTURE GENERATIONS FOR DUE EXERCISE OF The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

WILL, pray tell, the Baby Boomer generation WAKE UP to THEIR Psychological Warfare pre adolescent, adolescent, AND young adult PROGRAMMING???!!!

WILL, pray tell, ANYONE reveal to the Baby Boomer generation WHAT, prayed and told, happened to THEM???!!!

Pretty sure the TRUTH will answer the Baby Boomer deep questions that remain unanswered to THIS DAY.

Dig???!!!

Please feel free to offer your (sincere and stupidity free) comments below..............

Always enjoy your word smithing...although not always sure the meaning.

I've never been much for labels....Boomer...what if you missed that label by a few days, either way....? Are you something totally different?

During the 60's we saw good people murdered....Kennedy's and King being the most notable...we saw the race riots....Watts....LA...Detroit....we saw Vietnam...

Then we saw the movement towards peace and racial equality....the "boomers" thought they had led the world into the promised land....

That was a big mistake. The deep state was still behind the curtain, veiled by the MSM and aided by the corrupt US Political system and Politicians. Things only got worse!

I don't think the boomers failed....they just never realized the depth of evil they were fighting. Sadly these kids today are clueless.....not much hope for a revival of the good old USA....
JMO......CL 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

On 2/12/2023 at 6:32 PM, coorslite21 said:

Always enjoy your word smithing...although not always sure the meaning.

I've never been much for labels....Boomer...what if you missed that label by a few days, either way....? Are you something totally different?

During the 60's we saw good people murdered....Kennedy's and King being the most notable...we saw the race riots....Watts....LA...Detroit....we saw Vietnam...

Then we saw the movement towards peace and racial equality....the "boomers" thought they had led the world into the promised land....

That was a big mistake. The deep state was still behind the curtain, veiled by the MSM and aided by the corrupt US Political system and Politicians. Things only got worse!

I don't think the boomers failed....they just never realized the depth of evil they were fighting. Sadly these kids today are clueless.....not much hope for a revival of the good old USA....
JMO......CL 

OK Boomer.

Hey, I am a Boomer, too, being born before the JFK assassination.

My elementary school and high school class size was larger than those before and after.

I can remember the one and only time that statement (OK Boomer) was made to me by someone much younger. I had never heard that statement before. The questions that ran through my head were, "What does that mean?" "What did I do that warranted that response?" "Did I offend the person?"

What I realized was there was a value shift from what I had instilled in me and the much younger generation.

My biological father and paterfamilias is and Honorably Discharged The United States Of America Marine. I never served in The United States Of America Marine Corps. However, I was regularly drilled by an Honorably Discharged The United States Of America Marine. My biological father and paterfamilias has since passed on but lives in my head and makes his regular appearances as the situations or circumstances require.

On thing I was drilled on by my biological father and paterfamilias was, "Think about the next guy that has to use that (whatever "that" was....)!!!"!!!

In my opinion the greatest Psychological Operation in the history of mankind was performed on the Baby Boomer generation.

To what end?

To separate Patriotism from The United States Of America Citizenship.

And perpetrate it.

Among other things.

Sure, the Psychological Operation had many facets while total demise of The United States Of America is the chief end and goal.

All the while turning the Baby Boomer generation against the principles that made The United States Of America the leader of free people principles World Wide.

On several levels.

All, of which, are being compromised by design now.

The Baby Boomer generation is, in my opinion, the most priveleged and abused generation. All to generate disillusionment.

Drugs, Sex, Rock 'n Roll, Entertainment, Opulence, Meaningless AND Unsuccessful Wars, etc. have all had their distractions with the associated lure from principle.

Self actualization was the mantra of the Baby Boomer core with the self styled elitist mentalities.

By Dr. Spock.

Among others.

I should know.

Despised by my older siblings and cousins as an expendable and tolerated as a nuisance.

Notwithstanding, of course, 500,000+ members of the mentoring pool were eliminated during World War II. Due to the resulting The United States Of America prosperity, the perpetration of the values was eclipsed by the lack of mentors, distractions, World Wide economic outreach, and affluence.

The Post World War II generation was absorbed by overcoming the spectre of the Depression and was fairly oblivious to the consequences of their distration with the supsequent lack of emphasis in communicating and mentoring the principles passed to them that made The United States Of America what is was and is.

So, to the points I made earlier, the Baby Boomer generation recognizing the Psychological Operation performed on them and overcoming the objectives instilled against them is critical and pivotal to changing the tide that is destoying The United States Of America.

While hope remains.

I am warming to the idea Tulsi Gabbard could be a catalyst to revealing the Psychological Operation performed on the Baby Boomer generation with the intended specific goals the Psychological Operation, by facets of The United States Government, was imposed on The United States Of America Citizens based on her training. If she is willing to stand up to the very needed and necessary challenge.

Does she see it?

Time will tell.

Time really is slipping away.

Once revealed, the Baby Boomers are essentially one of the last remaining entities to instill the values passed on by previous generations consistent with the principles that have thus far sustained The United States Of America.

If the Baby Boomers do not self annihilate themselves with the mantra, "Gee, the Government is lying to me so I must do what they say or they will take away my freedom and affluence."

By getting the COVID whaccination.

Or being otherwise euthanized.

Being hysteria prone and panick stricken.

For reasons I can not fathom.

Uncharacteristic of the Baby Boomer self confidence and optimism displayed especially in the 1960's and 1970's with their anti establishment wisdom.

The affluence enjoyed by the Baby Boomers is extremely fragile and can disappear without their ability to change the inevitable based on a variety of existing conditions. Values of paper or electronic holdings can disappear in an instant.

Tulsi Gabbard stands at the threshold of eclipsing even Ronald Reagan if, and only if, she uses her Military Training to wake up the self absorbed Baby Boomers to the fact that the Baby Boomers have been played and how by the Psychological Opeation imposed on the Baby Boomers.

This really is one of the last remaining thresholds to effectively turn the tide.

Maybe a better hope than this........................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXBswFfh6AY

Otherwise, for The United States Of America Patriot......................

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:!!!SEMPER FI DO OR DIE!!!:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

image.thumb.jpeg.f72ca78a167816c47a546cdcb68b5a5f.jpeg

Keep yer powder dry!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...