Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

19 hours ago, wildeman said:

You don't belong here on DV. When you tell someone "you are dead to me" it is considered an insult and a threat. I don't know you and I wouldn't care to. Funny how mods let certain people cast there threats out there and harm to individuals. I don't take insults or threats from boy's like you. I've played this game long enough.  You are meaningless to me and underserving of anymore of my time. Stop bothering me with your childish charade and insults. Happy everyone here got a kick out of your BS. When someone threatens there life maybe the mods will do something.

Just setting the record straight here.....20 minutes after my post on the Gabbard Western Conservative Summit you posted this.....

"Just another BullShitten demonrat with a ton of makeup on. If she does switch beware a sheep in wolfs clothing or dress in her case. I'm guessing she's a she.  Gotta check these day's.

Don't fall for it like Tucker and Hannity. "

My response, which you decided was worthy of a ruby...(I guess that means you don't care to see any unity within the country)

"You might do a little research on Gabbard before you label her.

Your response is typical of the partisanship that is ripping the country apart."

CL

And of course your predictable hot headed response....

"Wow, typical of you libturds. That's my opinion. MY VOTE.  Period. Deal with it or don't read it.! ...and yeah I've done my 

research and I will never vote for Libturds or Demonrats. So neg away with the childish BS, I'm done with you."

Really..."libturds and demoncrats"......are you like 6 years old?

And if you're done with me, why to you keep responding and further humiliating yourself with these foolish comments...?

And more from you.....

"Back at ya Libturd, you started it by responding to my post. You and I agree on NOTHING! So now you can shut your yap

and quit bothering me. Live Long."

Actually you started it.....

More...

"You just cannot shut that hole in your face can you. You have a funny way of being respectful when you called me out. Gabbard is just another blow hard demonrat with lipstick. Go and vote for her like you did with 46. You and other libturd hypocrites got us in this mess. Big man calling me childish boy. Does that make you feel tuff? Typical of you Demonrat Libturds, got to stir the pot and try and have the last say. I'm done with you boy. Be gone with yourself and quit bothering me with your BS! I'm out." 

I'm not the one acting out the "tuff guy" scenario.....that would be you....you keep saying "your out".....that will be great for this thread when it happens....we can all get back to a civil exchange of ideas.....

BTW.......no threats have been made....no need to over react to a reference to the Joe Schmo television special years ago...
( hmmmm....Joe Schmo?)

Any how, as they voted off cast members a plate with the members name & picture was tossed into the fire place symbolizing the breaking the hope of being the big winner....google that.....the link below will get you started..

You last stated.....

"You don't belong here on DV. When you tell someone "you are dead to me" it is considered an insult and a threat. I don't know you and I wouldn't care to. Funny how mods let certain people cast there threats out there and harm to individuals. I don't take insults or threats from boy's like you. I've played this game long enough.  You are meaningless to me and underserving of anymore of my time. Stop bothering me with your childish charade and insults. Happy everyone here got a kick out of your BS. When someone threatens there life maybe the mods will do something."

Actually from a value added perspective I do belong here on DV....what value you have added over the years is up for debate...

You have referenced me now several times as "boy".....are you from the south?......are you playing the race card?

So....you are done with me....and you are dead to me......an impasse...sounds good to me.......  CL

A Joe Schmo elimination....

• Downvote 1

I titled this originally as "The Left Fears Tulsi Gabbard".

From some of the comments here apparently many fear her....

My question to you is are you involved, or just sitting on the side lines playing armchair Quarterback?

Are you satisfied with the bi-partisan gridlock that is allowing the World to diminish America?

Give me some names of individuals that can really lead.....people that really care for the well being of America and the individual citizens...this thread is my opinion on a person I believes cares..... CL

Just a bit more on Gabbard:

××××××××

Hawaii gained State hood in 1959

There have been just 2 Republican Governors.....1 Republican Senator.....and 2
Republican Congressmen... 
in their history...

Hawaii is a Blue State....(full of demonrats and libturds, as a member so eloquently said it here on DV.)

If you want to represent the State of Hawaii as a political member.....you need to be Blue....just how it is....

Personal experience is these demented "demonrats" are among the warmest, most caring people kindest people you'll find anywhere in the World....and because they have a D affiliation after their name, doesn't automatically classify them as being unworthy.

Tulsi Gabbard is a born and raised Hawaiian. There are many misconceptions about her. Here are some truths..  

At 21 she won a State Congressional Seat ...the youngest ever to do so.

8 Years as a Hawaiian Congresswoman

Hawaiian National Guard...2 tours in the Middle East...Iraq, Kuwait...
Currently holds the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. 

2015 recognized as being on a fast track to success by the WEF.

Initially it was an honor......

Gabbard was the Golden Child headed for success.....she was named vice chair of the DNC....

And then she realized the DNC had rigged the primary so only HRC could win.....the "we the people" really had no voice in who would represent them...

Gabbard the DNC vice chair quit that position and exposed them. 
HRC called her out as a traitor and a Russian asset....the liberal MSM stopped interviewing her.

In 2017 Trump interviewed her for a Cabinet Position.....Secretary of State was on that potential list.

When she ran for the Presidency in 2020 the establishment made sure she had no voice....just how American politics roll these days...(cancel culture)

Gabbard is pro Constitution and Bill of Rights.....she has no affiliation or allegiance to the WEF....(2nd amendment and WEF are the 2 most mentioned objections to her positions)

Her positions are based on common sense and logic.....
At least that's what I've seen....she is a uniter, not a divider....

Gabbards thoughts on the WEF...May 29th and June 1st

"While we struggle to afford food and fuel, the elite gathered at Davos/WEF to discuss how we should be allowed to live our lives. Their totalitarian dream of a so-called “Great Reset” where people own nothing and are tracked/monitored with every step, must be condemned by us all."

and...

“Global Pandemic Treaty” espoused by WEF, Biden Admin & WHO is a despicable, thinly veiled attempt to override our Constitution/sovereignty. If enacted, WHO could dictate US policy & track our every move via universal digital IDs. We must not let them usurp our freedom."

I'm glad many here on DV are politically active.  My suggestion would be to look deep.....there are many good ones in office and out of office.  The greater the effort of the MSM is to smear these individuals...  usually the better they are.....just my thoughts....

CL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

A dependence on the people is, no doubt, the primary control on the government; but experience has taught mankind the necessity of auxiliary precautions. This policy of supplying, by opposite and rival interests, the defect of better motives, might be traced through the whole system of human affairs, private as well as public. We see it particularly displayed in all the subordinate distributions of power, where the constant aim is to divide and arrange the several offices in such a manner as that each may be a check on the other that the private interest of every individual may be a sentinel over the public rights. These inventions of prudence cannot be less requisite in the distribution of the supreme powers of the State. But it is not possible to give to each department an equal power of self-defense. In republican government, the legislative authority necessarily predominates. The remedy for this inconveniency is to divide the legislature into different branches; and to render them, by different modes of election and different principles of action, as little connected with each other as the nature of their common functions and their common dependence on the society will admit. It may even be necessary to guard against dangerous encroachments by still further precautions. As the weight of the legislative authority requires that it should be thus divided, the weakness of the executive may require, on the other hand, that it should be fortified.

There are but two methods of providing against this evil: the one by creating a will in the community independent of the majority that is, of the society itself; the other, by comprehending in the society so many separate descriptions of citizens as will render an unjust combination of a majority of the whole very improbable, if not impracticable. The first method prevails in all governments possessing an hereditary or self-appointed authority. This, at best, is but a precarious security; because a power independent of the society may as well espouse the unjust views of the major, as the rightful interests of the minor party, and may possibly be turned against both parties. The second method will be exemplified in the federal republic of the United States. Whilst all authority in it will be derived from and dependent on the society, the society itself will be broken into so many parts, interests, and classes of citizens, that the rights of individuals, or of the minority, will be in little danger from interested combinations of the majority.

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed51.asp

I would think any Democrat or others of adverse opinion would NOT agree with this yet it is the foundation of our The United States Of America Constitution as constructed by the Founding Fathers.

I was taught the Government functions were established to inhibit legislation regarding the Citizens Of The United States Of America - I guess by crazy people. Well, OK, I like and stand with THESE crazy people being the Founding Fathers and those aligned with the Founding Fathers.

So, no, I do not believe "coming together" will solve our social issues. The best solution is to individually exercise Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership WITHOUT "government" "involvement' AND/OR "incentive". People then know to act on common purpose they can individually belief in for the common good.

Federalist Paper 51 is a good read and I suggest any and all to read and comment on it.

A good framework to view various elected and appointed officials, whoever they may be, in whatever capacity they serve no matter who they are or what they have done or what they have accomplished.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back in March most everyone was parroting the narrative that Ukraine could beat, and was beating Russia in the war...

There was a voice of reason.....who claimed it was not possible. Sean Hannity pressed her hard....MSM smeared her as a Russian sympathizer....all because she stated the obvious truth.

Mean while $billions of US dollars have been spent on this unwinable event.....   CL

Yahoo
Yahoo Entertainment

Tulsi Gabbard refuses to give Hannity a clear answer on U.S. support of Ukraine: 'They can't win this war'

March 25, 2022, 3:08 am
623d6a548710b1603cd7e2f6_o_U_v2.png

On Hannity Thursday, former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) got into it with Sean Hannity over whether or not the U.S. should continue to supply Ukraine with military aid in its fight against the unprovoked Russian invasion.

Asked if it would be wise for the world to stop Russian President Vladimir Putin, Gabbard responded, “We have to look at the world as it exists in reality, not the world that we wish existed.” “You’re ducking,” Hannity said. “Tulsi, I’m asking a real question here.”

Despite Ukraine recently making gains against the Russian army, which has reportedly sustained huge losses in a short amount of time, Gabbard, who has repeatedly pushed Russian propaganda, argued that the U.S. shouldn’t give Ukrainians support because she doesn’t believe they can defeat Russia.

“Give them nothing because Russia has nukes and they might use them,” Hannity said. “That’s your answer?” “We’ve provided a tremendous amount of support to Ukraine,” Gabbard said, “not only now, but over the years so that they have the ability to defend themselves. And the Ukrainian military…” “But should we give them the weapons so they can — you’re not answering,” Hannity cut in. “Should we give them the weapons to win the war? They’re doing a great job. Everyone acknowledges that. Should we give them — and Europe — give them the weapons if they’re willing to fight for their country?” “They can’t win this war, Sean,” Gabbard answered. “This is the real world that we live in. It is not strategically possible to think that Ukraine is going to beat Russia.”

Video Transcript

TULSI GABBARD: We have to look at the world as it exists, in reality, not the world that we wish existed.

SEAN HANNITY: You're ducking.

TULSI GABBARD: And it is a cruelty.

SEAN HANNITY: Tulsi, I'm asking a real question here.

KYLIE MAR: Former US Representative Tulsi Gabbard appeared on Hannity Thursday, where the two got into it over whether or not the US and NATO allies should continue giving weapons to Ukraine for its defense against the Russian invasion.

TULSI GABBARD: We've provided a tremendous amount of support to Ukraine, not only now but over the years, so that they have the ability to defend themselves. And the Ukrainian military and the people are putting up an incredibly strong defense.

SEAN HANNITY: Should we give them the weapons to win the war if they're doing a great job? Everybody acknowledges that.

KYLIE MAR: Despite Ukraine pushing back the Russian offensive in parts of the country, and the Russian military suffering heavy losses, Gabbard argued that we shouldn't help Ukraine, because she says that they can't win.

SEAN HANNITY: Should we give them all-- and Europe, too-- give them the weapons if they're willing to fight for their country?

TULSI GABBARD: They can't win this war, Sean. This is the real world that we live in. It is not-- it's not strategically possible to think that Ukraine is going to beat Russia.

KYLIE MAR: And though Hannity pushed, Gabbard, who has on multiple occasions pushed Russian propaganda, refused to give a straight answer on whether or not the US should help Ukraine.

SEAN HANNITY: When you see images of dead women and children and when you see neighborhoods blown out--

TULSI GABBARD: I'm not aware of Zelensky sitting down with Putin yet.

SEAN HANNITY: Hang on. You not think we should provide them the weapons to defend themselves? I just want to know. Yes or no?

TULSI GABBARD: My-- you're missing my point here, Sean.

View more on Yahoo

• 2 months later...

So what does the Lt. Col do on 9/11....?

She hangs out with her people.....common people like you and I......

Oh....and that involves a hill climb of about 4000 steps known on Oahu as the Stairway to Heaven...and if you want....you can put a 30 lb pack on your back....just for fun.....

Yep.....Tulsi's kind of people....her kind of day!     CL

Short one.....

https://fb.watch/fEqCdxqKAc/

• 3 weeks later...

Greg Kelly breaks down Tulsi Gabbard's announcement
26,597 views Oct 12, 2022

Newsmax TV

Greg Kelly breaks down Tulsi Gabbard announcing she is no longer part of the Democrat party and why Hunter Biden's drug problem is a reason why Joe Biden shouldn't have ran for President - via. Greg Kelly Reports on Newsmax.

• Upvote 1

Obviously Gabbard has made quite a splash this week....we will see if she tilts the race in the NH Senate race....Retired Republican Brigadier General currently down almost 7 percentage points ....

My prediction....54 Red seats in the Senate.....including New Hampshire!     CL

Events - Don Bolduc for US Senate
https://donbolduc.com/events/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Some have questioned Lieutenant Colonel Gabbards stand on the second amendment. She is clearly pro 2nd amendment.

Hear it directly from her.  CL 

She was a sitting Congress woman and said she would vote on an AW ban if one came to the floor. 

Her home state has some of the most restrictive laws. If she was for the 2A her voice should have been loud and clear to her state Legislators that they were going against the Constitution they swore an oath to. To soon to tell if the leopard's spot change is legitimate. She needs to understand some people will need to wait to see the true and real colors before voting. We have far more than enough RINOs and I for one don't want to see more elected.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

She was a sitting Congress woman and said she would vote on an AW ban if one came to the floor. 

Her home state has some of the most restrictive laws. If she was for the 2A her voice should have been loud and clear to her state Legislators that they were going against the Constitution they swore an oath to. To soon to tell if the leopard's spot change is legitimate. She needs to understand some people will need to wait to see the true and real colors before voting. We have far more than enough RINOs and I for one don't want to see more elected.

You do realize she has officially quit the blue party....yes/no?

And that she has been chasing around the country campaigning for candidates like Lake in Arizona and Dxon Michigan yes/no?

Anyhow....here is what to me is a non-rhino list she has campaigned with.... CL 

McAllen, TX supporting Rep Myra Flores.

South Dakota helping her friend Kristi Noem.

South Carolina to support Rep Nancy Mace.

In Georgia doing two rallies with Herschel Walker.

She'll be joining Lee Zeldin for Governor in New York.

Candidates she  has
already been out on the trail with and supports.

Darren Bailey for Gov, Illinois

Tudor Dixon for Gov, Michigan

Adam Laxalt for Senate, Nevada

Senator Mike Lee, Utah

Rep Markwayne Mullin for Senate, Oklahoma

Don Bolduc for Senate, New Hampshire

Esther Joy King for Congress, Illinois

Joe Kent for Congress, Washington

Tom Barnett for Congress, Michigan

Mark Ambrose for Congress, Michigan

Yesli Vega for Congress, Virginia

Kari Lake for Governor, Arizona

Blake Masters for Senate, Arizona

JD Vance for Senate, Ohio

• Pow! 3

On 2/27/2022 at 5:48 AM, coorslite21 said:

Perhaps the country is ready for some real change.

The 2 party establishment system is broken.....both parties are extremely flawed IMO...

Term limits, campaign reforms (dollars spent and length of campaigns) fiscal reponsibility (balanced budgets)...energy independence...secure borders and a return to nationalism (let the World handle their own problems)

If the right group of people step forward we just might see some sort of renaissance moment in 2024....As it is today we are headed down the toilet towards socialism.....JMO.  CL

AGREED !!!!  RIGHT ON !!!! ***** coorslite21 for POTUS ***** if you don't want stuff that stinks in your White House. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree there is great hope in her as a person, a candidate, even as a Independent or Republican, in the light of her exposing Democrats cheating ways. It would be risky, myopic and authoritarian if one does not raise the concern of her potential RINO-ness. With RINO-ism being something that undermined 45's   time in office, and something we are trying to purge from the Republican ranks. Hey when Saul, turned into Paul, people asked similar questions of him untill proof was in the pudding.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I agree there is great hope in her as a person, a candidate, even as a Independent or Republican, in the light of her exposing Democrats cheating ways. It would be risky, myopic and authoritarian if one does not raise the concern of her potential RINO-ness. With RINO-ism being something that undermined 45's   time in office, and something we are trying to purge from the Republican ranks. Hey when Saul, turned into Paul, people asked similar questions of him untill proof was in the pudding.

Trump thought enough of Gabbard that he interviewed her for a cabinet position. 

I don't consider her as a Rhino or establishment.

No worries....free country...any can believe what they will.  CL 

I am Thankful for ALL our The United States Of America Veterans in EVERY branch and function.

Psychological Operations is a very valued service.

People can see through Psycological Operations. It doesn't take any training.

There are ALWAYS dimensional shifts with Psychological Operations.

Can we see them?

Fundemental roots show the shifts sought by Psychological Operations.

Stay vigilant!

Time will tell!

Ronald Reagan and Phil Gramm are probably examples of those who identified and chose to operate on differing principles than their originating party.

Others will need to demonstrate the same template.

I have some strong reservations as have been previously noted. In the mean time, I'll let events play out and show themselves.

Until then..........

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2