Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Synopsis

IMF Executive Board Concludes 2019 Article IV Consultation with Iraq

Recommended Posts

I share yiur enthusiasm Laid Back- and hope we all get a well-deserved break from this site in the near future with a chance to communicate n person in an appropriate celebratory environment~

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might see it on Monday. May be a little slow getting out of the gate. Would be nice to just see a news brief saying it was completed. We will just have to wait and see. 

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STILL  Nuttin'!!!

 

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

 

image.thumb.png.0bebd95a86f954f2600ed29ff1d8f4fd.png

 

https://www.imf.org/en/Countries/IRQ

 

image.png.7a2754d5e763ad081f403b77e3351f7a.png

 

https://www.imf.org/external/

 

Go MAGA!!!

 

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

 

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

 

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

 

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

 

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

I'm kinda wondering if they never had the meeting and that they may have put it off to a later date. :confused::confused:

 

:twothumbs: Could Be, WheresMyRV, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:


I couldn't find a schedule AND/OR agenda ANYWHERE.

 

SO..............................................................................

 

We wait AND see.

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 7:39 AM, WheresmyRV? said:

I agree 100% Laid Back 

Thanks wheresmyRV👍🏼🙂

 

On 7/20/2019 at 7:47 AM, ChuckFinley said:

Can not agree more. I know that I have been watching this for some time and I know this was one of your key gates as well. I would not be overly concerned about it not coming out today. 

It was scheduled for July 19th, and nothing yet. Why is not available for the general public yet.? Maybe because we all know the implications of Art 8 acceptance. things that make you go 🤔🤔🤔

On 7/20/2019 at 8:05 AM, DIAMOND said:

I agree a 120% laid back 

Thanks DIAMOND 👍🏼😊

 

Go IMF

Go Art 8 acceptance 

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 5:10 PM, presence said:

I share yiur enthusiasm Laid Back- and hope we all get a well-deserved break from this site in the near future with a chance to communicate n person in an appropriate celebratory environment~

 

Thanks for your input presence,

I hope too my friend. Its been a long wait.

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

 

:twothumbs: Could Be, WheresMyRV, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:


I couldn't find a schedule AND/OR agenda ANYWHERE.

 

SO..............................................................................

 

We wait AND see.

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Same to you Syn and thank you for all that you do.  I look forward to your responses! 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks wheresmyRV👍🏼🙂

 

It was scheduled for July 19th, and nothing yet. Why is not available for the general public yet.? Maybe because we all know the implications of Art 8 acceptance. things that make you go 🤔🤔🤔

Thanks DIAMOND 👍🏼😊

 

Go IMF

Go Art 8 acceptance 

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

I post something to that effect in the Bros section. I will dig it up and Post it here.

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks wheresmyRV👍🏼🙂

 

It was scheduled for July 19th, and nothing yet. Why is not available for the general public yet.? Maybe because we all know the implications of Art 8 acceptance. things that make you go 🤔🤔🤔

Thanks DIAMOND 👍🏼😊

 

Go IMF

Go Art 8 acceptance 

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

Ran out of greenies Laid back so here's a ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1 for you :twothumbs:

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here you go,

 

I have followed Art 8 process for sometime and I would have to agree. It's done, but my guess is that that they asked for it not to be made public until a later date. People like us are gaming it and it maybe seen as a indicator. Hold off and bring everything out at once

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They for sure had it on the schedule for the 19th...the countries that had reviews the days before them took about 2-4 business days to post their press releases...so I figure tomorrow - Thursday it should get posted. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Laid Back, Synopsis, Chuck, presence, and all the others who have been on this.  Thanks for all the updates and your input.  

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Laid Back, Synopsis, Chuck, presence, and all the others who have been on this.  Thanks for all the updates and your input.  

 

:twothumbs: ALL The Best, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Laid Back, Synopsis, Chuck, presence, and all the others who have been on this.  Thanks for all the updates and your input.  

Your welcome. Great group here all working for a common goal.  

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well. In my opinion, "something is up"......the IMF seems like one of those organizations that does things by the book - consistently, and that there must be a strict schedule not only for the things they review, but also in regards to the time it takes to release their conclusions. 

 

Looking at it another way, I am of the opinion that the IMF would have already released a statement if the results regarding Iraq were bad or negative, and that no news is good news...(or so I hope!). The timing od Barswani's visit to Baghdad and Madi's trip to the White House on the 15th (along with all the other fantastic articles as of late) feels more than encouraging....

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, presence said:

Well. In my opinion, "something is up"......the IMF seems like one of those organizations that does things by the book - consistently, and that there must be a strict schedule not only for the things they review, but also in regards to the time it takes to release their conclusions. 

 

Looking at it another way, I am of the opinion that the IMF would have already released a statement if the results regarding Iraq were bad or negative, and that no news is good news...(or so I hope!). The timing od Barswani's visit to Baghdad and Madi's trip to the White House on the 15th (along with all the other fantastic articles as of late) feels more than encouraging....

Great perspective Presence. As much as we all research and Post no one really  knows what is truly transpiring. I think that is why I really lean on Adam's postings. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Here you go,

 

I have followed Art 8 process for sometime and I would have to agree. It's done, but my guess is that that they asked for it not to be made public until a later date. People like us are gaming it and it maybe seen as a indicator. Hold off and bring everything out at once

I agree.. Things have gone quiet on almost every front ... I am wondering how much longer they can string it out. 

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Surely means we must be close guys. 

 

HOPE SO  :twothumbs: . . . otherwise every last one of 'em over there is in a coma.  :lol:

 

10YL+6&:rocking-chair:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Laid Back, Synopsis, Chuck, presence, and all the others who have been on this.  Thanks for all the updates and your input.  

Thank you Pitcher 👍🏼🙂

 

5 hours ago, presence said:

Well. In my opinion, "something is up"......the IMF seems like one of those organizations that does things by the book - consistently, and that there must be a strict schedule not only for the things they review, but also in regards to the time it takes to release their conclusions. 

 

Looking at it another way, I am of the opinion that the IMF would have already released a statement if the results regarding Iraq were bad or negative, and that no news is good news...(or so I hope!). The timing od Barswani's visit to Baghdad and Madi's trip to the White House on the 15th (along with all the other fantastic articles as of late) feels more than encouraging....

Agree with your opinion my friend presence

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.