Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF Executive Board Concludes 2019 Article IV Consultation with Iraq

Synopsis

To this end, laws strengthening the asset declaration regime and criminalizing illicit gains should be rapidly adopted. Furthermore, the independence and integrity of bodies involved in combatting corruption should be ensured and the AML/CFT regime should be mobilized to support anti-corruption efforts.

“The team will prepare a report that, subject to management approval, is tentatively scheduled to be considered by the IMF’s Executive Board in July 2019.

--So we are just speculating that it will come out today because of the agenda from other countries earlier? It could he a little later this month? Where did we get 19th?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Don’t be confused, the window has closed! Now Iran is trying to destabilize the Middle East Again! We know the DemoRats are going to Hollar pull out! I personally don’t want any of our military personal on the ground there either! I totally support a atomic bomb being dropped on Iran! I want the tee total bunch exterminated like a bunch of cockroaches that these people are! I m sick of them! These people need to be addressed in the most extreme way possible! There just lucky I can’t call Dyess Air Force Base and load every A Bomb we have  in stock and turn that whole damn place into a see of glass! I would not give any those rats a warning either! JMHO! 🤮 off these sub humans!

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I believe the IMF report is the most important piece of the RV puzzle. The IMF is the one who will give the Green light to the CBI to pull the trigger.

Just my opinion 

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

Can not agree more. I know that I have been watching this for some time and I know this was one of your key gates as well. I would not be overly concerned about it not coming out today. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I believe the IMF report is the most important piece of the RV puzzle. The IMF is the one who will give the Green light to the CBI to pull the trigger.

Just my opinion 

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

I agree a 120% laid back 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4