Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament votes on three laws and refutes the recommendations of the events of Najaf [expanded]

yota691

Deputy: Tuesday will be hosted ministers of finance and oil within the parliament

SHARE ARTICLE:

Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)

Announced the alliance of the Fath Alliance Fadhlawi, on Thursday, the hosting of the ministers of finance and oil next Tuesday to discuss the payment of allocations to the region by the budget of 2019 and refused to export its oil through the oil company Sumo.

"The ministers are due to attend last Tuesday, but the presidency adjourned the meeting to Thursday, which prevented the two ministers from attending," al-Fatlawi said in a press statement.

He added that "the two ministers will attend a meeting Tuesday within the Finance Committee and then at the meeting to discuss the reasons for the disbursement of the budget for 2019 to Kurdistan, although not exported oil through Sumo."

"The Council will take decisive decisions to put an end to the issue of oil export of Kurdistan and the problems that occur every year after the adoption of the budget."

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 7

Fatawi reveals the addition of the ministries of finance and oil in the next parliament session

26/07/2019 04:14 PM | Number of readings:
Fatawi reveals the addition of the ministries of finance and oil in the next parliament session

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad

Announced the MP for the alliance Fath Fadhil al-Fatawi, the hosting of the ministers of finance and oil next Tuesday   To discuss the payment of allocations to the region by the budget of 2019 and refused to export its oil export through the company Sumo .

Al-Fatlawi said that "the two ministers are due to attend last Tuesday, but the presidency adjourned the meeting to Thursday, which prevented the presence of the two ministers "He said.

He added that "the two ministers will attend a meeting Tuesday within the Finance Committee and then at the meeting to discuss the reasons for the disbursement of the budget for 2019 to Kurdistan, although not exported oil through Sumo "He said.

"The Council will take decisive decisions to put an end to the issue of oil export of Kurdistan and the problems that occur every year after the adoption of the budget."

End quote

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

3 hours ago, keylime said:

Yes what Davis411 says about what DWS112 says.

I gotta get me three numbers by my name. I'm thinking whatever it RVs at. :)

4 hours ago, davis411 said:

Yes what dws says

4 hours ago, DWS112 said:

YES! DO IT!

You all get Green Emeralds. Love the attitude and rate.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

You get the 3 number name - and we all get a 3 number rate - with a number in front of the decimal point!

As I've said many times lately- I love the timing of this ppst - and think its more than coincidental that this is coming out now!

Go RV!!!

Edited by presence
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Parliament votes on three laws and refutes the recommendations of the events of Najaf [expanded]