Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Every other day is "THE DAY"

Brenna

How many times can you call it and still be believable.  I used to get excited about these 800 numbers

and the "any minute now" the dinar is going to revalue statements by certain "Gurus". Okie the oilman

always had us on the edge of our seats too.  Don't know what happen to him.  I won't name any names

that keep on this same path but I do think we should just eliminate those that keep calling it. I guess if

you keep on calling it day in and day out, you're bound to get it right eventually. We all know who they are

and who posts them on a regular basis. I do like to read about the dinar but other than dinar Vets where 

can i get a good reliable recap of the days events. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You are absolutely right, there are a few Gurus who babble on and on that they know what Iraq Is going to do. They are a waste. It just drags this site down to unbelievable. Adam is a good man, but how many good people have left this site only to replaced by these gurus that report " Fake news". Are you listening Luigi?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Not to worry Brenna.......Most of us here feel the same way and don't pay too mach attention to this Select Group of People. There are no 800 Numbers, No Madam Woo and the Chinese Elders, Reno is a place to gamble and pick up hookers with a 800 #, Redemption Centers closed long ago with the end of Green Stamps, Mr C or Cantrell is someone out of a Spy Vs Spy flick that controls the world and waiting for Chaos to bring him 2 suit case so he can flip the switch.....And Jerry Nadler is still hell bent on finding Russian's Colludided with Trump to beat Hillarious.

Welcome to the Nightmare and send your time on the Go Iraq 4 post and be positive......

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In since late 05.....You will learn patience and NOT to ride the Rollercoaster. 

My stepdaughter was in 1st grade when I purchased my first million IQD , now she is in her 3rd year of college.

I'm cool as long as I don't have to hear from some goon about investment patience....lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The dinar revalue can be life changing. I believe it will revalue eventually but the stars have to line up

just right it seems. I bought a good amount of dinar. I'm in it for the long haul , however long that is. If

it's meant to be it will. Everything happens in God's/universe time.  Yep, just news no rumors. If I want 

rumors I can make up my own, ha ha!

MarkZ's  weekly Intel schedule, every single week for the last two years & counting...are as follows:

Sunday:   This is going down after all global banks close tonight at 3:00 AM EST & sync up.

Monday:   I don't know what happened.  We were supposed to be at the bank.  It's a process, not an event.

Tuesday:  I'm close to my phone, expecting red hot Intel from my sources.  I got word from my Iraq-UST sources, this is going down, tonight.

Wednesday:  Get your Dinars & paperwork in order.  The 800s expected at any moment. This is going down, tonight.

Thursday:   Redemption centers are fully manned & are on high alert. This is going down, tonight.

Friday:   Rates are high.  Rates are solid on the front screens.  We are at the end of out journey.  This is going down, tonight.

Saturday:  It has started.  I personally know of church groups & family members that had already exchanged. Our journey is over.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

MarkZ's  weekly Intel schedule, every single week for the last two years 

Weegie’s Daily Schedule - Today And Every Other Single Day ...

OMG - I Wonder What MarkZ Is Posting ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

MarkZ's  weekly Intel schedule, every single week for the last two years & counting...are as follows:

Sunday:   This is going down after all global banks close tonight at 3:00 AM EST & sync up.

Monday:   I don't know what happened.  We were supposed to be at the bank.  It's a process, not an event.

Tuesday:  I'm close to my phone, expecting red hot Intel from my sources.  I got word from my Iraq-UST sources, this is going down, tonight.

Wednesday:  Get your Dinars & paperwork in order.  The 800s expected at any moment. This is going down, tonight.

Thursday:   Redemption centers are fully manned & are on high alert. This is going down, tonight.

Friday:   Rates are high.  Rates are solid on the front screens.  We are at the end of out journey.  This is going down, tonight.

Saturday:  It has started.  I personally know of church groups & family members that had already exchanged. Our journey is over.

Ooo Whoa cheeses 🧀 it’s a book written for dummies 😂😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

This is the type of bullcrap that people are complaining about. How can you take this site seriously, when you see Luigis comments..

• Like 1