Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7 hours ago, yota691 said:

The Central Bank of Iraq on the criteria that are relied on in the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and euro in the process of counting and sorting.

Now......think this way ~ why would any sane mind wants to give up their dollar or euro? In exchange for what ~ unconvertible currency?

Like many have said here.....something big is about to happen, it's not an IF but a WHEN.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

Just now, zul said:

Now......think this way ~ why would any sane mind wants to give up their dollar or euro? In exchange for what ~ unconvertible currency?

Like many have said here.....something big is about to happen, it's not an IF but a WHEN.

:tiphat:let’s go

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, zul said:

For sure Zul. :bravo:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Good thread, thanks to all for the articles and your thoughts. 

Education and the de-dollarization process appears to be at hand.  

The news just keeps getting better. I need to get mine out and make sure they are not moldy. Haha

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 3

DV Thank,   Truly appreciate all the very positive articles & comments on this thread.  We are witnessing some serious progress with the GOI, KRG & CBI.  Come on Parliament git er done with the remaining important laws priority one "HCL" better known as the "OIL & GAS LAW".

GO RV & RI

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DV Thank,   Truly appreciate all the very positive articles & comments on this thread.  We are witnessing some serious progress with the GOI, KRG & CBI.  Come on Parliament git er done with the remaining important laws priority one "HCL" better known as the "OIL & GAS LAW".

GO RV & RI

This has been a really big month in DV land. We just need to close out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

When the RV happens, I know what I want to do first thing. Go to Mexico and have my mother-in-law get a good doctor. In Mexico there are not a lot of options and when they amputated her toes for the second time I found out that they did not stitch them up afterwards and they went gangrene and septic now they have to take her whole leg off. I just talked with her and she is in severe pain and I'm thinking if they could not amputate a toe correctly what's going to happen when they amputate her leg tomorrow. I hope I can help a lot of people. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, jg1 said:

When the RV happens, I know what I want to do first thing. Go to Mexico and have my mother-in-law get a good doctor. In Mexico there are not a lot of options and when they amputated her toes for the second time I found out that they did not stitch them up afterwards and they went gangrene and septic now they have to take her whole leg off. I just talked with her and she is in severe pain and I'm thinking if they could not amputate a toe correctly what's going to happen when they amputate her leg tomorrow. I hope I can help a lot of people. 

11 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Is your mom diabetic?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

That IMF report kinda had me feeling a little down but this news article has me excited, I gotta agree with Zul that something big is about to go down!

:mexican: cheers! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Arceo said:

They talking dinar trade ins uncirc  condition or dollar euro 

The CBI put a list of condition that if you bring in to the bank it must not have the following: 

My commit was, based on that you would have to have uncirculated notes.

The Central Bank of Iraq on the criteria that are relied on in the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and euro in the process of counting and sorting.

The bank pointed out that the most important criteria are: - 

1 - if it was cut in one corner or was oppressed or lost any part of the paper area. 

2 - If it has been torn and repaired with a transparent adhesive tape from any side. 

3 - If it contains a seal of large size or several small seals to affect their features.

4- If the effects of trading and use appear to be "smug" in order to affect their form or features. 

5- If strange substances have been caught and have affected their features such as inks, dyes, glues, crushed, cooked, processed, fat or oils. 

6 - if stored in the conditions of storage is incorrect, which leads to break or smell of mold. 

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of March 6, 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and 31 financial transfer companies
Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Exciting times my friend ChuckF,

Go $1:1 or more

- easiest way to De-Dollarize  the country 

- easiest transition to the Iraqi citizens 

- real purchasing power

@DIAMOND thanks for your input.

For sure LB, a lot of the puzzle is coming together. I am interested to see how this week turn out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm liking this article from the CBI because it's another educational piece that the average Iraqi needs to know. Why would the average Iraqi turn in his dollar or Euro for a Dinar that's way less in value.

Trying to keep my hopium to a low level but this article is very telling on what's coming, just don't know when...

• Upvote 2