Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 minute ago, DoD said:

I'm liking this article from the CBI because it's another educational piece that the average Iraqi needs to know. Why would the average Iraqi turn in his dollar or Euro for a Dinar that's way less in value.

Trying to keep my hopium to a low level but this article is very telling on what's coming, just don't know when...

Exactly, it is prepping / Educating the citizens on what to expect,

• Thanks 1

Am I missing something -- it's not the Dinar that needs to be uncirculated but the Dollar or Euro that they are turning in

The Central Bank of Iraq on the criteria that are relied on in the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and euro in the process of counting and sorting.

4 minutes ago, RV-2-Day said:

Am I missing something -- it's not the Dinar that needs to be uncirculated but the Dollar or Euro that they are turning in

The Central Bank of Iraq on the criteria that are relied on in the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and euro in the process of counting and sorting.

You are correct. It has nothing to do with us. The CBI was just stating the condition that the USD and EURO need to be in, in order to be accepted by the bank. The demands made by the bank makes it so challenging that the note almost have to be uncirculated to pass the turn in test.  Here are the criteria for turn in. 

The bank pointed out that the most important criteria are: - 

1 - if it was cut in one corner or was oppressed or lost any part of the paper area. 

2 - If it has been torn and repaired with a transparent adhesive tape from any side. 

3 - If it contains a seal of large size or several small seals to affect their features.

4- If the effects of trading and use appear to be "smug" in order to affect their form or features. 

5- If strange substances have been caught and have affected their features such as inks, dyes, glues, crushed, cooked, processed, fat or oils. 

6 - if stored in the conditions of storage is incorrect, which leads to break or smell of mold. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I agree with whom ever said it that this is Big.  It sets the stage for a potential RV of at least 1:1 otherwise why would an Iraq citizen turn it in (other than being compelled).  Obviously they are not going to give an RV date but did anyone decipher a timeframe implied by this statement?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

When the RV happens, I know what I want to do first thing. Go to Mexico and have my mother-in-law get a good doctor. In Mexico there are not a lot of options and when they amputated her toes for the second time I found out that they did not stitch them up afterwards and they went gangrene and septic now they have to take her whole leg off. I just talked with her and she is in severe pain and I'm thinking if they could not amputate a toe correctly what's going to happen when they amputate her leg tomorrow. I hope I can help a lot of people. 

OMG jg1. Praying for your mother in law. Especially for her surgery tomorrow! WH

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Exciting times my friend ChuckF,

Go $1:1 or more

- easiest way to De-Dollarize  the country 

- easiest transition to the Iraqi citizens 

- real purchasing power

@DIAMOND thanks for your input.

Yep the only reason why you would give up the dollar or Euro is because the dinar is with more period! Dinar has to be valued over $1.00 or there is no reason for them to give them up period!!

• Thanks 7

51 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yep the only reason why you would give up the dollar or Euro is because the dinar is with more period! Dinar has to be valued over $1.00 or there is no reason for them to give them up period!!

Thanks for your input Dinarrock,

There’s Another possibility, a $0.10 rate like Adam said and the CBI can declare the 

use of the dollar and euro illegal in the local market.

I’m a believer of $1:1 or more.

Go RV asap.

• Upvote 7

I have said many times that the dinar ,so finely printed ,the gold treads ,  on paper so  good it would be hard  to duplicate , the anagrams , the oxblood used for the red {hence the weird smell } . Look at the 25k note under a black light and it will reveal details that will amaze you   They are "uncounterfietable"  ,you would have to be a real idiot to not just buy the real note ,so so so much cheaper ,and legal too ! The security features of coarse diminish with the value of the note . Also ,here in Mexico ,both peso and usd are accepted readily .

• Upvote 3

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A.png
The Central Bank sets the criteria for the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and euro

July 28, 2019 - 3:40 PM 
Number of readings: 19 ━ Section: Business

Baghdad / step Press

The bank pointed out that the most important criteria are:

1 - If it was cut in one of its corners or was oppressed or lost any part of the paper area.

2 - If it has been torn and repaired with a transparent adhesive tape from any side.

3 - If it contains a seal of large size or several small seals to affect their features.

• Upvote 3

Iraqi dinar completes the shortage of the US dollar

18 July 2019

Iraqi dinar completes the shortage of the US dollar

In a strange and funny paradox, a person in Basra tinkered with a US $ 100 banknote with a portion of an Iraqi banknote denominated in 250 dinars and pasted into the market.

Despite the difference in monetary value between the two currencies, but the similarity and convergence in colors led the man to this "unique trick," according to Al-Murabd, a seller who received from one of his customers this currency, which he said is not known by scrutiny.

He also says he returned the paper to the owner and refused to deal with it and asked him to keep it as a sign of peace and financial cooperation between the two currencies, he said.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5