Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Integrity: Control of corruption cases exceeding 400 billion dinars in November

Yota Thanks, DV, Excellent articles about that slimy no good greedy crooked Maliki....Please Please let it be true so he can be convicted and hung by the "Noose".  Please return all money to the Iraqi citizens asap.

GO JUSTICE 

GO GOI & KRG & PARLIAMENT 

GO CBI

GO RV & RI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I would like to see an emergency meeting called to address this major corruption charge against maliki. Where did he get this money, and throw this sob in prison now. 

I’d love to see this too, but I’m not going to hold my breath. I’m thinking he’s so well protected at this point nobody can touch him.

Come on Iraq, prove me wrong!!  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I’d love to see this too, but I’m not going to hold my breath. I’m thinking he’s so well protected at this point nobody can touch him.

Come on Iraq, prove me wrong!!  

Might be some lead out there that could touch him from a mile away

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%84-1.png?v=1

Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad

The media office of the leader of the coalition of the rule of law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Wednesday, on a video published by a Lebanese journalist in which confirmed: "seize stolen money Maliki tried to smuggle it to a European state."

"Your lies will not fool anyone anymore. I think this passage is old and according to information that this money is a Libyan smuggled from the era of the Gaddafi regime," the bureau's director Hisham al-Rikabi said in a Twitter tweet.

The Lebanese journalist Maria Maalouf has published a video in which she said, "The security authorities at Dubai airport seize a shipment of funds full of dollars stolen from the treasury of Iraq, estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars on a private Iraqi plane belonging to Nuri al-Maliki, which was intended to be smuggled to a European country "This money is equivalent to the budget of 10 Arab countries for five years."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, yota691 said:
%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%84-1.png?v=1

Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad

The media office of the leader of the coalition of the rule of law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Wednesday, on a video published by a Lebanese journalist in which confirmed: "seize stolen money Maliki tried to smuggle it to a European state."

"Your lies will not fool anyone anymore. I think this passage is old and according to information that this money is a Libyan smuggled from the era of the Gaddafi regime," the bureau's director Hisham al-Rikabi said in a Twitter tweet.

The Lebanese journalist Maria Maalouf has published a video in which she said, "The security authorities at Dubai airport seize a shipment of funds full of dollars stolen from the treasury of Iraq, estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars on a private Iraqi plane belonging to Nuri al-Maliki, which was intended to be smuggled to a European country "This money is equivalent to the budget of 10 Arab countries for five years."

Who wouldn't believe this guy. He's an upstanding Iranian citizen uhh I mean pirate, scoundrel. Hang him and ask questions later. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Al-Hashimi reminds Iraqis of Hussein's principles and demands that they revolutionize corruption and initiate change

Thursday, September 12, 2019

%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84.jpeg

logo-Lamsat.png

Baghdad - Writings

Former Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi called for holding the corrupt people accountable and keeping them away from the scene with calls to unite the ranks in the anniversary of Ashura and commemorate the martyrdom of Hussein.

Hashemi said in a lengthy post on social networking sites that when it is great and speeches great and the incident is painful, as far as the martyrdom of the tribe of the Messenger of Allah Hussein may Allah be pleased with him and his land in the incident of kindness in Ashura It salutes its resolve on the path of anti-falsehood and the realization of truth, he said.

Hashemi continued by saying: It is in Ashura lessons and through, has been an opportunity to unite the nation address their differences and line up behind the cause for which Hussein was martyred.

He also called for the use of that opportunity to reject the reality that he "nested corruption, darkness, hypocrites, charlatans and lie and captured the goods of a rich country where millions still live below the poverty line."

Al-Hashimi then demanded a revolution on that reality in order to reform and change with which the balance of right and justice is settled.

Hashemi pointed out that the opportunity came but lost as its predecessors, and that the rest is the case that does not satisfy Hussein or grandfather Hussein, hinting that what is happening on this day may be intentional and deliberate, he said.

The former vice president of Iraq said that on this day, history repeats itself in all its painful and painful details, but explained that everyone is turning a blind eye to a sad and unfortunate reality no less tragic than before, as if what matters is the past only and not the present, and despite the rejection of the darkness of the past and the adoption of the revolution only There are those who acknowledge and acknowledge the darkness of the present, describing this procedure as ignorance and concluding its publication by saying “Complainant to God”.

It is noteworthy that al-Hashemi was keen to add a picture of him in Arab attire wearing headband while talking about the battle of Tuff.

https://kitabat.com/news/الهاشمي-يُذكر-العراقيين-بمباديء-الحس/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%84-11.jpg?v=

Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad 

Activists deliberated a video showing the confessions of a defendant working for the office of a member of the State of Law coalition, MP Alia Nassif, imposing bribes in exchange for obtaining the opening of projects.

f26babdf-12cd-4ff0-a83e-450980004074.jpg

video player

00:00

01:33

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Wasn't sure if this was a rumor until I saw it on this thread. Plenty of folks are going to claim this money as their own, but Iraq should get the biggest cut and buy back all of our dinars.

All a bit serendipitous regards timing in my mind. This all seems like it was scripted, but who cares at the end of the day?

This will be a huge lift to the Iraqi authorities and people. And, Maliki won't be able to cash as many checks, now!

So, hop to it and buy back our dinars!

Edited by bkeiller
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6

18 hours ago, yota691 said:

Maliki denies allegations of smuggling Iraqi treasury money

11/09/2019  52 -  Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad

Thanks Yota...Nail his butt to the jailhouse wall..!

RON :salute:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Hundreds of Billions of USD. That’s an impressive level of greed. Despicable to be sure. With so much of the people in poverty, this guy better increase his level of personal security. 

That being said, it’s only a matter of time until they get him. One way or another he will go down, just a question of when and by what means - IMHO. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Sadr's leader, Muqtada al-Sadr, on Friday published a new tweet on Twitter about "corruption" in defiance that it "will not last."

Sadr said in his tweet today, their corruption will not last.

Al-Sadr, who is visiting Iran, has appeared alongside Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, the Quds Force commander of the Revolutionary Guards Qasem Soleimani, and a number of clerics at the Hosseini consolation council in Iran.

About a week ago, Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr launched a campaign against Fatah, accusing him of wanting "a transformation from a law-controlled state to a riot state. If the government does not crack down, I declare my innocence."
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Iraqi Integrity: Control of corruption cases exceeding 400 billion dinars in November
  • yota691 locked this topic